Oracle x Quant = moon

Oracle will shill OverLedger to their clients in February.

If you do not understand the fucking scale and implications of what Quant is setting out to do (and doing) you deserve to be left behind.

1 QNT = 1000$ EOY.

Unironically.

Attached: image.png (621x356, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibm.com/blogs/blockchain/2018/10/blockchain-interoperability-i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP can't you not read? Tweet said April, not fucking February

My bad. Point still stands.

Not 1,000 EOY but unironically 100 assuming the team doesn't dump.

Yep i want to be rich guys... what the fuck is Oracle doing anyway? Lets get some more pictures

kek

So..what does quant do ?

Interoperability?

Cloud based API gateway

Nothing. It sits just for fun above different blockchains, but has no usecase.

Based.

Sorry you feel you missed out. I'd get in now.

Interoperability ?? Is this the same as interoperability???

They haven't released anything yet. As far as we know it's just some software sitting on the internet somewhere accepting remote calls and distributing them to different nodes or wallets for different blockchains.

This is better. There's already stuff coming out in February and March, so the Oracle stuff adds more things to look forward to in April and beyond.

Got a feeling this is going to be a regular stream of good news all year, probably getting better as it goes along. Perfect scenario for a continuous mega pump over 2019.

LMAO

Ok thanks. What have i thought. A working product on /biz

Allows interoperability between loads and loads of different blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple, IOTA, Corda, Quorum etc) with an eco-system of multi-chain apps that can use multiple blockchains simultaneously.

And Overledger does all the heavy lifting so it's extremely easy for enterprises to connect and use it without any major legacy infrastructure modifications.

QNT tokens are also used to sign and verify data transfer as part of the cryptography process, with a tokenomics system that will increase the value of QNT relative to Overledger system adoption.

Run by an ex-CISO of the year with a huge resume in banks, governments and corporations with 70+ deals in the pipeline.

Now you'll hear the typical low-grade FUD:

>> Muh the ex-CISO of the year who worked at the Bank of England and Mastercard doesn't know what he's doing. Enterprises won't want to use this.

>> Muh it's just an API, I can make one of those.

>> Muh it doesn't NEED a token

>> Muh it's not a blockchain

In the real world though it makes interoperable blockchain use extremely easy, flexible and low risk for enterprise. It can and will save companies millions with very little outlay, and the more Overledger is used, the more QNT goes up. It's as simple as that.

Believe it, don't believe it, DYOR, whatever.

So they just found out that interoperability is the key in blockchains? Or what should i understand? How old is the project?

Typically a big bank or whoever that wants to use blockchain tech isnt just going to implement one blockchain to use, it leads to a single point of failure. With Overledger they can use all the top blockchains incredibly easily. Interoperability is absolutely key. And Quant have all the contacts to make this happen. Infact its happening now in government, banking, big enterpise...

Let me help... Y'know all those private chains, the ones that don't use crypto - R3, Corda, JP Morgan's Quorum, ObjectChain...

Well QNT gives us the opportunity to earn a slice of Enterprise pie, since a lot of enterprise looking to use blockchain tech would prefer to not be locked into a particular service provider.

That's right, Overledger and QNT is being used both for permissioned (enterprise) blockchains, as well as permissionless like bitcoin, ripple, iota.

>Not be locked into a particular service provider

You mean like Quant?

Shit. Do you actually read the fucking words you are typing or are you just using some buzz word generator?

Ok

But you realise that ILP is working on this since 2014? With all big tech names and so on... why should i put money into this when there is such a wide consortium of companies working on interledgerprotocol? Doing exactly this what qnt wants to develop now...

Did i miss something?

>IBM says interledger isnt up to snuff

ibm.com/blogs/blockchain/2018/10/blockchain-interoperability-i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means

wrong image... sry fellow user. f

Attached: photo_2019-03-01_14-10-42.jpg (1057x1018, 138K)

This is a different beast altogether.

Proprietary software is what we call a security hole the process and sign and verify is no better then oraclize

>Got a feeling this is going to be a regular stream of good news all year, probably getting better as it goes along. Perfect scenario for a continuous mega pump over 2019.

Exactly this. Shilbert knows how to play this.

We will make it, Quantbro.

Traditional systems don't have anywhere near as much risk or concerns for enterprise (scalability, for example). Loads of companies rely on such systems all the time. It's what the world is built on.

The problem is that blockchain, while it has huge enterprise benefits and the ability to save millions of dollars, does have some inherent risks that are driving adoption away. Again, things like scalability. Just imagine if a company started using the Ethereum blockchain and then cryptokitties mk2 appeared and slowed it to a crawl. If the enterprise has invested time and money in connecting its legacy systems to that blockchain, it's stuck. No companies want to take the risk.

Overledger solves this and gives enterprises what they want before they're prepared to enter the space: some control. They can leverage DLT to save millions of dollars, and still have the option of easily using multiple blockchains simultaneously, or to switch between them for full redundancy. No need to choose one.

And Overledger has been specifically designed to make integration as easy as possible. Enterprises don't need to spend a fortune connecting centralized systems to decentralized systems. Overledger is the middle layer that handles all the heavy lifting.

At least for the next few years, and possibly far beyond, it has by far the best chance of serious adoption and therefore serious adoption for existing blockchains as well. It could lead the way and make everyone better off even if they don't have any QNT.

Bump for my fellow Quantards.

Regards
Joe Smith (retarded cousin of John)