Femanon here with 150,000 Link. How much will my networth be at the peak of the next bullmarket?

Femanon here with 150,000 Link. How much will my networth be at the peak of the next bullmarket?

Attached: images.jpg (197x255, 8K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>femanon
what a waste of a billion dollars

Do you have a feminine penis?

>hihihiihi look at me, I'm a girl
$15,000
now gtfo

Attached: images (2).jpg (250x202, 8K)

What the fuck does you being a female have to do with anything. jump of a bridge dude

>femanon here

kys.

If you are serious, and have the fortitude to HODL for 2-3 years, you should set-up a will, a trust, and an LLC if you're smart.
You could literally change the lives of you and your immediate family with the way things are looking. We will all make it.

^
Why is everyone buying for 4 times the tokens projected value when mainnet hits???

Who the fuck shilled link to a roastie, this is not on. Also tits or gtfo

How dare you hold link. You filthy whore. Cavernous roastie. Depraved harlot. How dare you think Sergey's holy coins were meant for the likes of you, to be corrupted and defiled. You will not make it, you will are not a link marine, merely a false pretender. Even if you cruelly snatch away links from the true marines, Sergey will bring you to ruin one way or another. Spare yourself the misery and market sell your links right now.

the general rule is 1 link = 1000 usd.

you will be very rich lady.

Ryan gosling kicking a chair here. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?

Your bags value at the end of this: 0
The value of the lesson you will learn: priceless

Forgot to turn your shit off again

>femanon here

attention whore

like who really gives a fuck?

apparently every single poster in this thread

150k chainlink = $1000 eoy

so I guess using math we can deduce

10,000 / 150,000 = 0.006

so your link will be worth 0.006, wheras mine will be worth $1000 because I only bought 1 link

you should really learn how to do math "fem"user, its good for your intelligence

Since I bought chainlink I have this strange urge to become a woman. I think I’m going to start cross dressing.

roughly nothing.

I find it hard to believe that a woman has been able to accumulate 150,000 chainlink, whereas I, a man, have only accumulated 52,000. Would you care to explain this shit bitch?

Your looks are your only net worth roastie. Tick tock.

>197x255

kys

numbers

Attached: 1550046794228.jpg (573x716, 61K)

numbers

almost

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 57K)

dubledids

>people falling for this shit

You know the drill, tits or gtfo

numbers

tits or gtfo