SKYCOIN

SKYCOIN THREAD
Everyone who wants to make it, post in here

Attached: Building_new_internet.jpg (1200x686, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dL5wVMUJJ7w
youtube.com/watch?v=HwFGYSa0CGk
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8srjjr/police_report_of_the_assault_and_robbery_of/
skyfud.com/exit-scam.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bought a nice little stack just before the pump. Once mainnet comes, there will be no stopping this BIG DICK ENERGY coin

Attached: 8DF74BD5-613F-4F1C-B9D1-97F6E2537186.jpg (1280x1280, 210K)

ok

Attached: 1549921906208.jpg (736x917, 359K)

this is a classic scamcoin, what happened to j j jenkins the skycoin millionaire? fucking shills, saged.

I'm an oldfag and I jack off to pet food commercials.

Beyond that, you anime boys made me rich.

Attached: 7632D2AA-3283-4526-9577-1248F31B6F32.gif (500x375, 776K)

What part of it makes you think it’s a scam? It’s been around for forever. They could’ve exit scammed so many times before now.

He's just salty he didnt buy before the pump

I'm 27 and never could articulate what "type" I prefer, but this chick, tomb raider wimins, and Sarah Connor ar all fine specimans.. is there a name for this please? Be needful in your response, sirs. Thanks

Attached: 1551279574308.jpg (593x517, 20K)

Sky was a nice buy after it dumped. Pretty happy with my sub $1 sky purchase right now

He's probably busy fucking the girl who you have been trying to get with for the better part of 2018.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-28 Pd0nfX gif (GIF Image, 320 × 320 pixels).png (480x460, 361K)

I wouldn't sell just yet. Mainnet is rumored to be happening real soon. It'll go at least 3X when that happens

idk

Attached: 1538886322645.jpg (1080x1143, 152K)

YEET YEET
All deniers of SKYCOIN will be burned on day of the Obelisk

Pageet

MY SKYFLEET STAYS YEET
$800 EOY

Attached: skymeme7.jpg (587x552, 58K)

YEEEEEEEETTTTTTT

how much to make it? i was rewarded 1,000 for configuring some rpi3+ boards lmao

The exit scam already happened.

This interview happened one week after the "kidnapping":

Does this look like a guy who lost a tooth, or had a bruised rib, like he claimed? He goes on a schizophrenic rant about black water stalking him.

Adds here that he lost a tooth, why did his facts change from the first vid? Typical lying scammer behavior. Also mislabels his girlfriend as "wife".

"police report" has officer nameand badge number censored. This is a massive red flag right here, as these are meant for public accountability:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8srjjr/police_report_of_the_assault_and_robbery_of/

Synth should unironically be in jail for running such a large scam.

No consensus algo, no real blockchain. Centralized shitcoin. Synth locked his dev's wallets, and when they asked for help so they could sell, he refused and gave them 8 BTC and several thousand sky as compensation. He then fled the country like a bitch and pretended his shit was stolen and that he was physically assaulted, even though there were no marks. Fuck this guy.

hey man im sorry you didnt make it

skyfud.com/exit-scam.html
SKYfudders have been caught with their udders out and flailing about.
But keep trying
its always fun disproving you "people" with one simple link

you made it ty for your service

Nice, you couldn't refute a single point I made.

>like he claimed
>like he claimed
>like he claimed

Show me where he ever claimed.

>No consensus algo, no real blockchain. Centralized shitcoin. Synth locked his dev's wallets, and when they asked for help so they could sell, he refused and gave them 8 BTC and several thousand sky as compensation. >He then fled the country like a bitch and pretended his shit was stolen and that he was physically assaulted, even though there were no marks. Fuck this guy.

So what you are saying is you're a liar too?

Attached: bringo-022223.jpg (200x200, 6K)

it's in the link
now go be a nigger somewhere else

Attached: SKY HAZE.jpg (720x1280, 153K)

Lol, this coin is such a fucking scam they literally made a website to try and convince people it's not, top lel

>be Synth

>early Bitcoin developer, develop Skycoin for 7-8 years and gain recognition for the efforts being done to improve the cryptospace and fix the problems with Bitcoin, recieving publication in high level journals.

>genius mastermind, have funding secured for decades for whatever project you want to do.

>hire enourmous team with many loose ends.

>wait till after Bitcoin crashes below 10K to plan an exit.

