I fucked up with a female and lost my home and my career. My car comes next if I manage to make this months payment

I fucked up with a female and lost my home and my career. My car comes next if I manage to make this months payment.
Is there any way I can make a reasonable amount of money that will compliment my shitty new job to a degree that I can get back on my feet relatively quickly?

I am living out of my car and have eighty dollars to my name.

Attached: Samurai.jpg (2400x1350, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oD2gXY4piF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what happened exactly?

Attached: apuhug2.png (746x512, 99K)

>not hiding his assets
What do you think Gold and BTC are actually for? They're for hiding your wealth from woman's court.

Post feet with your wallet so I can and you 1 link. Will wait 1 hour

He molested his daughter

theres a short and a long version. I will give you the short. Let me know if you really want it all.

Met a girl through my cousin. Makayla. Ive always liked that name.

We dated for a year, got a place together and later got married. I didn't see it at first but she always wanted to have control and didn't like when I expressed opinions that differed from hers. I guess marriage brings out the bitch in every female.

Things went well enough But after awhile i got tired of holding back my words and anger. I let her have it and she is a fighting machine. things got heated and she got physical.
I would never hit a woman. especially one I loved. I guess you could call it love.

Heres where It went crazy and quick. I decided enough was enough and packed my shit to stay with a friend. As I was walking down the stairs she decided to run down after me and fell. Fell down several stairs and ended up with bruises.

Short story shorter, She told the police i beat her up. I spent time in jail until she told the truth over social media and I was released. Luckily my buddy kept hold of my car during all of this and thats all I have. All of my clothes, furniture, electronics , she either took or threw away. All I have is my car, wallet and phone

What does that even mean?

I skipped a lot of context here but this was a four year span. Didn't have any kids since they just drain your pocket. Had two dogs though. Miss them dearly.

Sue her? I mean seriously false accusations are taken seriously nowadays

they sure are taken seriously. She's already doing time.

kek. that's not how this works user.
you don't have kids with this woman OP...be grateful. I had kids with a crazy one, and it's not been good.

Attached: 1539794397174.jpg (551x363, 42K)

This OP. Look up family lawyers in your area. Tell them the whole story during your free consultation. When you file for divorce that bitch will shit a brick for all the shit you ask for.

My wife did this to me so I know what I'm t laking about.

more towards the point here. I'm looking to make money quickly. I live in my car. I'm probably going to get a subscription to a gym so I can shower.

see 12891387

I would normally post knee pads but I genuinely feel for you user. Did you get fired because of it and can you go back to whatever you were doing before the unpleasantness?

I cant see the relevance between sob stories and knee pads but I appreciate it nonetheless. I tried contacting my boss when I got out but he doesn't work there anymore and the newer one doesn't think my reputation os good for the company image so I work at a warehouse now. It pays good enough but the real problem is sleeping in the front seat of a chevy cruz. They aren't made with space in mind.

Hahaha. I sound like a baby. It could always be worse. Its just not something Im used to.

Ive figured I can get enough money that my good credit could net me a cheap apartment and I can start over again. That will take months though and I'm looking to get extra money to make it happen sooner

I wish I had something useful to suggest other than trying to pick up odd jobs or something when you’re not doing your main job. I hope you get back on your feet soon, for whatever it’s worth.

This is all your fault for thinking a girl with a trashy, non-traditionally spelled name you dumbass

Attached: 20180920_001836.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

youtube.com/watch?v=oD2gXY4piF4

Lol nice story, wife beater

no worries. thanks for the words and such.

It's a pretty good name. My name the lest traditionally spelled version of my name. I think its great.

It isnt nice to point fingers. I didnt come here trying to extort money from anyone. I was thinking I could get advice for stocks or something. Maybe a secret Jow Forumsness practice.

Trash.

yeah, she was. Nice to get some recognition

No. U

TRUST NO THOT

That is chilling. I'm sorry you had to go through that, it is a traumatizing ordeal.

For the woman...