Blythe Masters

youtu.be/3mdhr4_T-nQ

Holy shit, she is basically describing Chainlink

digitalASSetBLythemASTERs

Attached: Blythe_Masters_Speaking_at_ConsenSys_2015.jpg (1024x733, 208K)

hnnnng

i want her to step on me with those boots and call me a filthy boy

HOLY SHIT I-IS S-SHE WEARING THE SAME FUCKING WATCH AS IN THE DAN KOCHIS FEET RUBBING PIC? SOMEONE POST THAT FUCKING PIC RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1544131194781.jpg (657x527, 32K)

no

post the pic you faggot

Attached: 1551391722871.jpg (1472x1360, 308K)

Newfags connecting old dots, how cute

Attached: 1516802032166.jpg (768x1024, 132K)

holy shit it the same fucking watch

Attached: holyfk.png (849x460, 527K)

I wanna fuck her in the pussy and in the ass right fucking now

Blythe Master's feet are the key to all of this

they're not even the same color metal

How did you get chainlink out of any of that

retard

one eye on the linkies
one eye on the streets

mother of god

Attached: 1524434670422.jpg (945x1500, 154K)

MUMMY

better than being a blind fucking nigger like you are faggot. keep fantasizing though. mommy's little detective.

>not the same watch
>>identical watch
>blind faggot
>>an actual blind faggot
retard

Thomas told us in slack that Sergey hopes link will have parity value with sergers, his name for burgers. Thomas said that Sergey makes the entire team ignore token economics and moons in favour of big Mac parity. Sergey calls this serger pattie.

Attached: Iidiu7hbxn181817uxn00.jpg (2159x1440, 461K)

Relex/Blockmesh faggot pajeet spotted

imagine being so fucking poor that you think those are the same watch. do they only have sundials in your third world country or something? those watches are about the same size but have numerous differences that would be obvious to anyone that shits in a toilet that's connected to plumbing

Attached: 325423657.gif (203x152, 1012K)

DELET NOW

absolute retard

Attached: 1548821675529s.jpg (108x125, 3K)

(you)

Attached: 8927624897.jpg (248x203, 8K)

you retard really? network connectivity problem ??? what??? Chainlink?? agnostic??? what??

retard lmfao

Attached: 1547058108102s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

lay off the curry and you won't have to run to the street in a hurry.

>That absolute Chad posture from Blythe

you are not gonna make it

i was gonna say.... one arm over the the chair. zero fucks given. absolute chadbased and linkpilled.

>tfw three people all give you the same watch for your birthday

Attached: 027624068.jpg (480x360, 57K)

Fuck, I didn't know this existed and I am from 2012

Attached: ms.jpg (800x2300, 1.06M)

based

Attached: 1541729817535s.jpg (249x250, 10K)

cunts, im the guy who gave you the kochis pic. That woman ain't fucking masters. Its called kimberley davis btw.

weak larp faggot

Attached: 75563C4C-904C-4869-AB7B-246DA7E29F93.jpg (750x912, 116K)

weak?
larp?
faggot?
kys

Attached: larp.jpg (640x480, 52K)

I got Dan Kochis' business card, we could just ask him

I ain't saying it's right. But you're saying a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so fucking cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, fucking Sergey knew it, and Daniel should have fucking better known better. I mean, that's his fucking wife, man, he can't be expected to have a sense of humor about that shit. You know what I'm saying?

give him a ring and settle this once and for all.

I remember when people like you were trying to claim that the Tom Gonser connection was just delusion. Now look what happened. Blythe will be next. At that point people like you will pretend she’s a nobody.

similar ring? you decide.

Attached: blythe ring.jpg (1000x1312, 216K)

what if masters is sergeys foot in the door to the financial markets/derivatives, etc?

Who is this woman and how many BCH to smell her feet

literally a nobody

She single handily caused the economic re cessation of 2008. Whether you like her or not is another story. Definitely not a nobody

>She single handily caused the economic re cessation of 2008.

Attached: 4386734896.jpg (559x556, 31K)

this one is square
this one is round.

She's kind of a beast. She invented the credit default swap.