>agree with marketing team to market dump coins on binance, immediately signaling publically that you are selling.

>call Binance to freeze your own accounts from dumping.

>agree with marketing team to break into your home and beat you and your girlfriend.

>agree with marketing team that they will only recieve 18.8 BTC.

>agree with marketing team that you will file a police report on them and they will all go to prison.

>proceed to continue development of the Skycoin project

AMEN

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-28 biz - SKYCOIN - Business Finance - 4chan(2).png (1950x582, 85K)

>early Bitcoin developer
LOL. He must have been helping Creg to be satoj, seen as no one else ever fucking heard of him.

No you fucking mong.

What happened was his team had purchased $100,000 worth of sky in 2017. When they tried to sell, they realized their wallets were locked. So they went to Synth to ask why this was the case. When they realized Synth had locked the wallets, they lost faith in the project because a blockchain is not meant to be centralized. Synth couldn't unlock their funds, so he gave them 8 btc and some sky as compensation, even though at the time the value of the coins was less than $100,000. He then left the country like a bitch.

Creg sell grug. Rock do well.

He wasn't beaten, watch the interview, no fucking bruises, no mention of lost tooth. This faggot just makes it up as he goes along. A serial liar and conman.

Even if Skycoin had the best fundamentals (which it doesn't... it doesn't even have the consensus algorithm implemented it's 100% centralized using dev checkpoints, premined and 90% of the supply of the coin is held by the Skycoin team, etc.) nobody should touch this coin because the team is extremely incompetent and toxic. Why should people have faith in a team where the leader is completely oblivious to build "a new internet." The people who scammed Synth were his own team members. This has happened before with Bradford (the last COO). In this article written by TheNextWeb about Skycoin, Synth didn't like the way Bradford answered their questions so he fired him and told everyone else that he was a scammer who hijacked the website and wrote that he was the COO, which I don't buy at all. He emailed the people who wrote TheNextWeb article and said Bradford never worked for Skycoin and was never the COO... which is a complete lie. The same thing is happened even last year, there was a marketing team he fired because they couldn't get shit done. Why is he hiring so many incompetent people? It's almost like he has terrible judgement and lack of awareness. Major pass on Skycoin.

Attached: 92CBC4D2-EA3C-418C-8CE9-89402D2E4A86.jpg (1280x853, 120K)

Attached: photo_2019-02-28_23-15-49.jpg (500x624, 43K)

Faggot you can check his github
>I know that's way to hard for a faggot like you!
Continue fudding sir fag

>BRADFORD LARPING AS BRADFORD

Imagine being that big of a fag

Hey man
didn’t you hear? SUB can’t afford to pay you for shilling anymore

>early Bitcoin developer, develop Skycoin for 7-8 years and gain recognition for the efforts being done to improve the cryptospace and fix the problems with Bitcoin, recieving publication in high level journals.

Brief mention in forbes with like 4 other shitcoin projects. As if they know wtf they are talking about.

7-8 years and still no proof of consensus. How the fuck can there be when there is no mining. Shills only answer is, "trust me bro, lol, there totally is consensus". Fucking morons.

>genius mastermind, have funding secured for decades for whatever project you want to do.

>hire enourmous team with many loose ends.

yep, Synth lied about who was on his team. Claimed sam wasn't COO, even though offical sky website and social media said he was.

>agree with marketing team to market dump coins on binance, immediately signaling publically that you are selling.

shits been dumping all year because it's a scam and Synth is a conman

>agree with marketing team to break into your home and beat you and your girlfriend.

more like steal your team's funds and lock their accounts, nice decentralized system you have there, faggot.
>agree with marketing team that they will only recieve 18.8 BTC.

The amount owed to the dev team after Synth swindled them $100k and locked their skycoin wallet so they couldn't sell their "investment".
Proceeds to flee country and goes on rant about be stalked by black water.

>agree with marketing team that you will file a police report on them and they will all go to prison.

You mean write a fake police report with a censored police badge number and censored officer name.

>proceed to continue development of the Skycoin project

Proceed to scam people with your centralized pre-mine shitcoin and keep up illusion of progress even though your project is technically unfeasible.

Bradford invoicing girls to hand out cupcakes

Attached: Brad with hookers.jpg (1280x960, 118K)

8/10 FUD but it’s too late to accumulate, the moon is commencing

literally nothing of value on github, just client files and blog posts

What will these crazy goyim come up with next?

