When 2k and capitulations

why it's taking so long

Attached: 15494653114051.png (851x837, 495K)

very soon btc will start its move

Shit's just not that interesting anymore. Sideways is the new parabola

What is this capitulation that you speak of. Big words confuse me

Everyone wants a 2k. December was the opportunity of a lifetime. The only people left invested are altcoin cultists, bitmex risk addicts, and stooge daytraders giving their money to daytraders with more capital. No sellers left. Big money tried to push ETH down again, but the miners arent selling due to constantinople. Best we get is 3.5k. The real believers are the only survivors from the shakeout from 6k to 3k, and the only movement is whales provoking bots.

Just like how everyone wanted a 5k BTC?

delusional lmao

Would you sell bitcoin for 2k?

this. too many retards on the sides with money waiting for it to come down. itll start pumping, induce FOMO for the retards and then once they buy in will dump down. you gotta be retarded to not understand whats going on.

Too much money pushing on both sides all for the sake of speculation. When it moves it will be explosive.

I notice you didn't say up.
Bu it's up.

nice Tonberry reference bobo

I sold for 9k, I sold for 8k and I sold for 4k. Why not?

tonBEARy

Attached: 15494420073380.jpg (859x1024, 63K)

> wow this is gonna drop to 2k any moment.

Creeps up

> This thing is really hanging on by a thread

Creeps up

> Huge red candle into my buy orders then off to $100k very soon

Creeps up past $6k

> Should bounce off $6k and down to new lows *sweating*

Huge rally ensues to $50k

> *ties noose*

You are assuming that things won't jank up to generate liquidity via bear blood to feed GOX. Most bright people are thinking btc will hit 800-1200 and that market makers will absorb GOX out of pocket. But wouldn't it be interesting if small bear positions represented enough liquidity to sate GOX's thirst? In that event, things go crazy and a lot of the GOX holders go long and become fomo hero news stories to bait in another round of normies and maybe an ETF to cash out against.

It's a coin toss. I'll be looking to see if there are any reliable indicators of vtc short interest.

based and redpilled

Imagine thinking crypto over the last 10 years was like end of 2017 all the time. U degenerate gamblers expecting 100x every week. This is what crypto was like nost of the time. Sideways acton, actually had investing in quality and accumulate good projects.

should I accumulate BTC or ETH?

Yes

The bottom is as elusive to bears as the top is for bulls

post the bitmex position screenshot
if you don't post you're LARPing

>Most bright people are thinking btc will hit 800-1200

wew lad. you sound like a bull dec 2017 expecting $100k btc.

Except that in the Bear's case it will drop even below what they expect to be the bottom, cause they're secretly bulls.

Let it happen b4 link moons.
Please, lord. I need them cheap linkies

Ya its not really hard to see tptb sucking the buying power out of the market with every step down. This is textbook soros move. You're all buying into a rigged game. The man crashes economies for fun, you really don't think he wants to fuck bitcoin up too? Lol good luck.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win

Attached: 1529558894778.png (770x775, 304K)

most dont know this

Attached: 61de54a28b05fafafece6d7fda22d361.jpg (2048x1024, 241K)