marginal cost of mining

About a dollar

If you haven't made money on cyrpto by now, you never will

It's rare and useless

could you elaborate a bit?

imagine burying ur face in there

Over the next 100 years given its computational and security architecture? Zero

I wish we had hookers that looked that good

insta thots that get screwed over for not paying taxes for their private snaps call themselves sex workers for pity points, but actual sex work is illegal except in Nevada, shit sucks

Cryptographically authenticated unit of value that can be sent to anyone, cannot be confiscated, reliable. The longer it exists/The more valuable it becomes by proving its resilience. By far the most powerful computational network that ever existed.

This kind of posts depressed me to know that I can never have a woman like that unless I'm rich

There will never be more than 21 million BTC. It would be impossible for more than 21 million people to have 1 BTC each. We have over 7 billion people.
Also, costs money to mine bc of electricity and hardware.

What’s the intrinsic value of a dollar bill?

save up money for a realdoll

Yup, monero is really good

can you imagine being that hot? how easy life must be?

What's the intrinsic value of Fiat? Nothing aside from the force by which it circulates

relative to the number of people and wealth existing. also relative to the size of the network, which will always grow because it's a protocol, and there's no reason for a protocol to stop existing.

brainlet
it's used on countries that can't get its shit together and that have no real money (venezuela, for instance, and us/eu is not safe from stupid baby boomers bankers's debt)

brainlet
bitcoin has not stopped being developed

brainlet
>what is decimals

yes. a force that can fall appart due to stupid political decisions hence unreliable

Attached: Screen-Shot-2014-05-23-at-16.39.02.png (891x623, 150K)

Imagine then being 38 after you hit the wall and you're still not married because you thought you could just sleep around with rich chads forever, and now no one wants you and your money is running out. The betas of the future with enough money to satisfy you are all either dating girls 20 years younger than you, buying realdolls, or are converting themselves into traps. Your life is at first like a bull run, then after you wall yourself it just turns into "chasing the dragon", hoping for the easy times when you didn't have to do anything difficult to survive to come back, except they never do.

If you're a hot girl, it's only an easy life if it's a short life.

the psychlogical sunk cost of electricity required to produce it. plus investments in the mining hardware required to produce it.

also its network of users that hold and shill for it.

Bitcoin can be exchanged for brappers

i dont know. next question

Realistically but these could be said to be irrelevant; they're just more critical aspects.

1. It being the first and oldest - that should add a tiny bit of value - but this value is tied up wit the general trust of the concept and crypto in general which is low.

2. Being so established and decentralized in that sense (tho it's not really if you're objective about it and look into who actually holds the biggest farms)

3. Capability to be used for anonymous trading on dark markets - this is the most valuable intrinsic value of bitcoin - and it's inferior in that matter to something like XMR, but all that matter here honestly is stability of the price and huge network activity for the anonymity to actually work.

All this be said one should be worth 50-100 usd no matter what.

But regardless of its values - you can still use it, problem is if people are not incentivized to mine and the number of active miners go down - then there's no reason to use bitcoin.. and if bitcoin goes down what makes you think altcoins like Monero should stay?

this

six billion dollars moved through the bitcoin network in the last 24 hours for a marginal fee of .60$ per transaction. there is literally no more efficient means of moving value on the planet how fucking stupid do you have to be to not see the value in that?

I want to fill her with my cum

>old enough to be my mum
look at the state of her hands

Can’t unsee

>eczema
still 10x hotter than any roastie you could ever land

I want you to, user
fill me up daddy

Attached: beautiful.jpg (809x959, 84K)

the same value as bit gold

only happens to mid tier thots, super thots such as the OP stay hot and will ALWAYS have a fall back option

What do you think it feels like knowing that you're a 10/10.

Intrinsic value does not exist. Value is subjetive.

At this point, not much.

Small "blocked" and restricted, has taken away its use value which is related to intrinsic.

I'm going back to the original.

Attached: b3498533.jpg (696x510, 29K)

I mean that at the current time the best metric for intrinsic value should be the competitive average cost to mine an additional bitcoin, due to the fact that somebody is paying that cost to acquire the next bitcoin

Ive asked girls before what if feels like to be the best looking in the club/bar and usually their answer is on the lines of "pretty good". When your a 10/10 you dont think about it like a billionaire doesnt think about how much money they made this year.

Security, verifiability, portability

0$

currently $4~5k

If a global adoption were to happen, considering inflation/damage it will cause to fiat; $3~4 million

Marginal mining cost follows the token price, not the other way around

faggot

Everyone goes by Bitcoin's fiat value. If Bitcoin isn't backed by fiat to give it some real world value, then what gives Bitcoin value? It can't be the hashrate and difficulty right? What the fuck gives it real value when it still doesn't scale as good as Visa?

When 1 satoshi = $1 USD, then Bitcoin will be the world reserve currency. We are so far from that.

the network. it already saves ppl on failing countries like venezuela, so imagine if the network grows, currently it's a niche thing.

ask a company to build what bitcoin did (same security, same possibility to host world money for basically eternity, neutral decentralized currency), and gain its popularity among young people, see how much it costs

bitcoin is bitcoin, visa is fiat and fiat is infinitely printed shit, has no future

>what makes you think altcoins like Monero should stay?
>Monero
Answered it in your own post

Yea, but don't cut 30% of what I said like some atheist trying to argue bible while never have read it.

I said if the Bitcoin goes out - which is the no.1 most traded in terms of volume and fiat exposure - what makes people think altcoins that are 90% the remains of pump and dump schemes have any reason not to cease being too.

I meant monero specifically. The rest will die