Cheap as fuck

>cheap as fuck
>moves you to the things
>lasts 300k miles
Even if you're rich you should drive a toyota or a lexus. They are objectively better cars and will last forever with regular oil changes. Supercars are fun, but they probably wont even last 100k without expensive repairs and expensive parts. Jow Forums needs to appreciate Toyota for the superior product that it is

Attached: 1.png (1110x457, 199K)

>he thinks 20 grand for a car is cheap
Way better to buy one from 2003 with 100k on it for 3 grand. If you're gonna drive a piece of shit Corolla anyway you might as well buy a fully depreciated one instead

i tend to go for bmw, benz, and volvo...been pretty fortunate with maintenance/repairs, but i'm struck by how people like warren buffet drive stuff like toyota/honda...definitely a 'head' decision...i just want to go fast and have better engineering at my fingertips.

Well said. Corolla/Camry are the most durable cars on the market. I've driven my Camry for 7 years and besides replacing oil, brakepads, tires I haven't had any maitenance required.

I have a 2016 Honda civic ex. I plan to get to 500k miles with it

You realize German engineering is a marketing meme right? Japanese cars have been superior for 30+ years now.

>cheap as fuck

Would be better off getting a early 2000’s Honda Civic for $3k at that point. Could you imagine buying this piece of shit brand new for $20k lmao get cucked

You realize you’re a fucking idiot right LOL holy fuck how could one be so thick. Gtfo faggot

This desu I spend two hours a day in my car, I don't mind paying a little extra so it's comfy and has great driving dynamics instead of some soulless asian shitbox.

Toyota cucks stay mad you could have gotten a way better car for a few extra bucks

Only a faggot cares about what he drives, might as well be a woman

What do you think of the cls 53 amg?

27 grand? I bought my used F30 BMW for significantly less than that.

This was a fun ride
TA Cuda Tribute

Attached: 9685ADB3-B1AD-40BD-AF0F-ECC411195467.jpg (810x1080, 362K)

>he's never driven anything but his japanese shitbox

>German cars
>better engineering
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What a dumb cuck.

>look like a cuck
>can't handle a little weather
>women think your boring
>they're right
>can't go innawoods
>get pushed off the road by scooter

Great argument dipshit.

Spoken like a true seething poorfag who has never driven anything half decent

It's not about the look of the car, more like the feeling of having a great engine, firm steering, quiet cabin, etc. I mean you have the opportunity to pilot a precision crafted vehicle, why reduce that wonder to something mundane like a tacky Asian box

lol.
fucking. hilarious.

>They drive automatics

Attached: 1385720102122.png (600x800, 711K)

based civicbro

Attached: cvc.jpg (1200x500, 146K)

LEXUS. Lexus is just comfy Toyota

I’d tather have an accord

No u

Anyone buying a supercar is going to be buying it as their 3rd or 4th car, and is going for have a daily driver. And if you can afford to own a supercar then yu can afford to maintain it as well

You can get all that with a Lexus RX350/LS460.
I don't know what you're trying to prove. Japanese cars are clearly better. The only better Luxury SUV than the RX350 is a Porsche Cayenne, which starts at almost double the price and goes to 150K+ with options.

The competitors like BMWX5, Audi Q7 are clearly worse.

I take it you’ve never owned anything German. Their engineering and design is something gooks only wish they could accomplish. German engineering is about making cool shit practical. Japs only wish they could follow suit. They’re close but will never reach the grade that European cars offer.
>muh reliability
Piss off and learn how to wrench pussy

this pic reminds me of that boomer meme where they're all on their lawnmowers in a fanning out formation like an action movie cover.

Based, germans could give a shit on anything less than 80k. Enjoy your CLAs fags. Until you can afford Porsche you're just a wannabe

>v8 "million mile" engine - 1uzfe
>paired with japanese overengineering in the 1990s
>only ~5k

lexus sc400 is what you want

Attached: 1994 Lexus SC400 049.jpg (903x600, 121K)

>tfw all the cars i want are expensive because everyone else wants them too
>tfw normie taste but no normie skills

Reliability wise, yes. Performance wise, not really. Japs are great at making things that have decent performance while being very reliable though

japanese car and electronics are actually a meme now. you buy yourself a hyundai if you want a cheap car, lasts a long time, and doesnt look like trash.

Also
>> Not getting a Tesla if you're rich enough to afford anything upfront, but want low operating costs

Teslas are tacky desu, if im spending that much money ill just get an s class and have better tech and more aesthetic looks

>> A Tesla is tacky, but a Mercedes somehow isn't.
Wew lad.

