So here’s my question. Where’s the original thread saying get your ducks in row? Was it before October of last year?

So here’s my question. Where’s the original thread saying get your ducks in row? Was it before October of last year?

Is the chainlink team actually shilling on biz?

We need to investigate the actual hashtag. Does it mean mainnet soon? What did they mean by the hashtag??

Attached: D78D5759-F931-4D6B-820E-57AF17C3AADD.jpg (680x748, 86K)

*ahem* *tink* riddleanon was the person who first coined to term, it than appeared on the docusign article and now the chainlink team used it. something fucking weird is up.

Attached: 47A8FF2B-C711-4B37-8A73-6C38ACD6C90D.jpg (450x253, 19K)

they lurk Jow Forums and the discord, they know the memes and its a subtle shout out to us autists who invested so early

english not my native language. what do 'ducks in a row' mean??? explain to me

No it wasn’t before October you faggot. The original ducks in a row comment was on a docusign medium post

Basically means to get ready, get everything straightened out before the start

no it was the landlord larp.
One of the clues to him being British was that "ducks in a row" is more common in that part of the world.

if digits we get rich off link

if digits you suck major fucking penis

it means buy link

yes thats what i meant my bad

If digits the poster above me will get diarrhea hard for 36 hours and only afterwards remember to buy baby wipes to control the pain of a burning asshole.

D I D
I I
D I D

what is you did isn't?

This is did

didn't it did is

The delusion

Our grandchildren will remember us partially for having our ducks in a row.

Attached: índice.jpg (908x300, 120K)

If your ducks are not in a row, fish like pike and large mouth bass hit the stagglers. The ducks in a row appear from below as a single, intimidating vehicle. There is also the fluid dynamic benefits. Ducks not in a row get carried further apart.

>11111111

Attached: 11111111.jpg (2456x1126, 521K)