It takes $348,000 earning 4% yearly dividends to make minimum wage every month

>it takes $348,000 earning 4% yearly dividends to make minimum wage every month
holy shit im never gonna make it

Attached: i_just_cant.png (400x400, 21K)

tfw my portfolio was worth 500k could have put it in dividends and retired at 24 (I'm a total minimalist)

tfw bagheld through 90% drop and have nothing left

you're not alone user. heard one guy who held sub million to 20k. we all got burned. i lost 40k. also i theorically lost 500k because i sold my bitcoin stack at 2012.

Attached: 1546515330556.png (740x900, 923K)

I don't even know what to say. This is just depressing on all levels.
I think the saddest part of all this is throughout my pursuit of money, I've utterly and completely destroyed all of my other ambitions in life. If you just gave me the money, I wouldn't even know what to do anymore...

and they say dividends are your frens.. .HAH. only if youre a millionair!

> I've utterly and completely destroyed all of my other ambitions in life. If you just gave me the money, I wouldn't even know what to do anymore...

Attached: images (20).jpg (251x201, 5K)

You can buy a chainlink node that will give you way more passive income than that for less than $5000 right now. It's all but garunteed at this point. Just fucking accumulate. Then if BTC goes into another speculative run dump a portion of that shit into dividend stocks. PUt your staking gains into whatever you fancy. We're all going to make it.

yep. Money has lost all value to my now as well. I piss away hundreds of dollars like its nothing, and could never be fucked working a job for minimum wage after having profited over 50k on single trades.

I'm all in LINK with my small remaining stack. I shilled an ICO pool here in 2017. I honestly have no faith in this shit market or meme coin anymore. Great project but far too many contingencies for that to translate into token value. At this point I just envision that I'll be penniless within 6 months

So if you make just under a million you can buy a house and live of minimum wage while having your investment grow a little bit every year? Sounds great to me

1 year ago I was worth $480,000 in senior year of college, after starting with only $500. My family was so proud. My friends were happy because I helped them buy some ETH back at 10 bucks.
Now I have lost about 95%. every day since January 2018 I lose even more hope. I think about killing myself every day. I can hardly look my family or friends in the eye because I know they think I am an idiot. My PhD plans are on hold because I cant summon the motivation to do anything but jack off and play vidya in the dark. I foolishly spent 10% of my remaining stack on an expensive gaming PC to try and keep myself occupied, but today I uninstalled my favorite games because they no longer bring me joy either.
Nothing in life seems to make me feel fulfilled anymore. I've thought about getting back into trading but even that doesn't seem possible anymore now that idiots like me have been culled from the market by bartbots.
The only thing that sustains me is the hope that one day ETH will go back up. I just don't know if I can make it that long
sorry for the blogpost I am in a dark place right now

Attached: pepe2.jpg (300x300, 19K)

kys unironically, its too late for you

Same but 30-year-old boomer.

buying the absolute bottom in ETH with $500 and selling the absolute top was only $121,500. nice larp

I was trading... I was leveraged long on ETH for nearly the whole ride to the top and bought plenty of alts

MARKET IS FULL OF OPPORTUNITIES GO AND GET YOURS its never too late. get money and buy new coins not only eth

Attached: 1548975163199.jpg (1200x1200, 2.15M)

why didn't you have profit targets then? pull 10% out every 2x or something

give me your eth address and I will send 5ETH so you can start trading again. It's not much for me, you deserve a second chance. just don't be retarded this time

thnx user

0x2c609e25b83eF87e7d8574aA0D8C1cba563B8f21

you deserve all of your woes because you are a fucking child who plays video games. Anyone over 18 who plays video games deserves all the misfortune that comes their way......now drink your onions, you little bitch

did you seriously send this faggot ETH, if so, I think you meant this address

0xcfeacb6f14c556837a4f87dd762bed0d04b9fc8e

While I don't have proof on this laptop at least, I was one of the maybe 3 people who kept getting called a shill for ETH. I told you all about its potential in 2015. I remember you were all laughing at that video of Vitalik talking about what Ethereum is while he stared off diagonally upwards not even looking at the camera. I sold a load of ETH in 2016 because I was having to leave my apartment.

Send me 0.5 ETH and you'll make my night.

0x42cbc0Bca2d834EfBf6A303b316975AEdC152b87

stinky feetsey get stinky linky

>4% yearly dividends

LOL!! stop investing in ETFs until you actually have 500k+

i'm making an average of 12% MONTHLY dividends with various REITS, utility, and boomers stocks.

Tfw gon kil self

What happened to never invest anything you aren't willing to lose?

post one stock paying 12% monthly

REITs do you stupid fuck.

playing video games > posting on a racist incel anime board

Hey its me ur brother

0x5cbfE4e399f49aA0C6aE6e76EDc09bCaE4036C80

>sent ;)

there are discords filled with people with the exact same story, high 6 fig portfolios that were gunning for that 2nd comma and got burnt

hang in there frens
fucking christ its not that hard to believe he had $500k from $500 if he got eth at $10. sounds like youve never made gains from a real alt season. kys

O and VNQ only pay about 4% in divs. Sure, there's capital appreciation too, but still. All the meme reits that pay +10% will just make you bankrupt too.

>mfw 28 years old and already at $435 000

I'm gonna semi-retire when I hit that sweet $1M

Attached: heboughtthebart.jpg (900x1160, 262K)

Feel you user fren.
Hust stay positive

Attached: 1537199219908.jpg (573x430, 84K)

I do both desu

just
proud of u user, u do what we cannot

Attached: skykingfeels.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

>lost 95% of 480k portfolio
>still turned 500 bucks into 24k
>depressed over a 4700% return
yes you should really kys