NIMIQ the crypto OASIS!

> If u r still not fully loaded with this hidden gem
> user i..
> ..sorry.
> not gonna make it.
markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/end-of-the-line-for-stable-coins-online-crypto-payment-processors-1027993730

Attached: nimiq my love.png (1065x1600, 3.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/end-of-the-line-for-stable-coins-online-crypto-payment-processors-1027993730
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Small bobs

Gay

Tradesatoshi NIM wallet is back online

Attached: D0juGqxXQAAZ6LH.png (800x404, 159K)

this

i would kill for those with this face given lol

>markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/end-of-the-line-for-stable-coins-online-crypto-payment-processors-1027993730

can you imagine what would happen to nimiq if this news came out in dec 2017? fuck this gay ass bear market.

patience friendo, bear will not matter soon.

Fuck I can't believe I stopped mining after Christmas. The FUD got to me

a reasonable gpu will bag you 14-18k a month if you're really strapped for cash. I can see this taking a topspot with a cap in the billions. you do the math.

im mining since may 2018. Never thought about stopping, never felt tired. I've fuckin known the day will come. damn germans. this time i hope they make it. even i hate those nazi fuckers

>SOURCE Nimiq

check em

NIM $3 EOY

cringe
i would be a fuckin multi milionare lulz

Nimiq will just become stronger and stronger as time passes.
The first easy to use (both for users and merchants) and scalable payment protocol will win them ALL.
Once there is a fiat gateway there is 0 reason for merchants to not adopt that for everything, especially as Nimiq will be treated feelessly.

Pic related is Reto Trinkler, the founder from Melonport and chairman at the Web3 Foundation council, he's not some IQ chump, he is high IQ and most importantly he is getting it.

The nazis were no different, they just wanted to get back to the bankers who oppressed them, this time they are doing it the right way however.

Attached: NimReich.png (550x708, 138K)

me too,high five

but you won't be. high five!

Attached: paulwalker44.png (645x670, 376K)

Attached: 1523220778696.jpg (850x400, 65K)

300K feels good man, even if I won't be rich. My gut tells me $0.05 end of year. Not bad, 5X ICO price.

well i won't go into POL discussion.. i dont give a fuck why they did and what they did. u only assume what they've might been thinking. its called a cognitive paradox. its like explaning ur grandpa what block chain is. or being explained as a grandpa what artifical AI clone womb is.. but they've failed 3 times so this time i jump off the ship before they fail

bla bla bla u nazi cunt.
go back on the dark side of the moon to ur secret nazi base

i might or i might not. im not all yet mining nimiq gives 2x ETH return, plus if it goes any higher u get more, its 300$/mnth for me on my rtx's and i would get like 150$ in eth lulz

Double dubs checked.

More than a handful is wasted.