That's a really great-looking car. Love those curves.

I could definitely see myself getting one as a car to play around with below the hood, since it's basically the last generation that you don't need a ton of specialized equipment to work on.

> he buys car so he can entertain roasties
top kek

car version of tuxedo pepe

>t. virgin pajeet

06 camry with 300k miles still great condition reporting in SIR

Go to bed Elon

Attached: 194866C7-0586-49D6-99E2-5702CF5D2804.jpg (960x720, 122K)

german cars are a meme. you better lube up come repair time

> German engineering

It’s understandable that word travels slowly over the atlantic, but Germans are so technologically backwards, they have literally not adopted credit cards.
Most Germans have never owned a debit or credit card, and only use cash. Our country gets a huge stream of German tourists who are completely technologically inept.

Nah

KEK I got oldass Volkswagen for $600 few years ago and it's good and there's nothing you can do about it, richfags

Haha yeah theyre so dumb avoiding usury like that heh heh.... kill yourself

> t. submissive provider cuck

Chinese community is probably one of the most advanced in payment technology adoption. Almost everyone in the cities there use WeChat to pay. Paper money and credit cards are even not accepted in multiple places anymore.
So, according to your logic, we should all be buying Chinese cars. Thanks for the good advice, but no thanks. I'd better buy a Volkswagen, BMW, Audi,... than some Dongfeng.

> learn to wrench

Yuck, get out with that nasty blue collar attitude. Only people with no actual societal value waste thime gathering

>implying subaru isn't the best car

Toyota, Mazda and Nissan's manufactured in Japan are all good. If they are manufactured elsewhere, then it's just goldwrapped shit.

> women
> think
lol good joke

Germans don't trust banks that is why they prefer cash you swedish fgt.

Nigger I bought a used CLS for 11k 4 years ago. Looks 10x better and doesn't make any Problems.

this, i only have a credit card because its free, but i only use it when i am aboard

Kek

My mum still drives her 2008 Aurion

Attached: BlandSeriousHartebeest-mobile.jpg (292x300, 5K)

> taking on (((debt))) is a good thing goyim
user last time your economy crashed it was because of subprime mortages, the next time it will be because of subprime SUV loans, the default rate is already increasing. mark my words. i mean i get it.. SUVs are the only car amerifats fit into but why buy them on credit if you're a wagecuck at Wendy's, tell me why?

the rest of the world thinks america's economy is fucked because of all the heroin junkies and the student loan crisis, but most people missed the subprime car loans.

Attached: 1523687953795.png (630x922, 487K)

German cars have more tech there’s no doubt about it, it terms of reliability there’s no doubt Toyota are the best. People saying you can’t have a supercar as a daily driver don’t do they’re research on cars, an E55 AMG was the worlds fastest saloon for a time and absolutely bulletproof in terms of reliability, add a supercharger pulley for $400 and you’ve got a 700bhp car that will last you 400k miles

this is funny, gas guzzlers will end up costing less than an electric vehicle, and as time goes on the difference will become greater and greater until most people drive electric

Attached: sVlNkrO.png (574x808, 143K)

Saying this too, Mercs new 4 litre bi-turbo engine shows a lot of promise for being much more reliable than the old 6.2NA and that produces 612hp.

Americans know nothing about cars lol

Yeah agreed, also i dunno about anyone else but teslas interior are boring asf. Merc beemer and Audi walk all over them in interior and exterior styling

>Toyota
>Nissan
>Honda
>Omg spending $10k on a devaluing asset? Check my $500 shitty chink car, everyone! I'm so frugal!

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

lmao I guess you're too poor to own a car

Buicks are better cars than German pieces of shit.

Everyone I've known traded their Mercedes back to a Lexus. Mercedes are for black people to pretend they're rich. Particularly the C class.

and a 20k asian meme care will make a difference?

cars are the most stupid investment you can have.
losing 40% of their value at the first ride lmao

how valuable can they be in the first place then.
even a 60k mercedes has only maybe 30k real value. 30k is just the brand

Not to mention that "wrenching" is impossible on newer cars. You have to plug into specific diagnostic devices to woke on cars with all the computing and electronics. It's not like the boomer working on his Thunderbird I'm the front yard in 1977. Those days are long gone.

