What percentage of profit did you gain last month?

Was it more than 450%?

BitMex doesn't count. Pic related. Part of me feels bad but the other part of me hates how shitty Jow Forums has become. From pajeets to Nordic chadfags, this board has turned gay with greed and shilling.

Gave these out for free. Hope you guys grabbed one of my calls.

Attached: IMG_20190301_105436_601.jpg (1080x1080, 292K)

>8 year Trot

That ID kek

Attached: hrq5jklod0611.jpg (3024x4032, 928K)

up 120% in JAN. -40% FEB.

What’s ur strat bro?

Form a decent sentence, Chad.

Not bad at all, user. Profit is profit. If you want access to my premium channel on telegram, let me know.

Looks like good eatin'
Like my gains ; -)

lets hear it

What’s your strategy, faggot?

I'm down 27% on LINK

Attached: 1542662754963.jpg (220x229, 22K)

10% in half a year

Thanks for posting here. If the numbers are not made up you definitely belong to the 1% of people who make it worth coming to this board. So how did you do it? What are your sources? Just following twitter accs or TA or a mixture of both?

this is easy to accomplish if you have an in with the whale groups that PnD utter shitcoins every three days. It's not about "calls" or "TA," it's straight up just knowing somebody.

looks like an advertisement for a paid signal service, the scam that these trades were not actually executed, but that the list is assembled in order to get people to buy into the signal service expecting similar gains (which never materialize)
just another form of a classic con

a) who do you know
b) i dont remember any of those ever been posted
congrats if its real though

it's not

This.

how dumb are you?

>he adds his percentages

user I ...

Message @QIG_admin on telegram. One of the first rule on here is no freebies. There's a monthly subscription fee but if you can afford Chick-fil-A meal for 2 then you can definitely afford this. And this introductory price is only for the first 75 people and that includes followers from the IG page we made.

Whew. That's a beat down, user. Is that the only bag you're holding?

Not too bad of a loss. Look into STORM. Thank the user who posted and I when you profit around 130 stats (long term) or between 81-89 stats for a quickie.

A lot of tits & anal, user. And bots pulling together data for me. Trying to make this a full-time thing with the crew I work with.

Not a whale but I am always on the lookout for Moby from time to time.

Nope and no. Look at the coin and the day the signal was given corresponding with the duration column. Or don't.

I know people...I've posted a few before.

pnd scams are back. bear markets over.

anyone who gives this retard money is a fucking idiot.

is that all your trades for the month?

Have fun holding LINK for another 6 months.

jakes on you fag, i don't have any link.

I've got 10 trades still open to hitting some targets I have: STORM, WPR, DENT & POE to name a few but these are all February trades.

how much is the fee?

there's a dumbfuck who will fall for this every minute, and that is why this type of scam persists

dear user, if you buy in, and you probably will because your interest is piqued and you are dumb enough to believe a fake spreadsheet, remember this post: you are about to lose your ass to a scam, and not only pay these goobs a subscription, but your are going to buy their pre-accumulated bags as well

you're right but im still curious

no pump and dump is as lucrative + it's not possible to have 100% positive trades over swing trading, if you calculate all the % that's over 38633% profit, and there's no reason that you don't all in your base invest. in that situation

larp

$17.99/month for the first 100 people. I haven't posted that price for followers on IG so you lads have a headstart. Pic related to see the dates I took profit.

Attached: IMG_20190301_122816_035.jpg (630x480, 135K)

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT

ADDING PERCENTAGES LMAO

ANYONE WHO GIVES MONEY TO THIS MORON IS A FUCKING FOOL

Attached: 8971011.jpg (801x534, 34K)

Total profit, adding percentage, are you an idiot? If you have ten coins and you get 10% ROI on each coin, you average ROI is 10%, not 10x10%=100%.

these could be full portfolio in, full portfolio out trades

WHO THE FUCK TRADES LIKE THAT

People with less than $10k portfolios.

This. Compound interests exists FFS.

>11 members
Must be a scam. Fuck off. We're forming a group to help people. Run to JPM coin like a good goy. For anyone else down to make money, message me on telegram @QIG_admin. All I ask is that you pay the $17.99 and take screenshots of your earnings and post on biz.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-01-18-53-25.png (720x1161, 223K)

SCAMMER ALERT - BIZ ADVISORY

This

I know...seriously, how stupid is this board? Obviously stupider than OP, who doesn't know how basic math works. You didn't make 450% you brainlet...how do you not understand this? KEK