Somebody posted this image and sentiment in response to a blythe masters thread a few months ago
and somebody made the same post as We are a simulation

Its her ring

Can confirm. You posted this message too but you probably don't remeber it as I'm the one switching to this timelime (you switched before)

How does this have anything to do with link though/

its crazy to see lol i think thats why a lot of people left at some point its like what more can you find

.........theyre both square but the angle is different lmfao

Attached: 12751235715.png (1461x1773, 1.53M)

also if that doesnt give it away, look at her hands and lanky forearms... you have to be an absolute brainlet not to make a connection.

smart successful woman with tons of money

I would love to sniff her feet to know what success smells like

still not convinced? look at how she parts her hair behind her ear

what does it matter that she was getting her feet rubbed?

sergey needs a foot in the door into the financial markets. who do you think is going to open doors for him? its literally planned out. youre either out of dick because youre balls deep in link already or youre a brainlet.

This fucking timeline.

no batman did dumbass...

Because Dan Fucking Kochis rubbed Blythe Masters mother fucking feet, that’s how. Do you even know what a foot rub means? How many women’s feet have you rubbed in the past year? How many of them were were a fucking beast at the level of Blythe Fucking Masters? That’s like rubbing a lioness’ feet for Christ sake. You have to be an absolute unit to get away with that shit

he was showing off the chest and the hot lioness Blythe was liking the show

I ain't saying it's right. But you're saying a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so fucking cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, fucking Sergey knew it, and Daniel should have fucking better known better. I mean, that's his fucking wife, man, he can't be expected to have a sense of humor about that shit. You know what I'm saying?

underrated

this kind of autism is based af

Lol at this shit. She is smoking hot too.

why do you retards concentrate on the watch when it's the same fucking deformed head

and the holo team thought they were the shit with ugly boomer feet, we got motherfucking assblaster feet!!! quick!! someone find a picture!!!

this thread is basically how pizzagate got started on Jow Forums. just a bunch of evidence hungry retards on a massive confirmation bias ride. invest in link because it has a good potential, but if you want to believe in link because you want to believe blythe masters posts Jow Forums? put down the weed neets

sad sad display of cringe lvl retardation boys

What do you truly think the endgame of Link is? What’s the fucking point, by your estimation?

You're right user, this thread is making me sleepy...

this bitch just used a bunch of empty white talk, you can tell this bitch is a narcisscist she probably feels like bill gates and thinks shes gunna be the next billionaire mogul she probably does witchcraft to hype her up more that she attributed to her success

>this thread is making me sleepy...

That shit takes me back.

Attached: 1544403536933.png (360x360, 140K)

if chainlink can achieve what they are set out to do at the pace no other competitors will overtake or negate their niche market in blockchain they will absolutely be huge. with or without blythe masters. i invested and continue to invest in link, but does not mean i am a linktard (as seen in this thread)

You all are why this token will never go past $1

Attached: blacked3.jpg (480x360, 21K)

How based would it be if you invented the financial package that led to the housing crisis, you lead the charge on the 4th industrial revolution that puts millions out of work, and you get elected president of the motherfucking United States of America with a BRITISH FUCKING ACCENT. Americans are so cucked they would fall for it, easy.

>well she’s very successful and I wish I was that successful. She must have pretty smart ideas about stuff, being that rich.

Fuckin americuck peasants will eat that shit up

Blythe Masters better run for president in 2024, I’ll vote for that bitch

Based. 1k eoy is FUD

yang or bernie
i prefer bernie because of free college.

I can possibly become a doctor for free and become a millionaire in five years

Wow good for you, commie faggot

fag

>I will become a doctor if the gubment gibsmedat free college

Keep dreaming you stupid faggot

Attached: a7189de790335cd1f2f448e03c653208a35dd68b86c86e48351eae878ea84574.jpg (960x676, 89K)

Yo lemme spit some game on the bad ass bitch with the naked feet yo. WOOP WOOPP!

Chainlink GANG.

Attached: 1549898421130.jpg (522x746, 62K)

When is this piece of shit ever gonna moon

Its not the same watch.
It could be Masters but it simply is not the same watch.

who the fuck is dan kochis

If you were in since September 2017 you've seen this video already

Does he look like a bitch?

Based pf

shhhhhhh

never

>Knee question:
>you decide
Kekkekekekkekekek

I have no idea what you're even talking about but I love internet CSI

Linkie footfags at it again

Attached: 1551510155491.jpg (1228x1734, 329K)

kek, nice

Attached: 1551296378437.jpg (478x671, 49K)

/ourguy/

Attached: 1551475720762.jpg (257x307, 16K)

The absolute state of mentally ill crypto fags

Young faggots won’t get this.