XCM About to Breakout...?

>Coinmetro exchange actually working ok with fiat ramps + cc
>Mobile apps released today
>Obvious accumulation phase (pic related)
>Pajeets FUDing
>Foreheads intensifying

tfw XCM is unironically the most obvious 5x this spring

Attached: cm_breakout.png (1282x378, 77K)

>looks like shit
>pain in the ass to sign up and use
Maybe when they add margin trading

The KYC is annoying but it's to be expected at any fiat /on/off ramp. Also credit cards. Totes agree that margin trading will 10x this thing with ease. Happening this summer I believe.

Attached: actually.png (680x680, 124K)

The KYC issues were overblown, IMO
KYC has 4 sections that are mandatory to deposit/trade: personal info, identity, address, and the questionnaire. As long as you follow the picture-taking instructions and have a driver's license/passport and a bill/bank statement showing your address like most people do, then these aren't a major issue for signing up
Now if you're trying to deposit more than $10k in funds, then that's when you have to deal with the source of wealth section which is a legit pain in the ass...and I'm speaking as someone who eventually got SoW-verified, but after several weeks of a few attempts. Be prepared to dig through old emails, old blockchain transactions and old bank statements/pay slips

I'm literally hoping for bitcoin to crash further this year just so I can spend my paychecks on cheaper XCM
They need to hurry with that BTC/XCM pair

>Obvious accumulation phase (pic related)
>No indicator of volume present on chart

kek so you think sideways trading = accumulation?
HIGH VOLUME + sideways is accumulation

Nice. The fact they use 100% legit KYC makes me even more bullish on the future of this exchange.

This guy gets it.

All of these crap exchanges w/ tokens got many pumps, but imagine, this one has actual fiat + KYC. Whales will move on XCM any day now. If there is going to be a crypto recovery this year, or even a dead cat bounce, exchange tokens will rip. A no-brainer for anyone who rode the 2017 bull via BNB and others.

Attached: cm4.png (852x480, 285K)

Coinmetro is annoying to use and for that reason nobody will use it. There are dozens of other garbage exchanges out there to choose from now and cm does nothing special.

Not even 30 days of volume, how could it not be increasing lol. You not see the move on the 20th son? They're working on deals with market makers and liquidity providers as we speak. Screencap this.

Attached: hacker.gif (1127x1080, 890K)

have you used it?

I've actually deposited money/crypto a few times, bought and sold, withdrawn fiat/crypto -
what's so annoying?

24/7 support by itself is amazing.
much faster KYC than like kraken.

We'll see where we are in 6 months.

Agree. Obvious fudding these fags. The trading engine will be great once it's polished but for now it is working.

For traders who actually know what they're doing check out their lowball fee schedule:

Exchange Maker* Order: 0.00%
Exchange Taker** Order: 0.10%
Cryptocurrency Deposit: 0.00%
Cryptocurrency Withdrawal: 0.15%
EUR SEPA*** Deposit: 1.00 €
EUR SEPA Withdrawal: 1.00 €
Bank Card Deposit EU****: 2.99%
Bank Card Deposit Non-EU: 4.99%

*A trade gets the Maker fee if the trade order is not matched partly or entirely against an order already on the order book, which is adding liquidity.

**A trade gets the Taker fee if the trade order is matched partly or entirely against an order already on the order book, which is removing liquidity.

***SEPA establishes a single set of tools and standards that allow cross-border payments in euro to be made as easily as national payments.

****A debit or credit card that’s been issued within the EU.

Dont forget to do your weekly KYS I mean KYC

It's nothing special now but that'll change by EOY

Pamp it boys

Got 80k of these bad boys, feeling comfy

78k here brother of different mother.

Source of wealth is a massive pain in the ass but this exchange is going places. If you want to invest less than 15k get verified and go for it. If you are putting in more than that I would do proof of wealth before depositing a cent because your funds being frozen is stressful as fuck

Whales will move on XCM any day now

Attached: 1537530668166.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>literally about one trade every two hours
>24 million XCM about to be released
>only 500k XCM buy wall

This shit is going sub 1 cent as soon as the floor is removed by Forehead. I think people are starting to realize they really have run out of funds and the company is fucked.

The fuck are you on about, are you talking about the 25 million vested tokens? There's several months before they're unlocked

Wrong. Millions are released in less than two months, after the floor is removed, and we will go sub cent.

I just dug up one of my old shill posts from the archive.

of the 128 Million tokens that were available for the public to buy
12.5 million bought at 0.3
12.5 million bought at 0.5
12.5 million bought at 0.7
12.5 million bought at 0.9
20% of which (10 million XCM) will be available to trade in about 70 days while the remainder will be available 90 days after that
50 Million were bought at 11 cent and 27,665,508 were bought at 12 cent and is already all on the market which then promptly was panic dumped by ADHD ICO flipper retards before stabalizing in the 1.8-2.5c range below pre sale price.

sure nigger in 70 days 10 million additional XCM will be tradable and that means now is a bad time to buy

As a poorfag who believes in this exchange long-term, I honestly hope like hell that you're right about everything except that last sentence
Sub-1 cent would be a dream for me; could scoop up a lot of XCM then

As an autist who believes in the exchange short term I noticed LTC being the main trading pair today when virtually no one has ever used it on the exchange before. I consider that solid proof someone got their source of wealth verified and began trading straight away. More people are having their Source of Wealth verified all the time.
I honestly think if it ever drops that much the exchange is dead because it would require the volume to be substantially lower than it already is and if volume hasn't picked up in another 70 odd days the exchange is fucked. The people calling 1c XCM either think the exchange is doomed or that BTC is going to drop even more. If you disagree with either of those things you shouldn't listen to them for advice on when to buy XCM