Cars are tools, not investments

Not an EV, but it was good option a few years ago. Too bad they swallowed the hydrogen bluepill

My grandfather is a multimillionaire who drives old ass corollas
I find that amusing
According to him, theres two things you keep on the street: your car and your trash can, you shouldn't waste money on either

>the subprime car loans
>when your countrymen are so poor and shit at life that they not only need a loan to get a car, but they can't repay the said loan, and this happens with such frequency that it crashes the economy.

I don't know if I'll laugh or feel really sorry for your fuckers should this happen lol

I have a toyota that I will never change for anything other than another toyota.
When I make it, I might buy a 2-doors sports car for prestige and bitches, but I will probably keep driving my beloved mistress for all the day to day travels.

WTF is a buick you fat redneck? And what the fuck is wrong with your country when black people drive mercedes??

bogan af

You misunderstood my post. I'm making fun of frugal s o y boys shilling Japanese cars which are cheap and crap.

good post, OP. Jow Forumslets are mostly bus riders, though.

Attached: 20180905_023942.jpg (2165x1623, 2.93M)

lose the stupid american market chrome wheels though

Are Lexus actually cheap in the US? I see them all the time in tv shows as the "middle class family car", but they're luxury items here in south america

toilet roll is a luxury item in south america

You are thinking of India but its a honest mistake to make.

I already do, paid 12k for this thing in 2013

Attached: IMG_20180811_184310.jpg (1024x768, 579K)

SEETHING beemer cuckbox drivers

Comes with risk of unforseeable repairs from the Jew who tricked you into buying their shitty pre-owned car

Cars exist to take me to work and the grocery store. I literally don't care after that. All the fucker has to do is start reliably and I'll buy it.

>2020 corolla for 20k new os best
Breh, 2017 pre owned toyota avalon is superior in every way.
Heres why:
>low volume assembly line means each worker has plenty of time to work free of stress and pay attention to detail.
>first owners are often retirees that want a lexus but find the Avalon more than sufficient for their needs. They baby these cars
these cars are also know for 250+k miles

Attached: aa82b211ebf1a0d30590bd8bb1021314.jpg (1600x1066, 388K)

This arguing about whose engineering is better is pointless.

The only german cars worth forking out money for are high performance variants. In order for them to be at their performance level, while also meeting emissions standards, the engines need to run HOT. This is unfortunate as it means you have more frequent maintenance intervals and potentially issues. That and because they drive so well, they encourage you to be an absolute asshole while driving because everyone else is always much slower and in the way. Personally I love it. And I always use my turn signal.

However, on the Japenese end of the spectrum, we have an extreme attention to detail on materials qualities, and Japanese products tend to be overengineered for their application, on top of keeping temps in check. This ensures that their parts are always operating in less stressful environments, however japanese sports cars tend to be much heavier and much slower. They're just not as rewarding to drive.

So, you will PAY for performance, or you buy a refrigerator. It kind of depends what you want in life. Stop arguing about stupid shit you fucking sperges.

why are you idling in gear
stop that bumbaclot

Not when it comes to actual style or performance.
Japanese cars are reliable but they are ugly as shit both inside and outside and their performances are meh.
Both are still planets ahead of mutt cars though.

A model 3 SR would be way cheaper after 300k miles then a corolla.

I would gladly drive a European or American car and risk the higher maintenence costs than be associated with any faggot who drives a Corolla or Camry.

A 2014 Mazda 3 can be had for 1/3 of the price of a new Corolla and would be 5x fun to drive, 5x better interior and 5x better looking.

Toyotas are for soulless middle aged people who see cars are simple appliances.

Attached: 01-2014-mazda3-fd.jpg (1280x850, 367K)

g/o/ back

Unironically fucking based. I own a shop and bmws are the absolute worst

>Even if you're rich you should drive a toyota or a lexus
I can get twelve old as fuck beaters that the parts cost nothing on has no computer doesn't have to meet smog emissions BS and costs way less to drive every year, or one 70s frame modded with brand new everything still doesn't have to meet smog because body is old, engine is new

My 2004 Corolla was fun to drive but the roof had a leak and winds would affect the car more especially on the freeway.

Now I have a 2009 G37X and have 0 complaints.

>posts literal boomermobile
Fuck fagda, I'd just get a used rav4 or 4runner

Attached: 2014-toyota-4runner-frontside_tt4runsr5141.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Only those who really understand engineering will get this.

Attached: images(14).jpg (301x167, 9K)

Stay ignorant

>specific diagnostic devices
All you need is your laptop, a cheap connector and some software trivially obtained from the internet.