Rape Culture destroyed by entrepeneurial woman

This is ebin. Some guy asked a girl for her number, (toxic Masculinity and entitlement). So the girl stole 2000 USD from him. And the bar owner praised her for fighting back against rape culture.

Rape Culture destroyed by entrepeneurial woman

archive.fo/kerHo

Attached: rape culture.png (2025x1274, 1.29M)

I know you are trolling and go back to Jow Forums but desu I feel bad for single men in 2019. What a fucking uphill battle, good luck lads.

She gave the money back. That said, venmo should require 2FA or something before sending money

And what’s wrong with that, incel?

Venmo is only used by 2 digit IQ millennials. Do you think they would implement anything that makes sense?

>Rape Culture destroyed by entrepeneurial woman
what this story has to do with rape culture? serious question i dont see how this story correlates to anything rape related.

according to this NPC cuck that makes you some sort of a badie

Written by millennials, what do you expect? Millennials are God's mistake.

>go back to Jow Forums

I thought you Cucks told bad men to go back to Jow Forums?

This. You can return money, you can't return a rape...

it is really a good indicator for someone having no active thoughts in their head, NPCs are drawn to it like moths to a lamp for some reason

Why would the bar owner want this? I mean, what do they think people go to a bar to do?

It's called virtue signaling, it's a millennial thing. All I know is that sometimes it is good for business and sometimes it is bad and that every day I dream of waking up in a world where millennials don't exist anymore.

Why are normalfags so cringe?

>2FA on Venmo
>steal someone's phone and try to send money - oh shit, I need 2FA!
>*buzz* *buzz*

Attached: 1539934279067.jpg (225x225, 10K)

But it just werks

Because their identity is tied to the stupid shit they say online. Here, if you say something autustic, all you have to do is hide the thread and your autism doesn’t exist. If Jow Forums was full of namefags it’d become extremely cringy.

I meant in general.
> autistic as a pejorative
Sure you’re not a normie yourself?

Sure you’re not an autist yourself?

It's like nigger, you can say it if you are one.

I paid back the 6USD library book I damaged in school for acting stupid, didn't stop me from getting suspended.