Attached: F35FEE6B-49E4-4476-BB46-4B3217297A6C.jpg (667x397, 44K)

Justin Tabb is still paying you guys?

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

lmao who this white gary coleman looking 4'8" faggot

Attached: Screen Shot 1.jpg (978x1304, 204K)

Im sorry did you forget which virtual machine to respond on? I wasn't talking to you you fat faggot, how is substratum doing btw KEK

Ok, skyshills, here's your chance to shine:

Explain how Skycoin reaches consensus without mining?

Explain why Synth published a police report with a redacted police officer badge number and name?

Explain to me why there are so many inconsistencies in Synth's stories?

Why didn't he provide medical or legal proof of assault taking place, it would have been easy to simply show a bruised rib, or an xray, or his missing tooth, if that was the case.

>mention of lost tooth

This was never claimed by Synth. You must be deluded.

Attached: 27879281_1837735379852691_1346672040584675328_n.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

Read the whitepaper, why would I explain it to a paid substratum troll.

Go to 2:00 mark faggot:

>broke my rib, knocked a tooth out

Faggot is lying through his teeth, just making shit up, fuck him

I have, all it says is that there is consensus. There is no explanation of how the ledger is maintained without cryptographic mining. Even synth says the miners aren't really miners. THERE IS NO FUCKING MINING. IT IS A PREMINED, CENTRALIZED SHIT COIN, SYNTH CAN LOCK YOUR SHIT AT WILL, STUPID SHILL

EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE LEDGER IS SECURED WITHOUT MINING, STUPID KEK

1. Trusted nodes.
2. Chinese law.
3. Prove that there's inconsistencies.
4. Who says he didn't.

Tell me why Sam Sing Fong disappeared completely for six months.

Almost like... he was in jail.

Where is the medical evidence, where is the legal evidence for assault, for kidnapping?

Some retarded chinese restaurant "police report" with no officer name or badge number. People are meant to buy this shit, fuck you are stupid.

he was in jail and so are a few people still.. sam recently got out

I know you are mad about your shitcoin substratum little dude but the autistic screeching isn't helping Justin Tabb day trade your money away.

Attached: Screenshot (24).png (174x70, 5K)

No, you are operating from a prior conclusion, by saying Sam Sing Fong (sam fing wong - sum ting wrong - something wrong, can't make this shit up)
must be in jail because no one has heard from him, you are denying the antecedent, textbook logical fallacy. The fact he has been silent on social media does not prove he was in jail. I honestly doubt he even exists.

Looks like you got me there. So where's the inconsistency?

HURRRPPP DERPPPPPP

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-28 Substratum (SUB) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics CoinMarketCap.pn (1705x930, 156K)

Attached: 5FEFC2DC-AFB8-4C93-8CD0-BB9F619A0B42.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Nice, STILL NO ARGUMENT FROM YOU, stupid pajeet shill.

Still no explanation of consensus. Still no explanation for why the police report was censored. Still no explanation for Synths wild factual inconsistencies. Still using ad hominem attacks instead of real explanations. Still no challenge to Synth's proven track record of lying, Still no explanation of how the chain secures itself without mining. What a joke.

Lol you triggered my boy? your facts are half way correct too bad you fail to realize the bigger picture which i wont point out cause its you fags that keep these threads interesting and bumped!

Attached: b2d33e85d28a4ac4ea0fde2a539ce0e2.720x480x1.png (720x480, 698K)

It's a pretty big thing to not mention. Think about it. If you lost a tooth, I would fucking show it to people to put to rest any doubt about the kidnapping story. Look at this interview 1 week after the "kidnapping":

Does this look like a guy who "had the shit beaten out of him". Does this look like a guy who lost a tooth? His face is completely unblemished. He is laughing about the incident.

Watch the whole thing. He goes off about being stalked by blackwater.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE SAY SUCH A SCHIZO THING IF HE WASN'T A LYING SCUM BAG? JUST WATCH THE VID YOU C UCK

Hes using caps everyone and plebbit spacing look out we have a big guy in the thread!

Yeah big picture is faggots on this site will probably get caught bag holding after falling for your shill, so you don't care about real arguments, you just care about shilling this shitcoin so you can dump your heavy heavy bags. Kys, just admit it already.

