ETH IS ABOUT TO GO PARABOLIC

You heard it here first! Fucking big wigs are ready to market buy the fuck out of ETH. I can’t say where I got this info, I would end up dead. These people don’t mess around and they have decided that it is time to invest in ether

Attached: C9BCEE25-7E9E-4191-B450-08A74D42585A.jpg (949x1240, 307K)

Before or after March 15? Will lol if clif high is right about March.

Within next 24 hrs . it’s imminent. I just recieved this info.

What he say about March?

what was his prediction for march?

Convincing shill pajeet. God still sends you to hell for being. Poor dumb and brown

Imagine a life where you have never had money, never felt the urge to DYOR, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was good at making money, and wanted to imitate and ultimately make it like him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space, pass the time, and lose money. You're an Indian.

You're bored, as usual, in telegram chatting about your fucking shitcoin bags and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be poor and stupid and petty. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, disgusting, and boring. You spent the last six hours watching youtube videos about cryptoniggers who lost their ass buying shitcoins or some stupid bullshit that you don't really understand since you can barely comprehend english. You're just sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a pain in your gut that guarantees you'll have to run out and take a shit in the street very soon.

And then you see it. White men, over in some corner of the internet, making money. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of bagholding and complaining to the "developers" of a scam shitcoin, they are imbuing their conscious energy into making memes and discussing the qualities of legitimate projects. All the bitterness and stupidity you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who bought high and sold low. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found gains.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid fucking Indian with shitcoin bags on some obscure low volume exchange.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you shill your shitcoin to them. Just shitpost and beg all over their whole fucking image board. The .2% bump your tiny bags get will be worth destroying it. Because you're an Indian.

Attached: 1550848546452s.jpg (125x59, 1K)

post like this are fucking retarded
you're just a neet larping fag

Thanks just bought 100k

I knew it! (Joking)
Said his web scrapper picked up text saying btc and others would go parabolic in March. Said it mid last year. Would make sense because of stuff happening. Plus if you account for the qcrap I guess I can see it happening. But I'm not holding my Hope's up.

They don’t do price predictions, I’m just saying they are going to
Buy up 8 figures worth of ETH very very soon

I hope you realize how hurtful it is to indians when you refer to them as 'pajeet'. could you apologize like right now

>clif high's web scraper

Attached: 1551229663173.jpg (2139x2997, 3.74M)

You are squatting in a street dressed in rags. What do you do?

> Take a shit

You curl out a parasitic laden biege log that pratically squirms away on it's own.

> Hit poo with sandal

The poo takes 4hp crushing damage and expires.

eth wont go parabolic, but will slowly climb for next 1-2 months -i reckon to 0.06 btc

Attached: 1525463860851.gif (300x243, 255K)

when did he say that? sauce plz

Attached: GodfatherPEPE.jpg (461x461, 39K)

KEK

Attached: topkek.png (600x600, 803K)

ETH is the single most undervalued coin out there
it's the chain on which all the other shitcoins could be wrapped and be better
prove me wrong : you can't
once bigwigs invest massively, it'll be too late.
check out the graph. now is the time. the high speed train is leaving soon

nice try Vitalik
btw, your nonce should definitely have more than three zeros and they should be at the beginning of the sequence, tard

MAKER, an ETH Dapp, is above NEO in marketcap
Decentralized loans, true DPoS
Most dev activity ever
Most institutional confidence & investment
Samsung smartphone wallet beta was Eth-Only (ENJIN is on Eth)
If your portfolio isn't 100% ETH, you just won't make it, retards

this. OP user is a fucking delusion idiot who hears voices in his head and confuses them for insider friends

Said his web scrapper picked up text saying btc and others would go parabolic in March. Said it mid last year. Would make sense because of stuff happening. Plus if you account for the qcrap I guess I can see it happening. But I'm not holding my Hope's up.

biz needs flags

only brainlets arent balls deep in eth and still holding LINK lmfao

Attached: 1543063291593.jpg (550x543, 30K)

>100% ETH
Early MKR investor here. Ain’t selling that shit no sir.

SHOO SHOO
YEET YEET
GO AWAY PAJEET
DONT SHIT ON THE STREET

>implying millenia of exposure to currybutt and Ganges river water haven't caused superior Indian parasites to mutate into physically resilient, medication-immune abominations that can smell the scent of tumeric in the air once they've been excreted so they can writhe their way to the nearest food stall and lay their eggs in the slop so the next generation can begin in the festering bowels of some pooinloo as he stalks white women on social media while answering tech support calls for Microsoft

It's like Las Plagas, but worse because there's a billion "people" infected with them. Las Poogas.