Why is the price still so low? Can't believe I fell for the singularity meme bullshit it's clearly not going to happen...

Why is the price still so low? Can't believe I fell for the singularity meme bullshit it's clearly not going to happen, it really looks like a slow painful climb to 2-3€ by summer 2020. Would it be better to invest in BTC/Eth? Like realistically if the emotional attachment to link and membership of the cult could be broken?

Attached: chainlink.png (1037x1072, 292K)

You're listening to the same 20-30 larpers with VPN's and multiple devices swindling you. Be smart user

WHY IS IT SO CHEAP? I DON'T WANT TO ACCUMULATE FUTURE MILLIONS, I WANT TO FOMO IN WHEN IT'S $500!

>he thinks link is a quick flip

Op Pic related looks so promising though

This type of impatience is why most anons wont make it. Tom Gonser isnt advising for no reason. The guy knows automation of digital agreements better than anyone and hes obviously a big believer.

literal who advising literal whos.
bitcoon is ded ethrum is ded and chinlik will ded soon
only bitcoin sv, neo and mobius will make it frens

cringe

Look at pic related. Even if it didn't say it in the white paper (it does btw) it's pretty obvious just from your diagram that there is no reason for 1 LINK to ever equal more than $1 because it defeats the purpose of Chainlink.

Imagine still polluting threads with this nonsense

linktards are just as cringeworthy as XRPtards at this point. bunch of morons. when the next bullrun happen damn near any coin will get you 100x gains. no need to buy some risky bullshit like chainlink.

This. Why would Bloomberg or PayPal pay $1000 for a transaction? It doesn't make sense. 1 LINK = $1 or less.

Desperation

>climb to 2-3€

You realize even these types of gains are literally insane therefore never gonna happen.

Attached: elrisitas.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Attached: 02595791-9EAB-4D7B-8275-7169E9E0CDC1.gif (511x512, 105K)

Oracles are awesome. Much harder to argue, that Oracles are worth of 32 million.

You dont pay 1 link minimum, you pay 0.000000000000000001 link minimum.

This. Were going to be filthy rich.

I think there is a world market for maybe five computers.

Keyword: MINIMUM
Big players with large transaction volumes will have to pay a premium, AKA $1
Read the whitepaper, it's all there...

Climb in 2020? Lol Mainnet will be won’t be out then

Attached: 09135B89-21B2-4FBC-9BD4-7E33C67579DF.jpg (750x199, 83K)

this

its so low because of toxic FUDding, everyone who would pump bags have been kept out

>toxic
*helpful