Opening a bath house (not gay)

How do I start a men's bath house
Nobody in my area has a good sauna and ice bath
it's all gay sex clubs which aren't good places to relax

Only rich people have saunas and only high end athletic facilities have ice baths
There's just no place to go relax and get clean around here

Attached: 12669395_10206812601926527_42183389_o-1.jpg (2048x1366, 297K)

Open up a gym first, then expand into the other part

>Not gay
lmao

When I was living in Japan I went to bath houses quite a lot. Shit was cash senpai. Super relaxing.

Yeah that's where I learned about them too
Maybe partner with a Asian massage parlor or start a gym like that other user suggested

I go to a health club with a sauna but people are so afraid of looking gay they wear their clothes some even wear shoes it pisses me off

Its gonna turn gay... for sure. You cant stop me from putting my Weiner in your butt.

Talk to the local mob boss, can't wear a wire at a sauna

Yeah totally not gay.
And when you open your doors and its filled with only gay men its totally still not gay.
And when you realize the only reason you're making money is because some lil twink is looking for daddy in your (not gay) bath house you'll definitely not allow that right?

Fucking faggot.

Sounds pretty gay

Gonna need to see pics of your body Op
>no homo

Attached: 1550331887681.png (2118x1070, 1.71M)

sounds pretty gay tbqh desu senpai uguu~

It's a great business model if you live in a white area. I don't want to dox myself, but there is a place in the Pacific NW that is a bare bones sauna/steam room that I attend their men-only sessions once a month. They mostly serve women during the day or mixed hours but who the fuck wants to see tits when you are trying to sweat and relax. clothing better be optional during your male only hours or you're gay.

It's too gay here for a bath house

Is that where i go to find twinks?

You idiots who keep saying this is gay never been to a bathhouse and probably and smell like shit

>clothing better be optional during your male only hours
Poor OP, all he wanted was a bath house and his thread got flooded with homosexuals.

I am in pnw tell me where, I wanna go

Just open gay bath and promote it as a place to relax and a bit more for guys, not as a gay sex club initially. Make accent on getting shy guys to come and have fun.
I'd love to visit something like that instead of aids infested cancer that are gayclub.

>t. homo
Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

hmmm something that everyone says is gay might be redpilled.

Attached: 1536893338243.png (800x769, 126K)

It is redpilled
People been doing this for 1000s of years
only recently people became so unstable they'd rather be insecure and dirty out of fear someone says it's "gay"

A good sauna and ice bath feels like so good it's like a buzz but clear headed

Attached: baths.jpg (980x552, 169K)

no threat of finding yourself in a sauna full of BBC's over there though is there

No, it's because gays are degenerates and will flock to it and overrun it like niggers do dance clubs

>it's all gay sex clubs which aren't good places to relax

Attached: 200068863-001.jpg (170x170, 13K)

Same here
Please tell us user, I just want a nice comfy relaxing environment like the houses in Japan without actually having to go there

How do Japanese men react to naked gaijin in their totally non-homosexual naked saunas? Serious question.

>wants to open a bath house
>doesn't want it to be a gay sex spot
OP I don't think you know what a bath house is

I should have clarified; I've never actually been to Japan before and have only seen photos of them. Pic related really makes me want to visit Japan sometime for a vacation

Attached: image.jpg (600x400, 107K)

Yeah. This is happening. I'm going to hold OP down for you.

Ah fair enough; it does look comfy. Anyone here actually been to a Japanese bath-house? I’m sure we’d all appreciate some greentext (no homo).

My gym has a sauna which is nice after lifting but the ice bath sounds good. How do I sell my gym on installing one?

Just inform them off all the new memberships they'll sell when the gays hear about the spanking new ice bath in town

it's straight up disgusting when someone comes into the sauna full gym clothes. like wtf are you even doing? we're all naked bro. leave

Do that plus isolation tanks and cryotherapy chambers, maybe expand into hiring some massuses too. Where do you live?

Some fag tried to pull this on me in the steam room at my gym. It was just the other guy and me relaxing on opposite sides of the room not talking for about 30 minutes, when suddenly the dude got up and started walking around the room doing spread eagle poses and stopping right in front of me to wave his erect dick in my area. I scowled at him and thought he got the hint when he abruptly left the room, but he came back a few minutes later and tried to do the shit again. I said 'no, thanks,' and he finally left for good. It's flattering I guess, but can you gays just ask with words instead? Thanks

They're cool, they only wanna relax and bathe too so they don't really care about gaijin walking around. Chances are as a gaijin you're more self-conscious than them because they're used to being there.
Top-class baths with private sections are the best tho.

I can't wait to chainlink in your bathhouse.

Attached: 1539216899823.jpg (700x467, 95K)

I don't want teh gay in my gym tho.
It was his peoples mating dance you bigot.

everyone is young on this board like

That's because their dicks don't work any more. They're not dicks just fleshy nubs. Why would you be self conscious about a fleshy nub?

wow no home but this might be fun in op's bathhouse.

Attached: 1475565699720.jpg (1600x1066, 286K)

too late, half the guys in your gym are gay

> teh gay
no homo but can we chainlink sometime?

>ID: bOp0i54S

Boipuss ID, LMAO

Of all the stupid ideas I've heard this is up there

Seriously how fucking dumb of a business idea I really hope you get your gay fantasies in order before you bankrupt yourself chasing them

This thread is safe for work advertiser friendly.

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-232818.png (720x1280, 520K)

Poor people don’t have access as they poo and shit and break it. They also won’t pay.

Old people fuck all the time, zoomer. The villages retirement community in Florida has one of the highest STD rates in the US.

>Opening a bath house (not gay)
Is there any other kind

bump

the have a hot spa and cold plunge pool near my house, i live in australia. its super popular and packed all year round. its unisex tho

Bump

It's gonna be gay whether you want it to be or not if it's men only.

They treated me like everyone else (or at least pretended to) when I lived Tokyo. I went to some onsens in the mountains in the country side a couple of times where people sometimes would stare a little, but Japanese people tend to be pretty polite and don't want you to feel uncomfortable.

>It's flattering I guess
The absolute state of Jow Forumshomos

Brojob brojob Choo Choo

Attached: CHAIN.png (702x641, 407K)

i live in japan now and regularly go to onsen and bath at these public places all the timr. they are the absolute nuts but i feel amerimutts are too filthy and degenerate to not turn a public bath into a gay orgy or just be disgusting in general

and reading these faggots call this gay just shows how dumb and sexually frustrated amerimutts are

sauce