Not an argument

Never even heard of Substratum. the reason I still give a shit about this stupid scam is because I wasted my time building a DIY skyminer because I thought this was a cool project. I didn't know it would be such a piece of shit scam, and that Brandon would be such a dishonest faggot.

Heavy bags would be implying ive been hodling since $50 like you fucking pajeet. "CAPS LOCK"

top lel, I sold what I got from my DIY at $20 and never looked back. Hope you're not the fag with 100k in this shit, sorry bro. Better hope there is enough liquidity on Binance so you can market sell, but i doubt there is enough Volume because everyone else already got out of this scam project.

Looks like you got me there. So where's the inconsistency?

So what you are some internet superhero out to make sure pajeets dont get justed? Yeah that makes sense you are just a good Samaritan out to help random people on the internet in your free time. 100% that makes sense you def are not a paid shithead to smear constantly nope that would make no sense. But what does make sense is you being some supernet hero out to help people! Can we call you Superneet? And your special ability can be bagholding?

Attached: th.jpg (474x621, 47K)

It's a pretty big thing to not mention. Think about it. If you lost a tooth, I would fucking show it to people to put to rest any doubt about the kidnapping story. Look at this interview 1 week after the "kidnapping":

Does this look like a guy who "had the shit beaten out of him". Does this look like a guy who lost a tooth? His face is completely unblemished. He is laughing about the incident.

Watch the whole thing. He goes off about being stalked by blackwater.

You never looked back? Seems you have SuperNeet.

Nah, I just hate that I wasted time making my DIY miner and I hate seeing you fags shill an obvious scam on this shit board. You're actually worse than XBY shills, but at least they've fucked off, soon it will be your turn.

So now this is a shitboard? why would anyone listen to you anymore go back to plebbit you superneet

Curious how the sky shills are suddenly unable to refute this when they seemed so confident before.

Centralised form of consensus is not real consensus. A single point of failure means that if more ‘gangsters’ decide to break into Skycoin’s offices and ‘kidnap’ synth again then they would have access to the entire Skycoin ledger. They could clear out every single wallet from one terminal. That’s the form of consensus Skycoin currently uses. It’s not decentralised and not secure.

>but at least they've fucked off, soon it will be your turn.
Clearly not cause substratum got delisted and crashed and here you are still superneet the protector of pajeets

| Tag in | fellow superneet protector of pajeets

>he thinks biz isn’t a shitboard even though it’s almost nothing but shilling and shitposting

idk if im trying to make a point i wouldnt say everyone part of the community contributes to it being a "shitboard" congrats tho you two superneets are really gaining your cards to heaven with your selfless acts of heroism!

>uses skyminer to switch ID's continues to reddit space and acts like hes not the same person.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-28 biz - SKYCOIN - Business Finance - 4chan(12).png (3471x191, 41K)

These are bunch of pajeets that got in for the mainnet pump. Aside from like the 3 dedicated shills no one will be capable of answering anything

what happened to buy the rumor sell the news

>oh look, I have a tooth missing here
You autists would be screeching about him losing a tooth before the incident and just making it up.

Conclusive results will be presented and you're gonna feel pretty silly.

Contact Shanghai People's Court, ask for this case number then come back and APOLOGIZE.

You'll ask why censor the details? But when you ask that question, it's obvious your intelligence isn't enough to process the answer.

Attached: court paper 1.jpg (905x1280, 124K)

well I think this thread shows more than anything that SKY is here and it is here to stay.
I myself have over 5k SKY so be nice to me and I'll throw a little something your way. *wink*
Take care of yourself baby girls

Attached: pepe goku blast SKY.jpg (840x544, 117K)

Hey buddy
You should calm down. You’re going to wake your parents

I can’t speak for everyone but I believe in this project and plan to see it through to the end. SKY has proven their worth time and time again.

Its literally the same pajeet talking to himself he used SKYWIRE to switch ID's if you can believe the irony in that lol. hes the same faggot reddit spacing.

absolutely toasted

Synth is under the protection of Israel now
Imagine being this assblasted. I bet you missed ethereum too

You’re too dumb to see the full picture. You’re right the kidnapping was a scam but it was orchestrated by Synth to crash the price so they could reduce the float. If the kidnapping was legit he would not have made it public for a variety of reasons. Sky is going much higher and you will cry

My honest estimate for how high it will go within these two years is $25. Once they start completing more of their goals and people start realizing the potential of this coin, it will actually go into the hundreds. If we are lucky, maybe even the thousands