TFW 24 years old, finishing university in 3 months and all my peers are getting married

>TFW 24 years old, finishing university in 3 months and all my peers are getting married
m-marriage is a meme right guys?

Attached: 324.jpg (250x240, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NaZKbuuL9Ks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw 24 and didn't go to college
>Tfw making $22/hr just driving a truck

>one vagina for the rest of your life
Marriage is for literal fags. most of them will be divorced by 30.

This

dude focus on your own goals. all these retards are gonna be divorced by 30 when they realize they're wasting their lives going out for shitty dates, constantly trying to please their partner and so on. just focus on your shit right now, if you become successful you can get a younger qtpie later on in life. men dont have the same biological clock that women do.

Yes it is dumbass. Keep your head down and focus on yourself instead of roasties. Go ahead and laugh all the way to the bank when you get married at 30 to a 22 year old gal, while all your friend's wives are fat and bankrupting them. Find yourself a good woman, you have many more years to find one.

around age 35 is probably peak male so you have until then to get your shit together. then you marry a 16-18 y/o qt virgin.

I'm 31 and im pitying men in a relationship, not to speak of the poor souls being trapped in a marriage when they are just starting to make money and be established while their wives is nagging more every day and ages like milk in the sun

Most based reply ITT

kek they'll be divorced by 30. don't worry about that shit. focus on yourself op.

There's a high percentage chance they will divorce within 5 years and the male will end up miserable and broke.

1000% this, listen to this guy OP
you've got so much time, use it to establish the best version of your self you can possibly be.

suitable partners can naturally come later when you've got everything together. don't compare yourself to others, nothing good will come of it.

Attached: reallymakesyouthink.png (640x640, 676K)

True this. I got married when I was 35 (last year). My Wife was 28. Only fools jump into marriage. A bad marriage can cause you lots of pain; Financial, physical and mental all rolled into one.

28 y/o here

All my sub 100 iq friends are married, 1 even got close to divorce, all have debts(morgage, wedding, brides' useless college degree). They are balding, getting fat, and whenever I meet them I can see how depressed they are.

My 120+iq friends aged between 27~32 makes $60000~$80000 a year still rents and single. Some go to gym some don't. But all have hobies, still date and overall have higher quality lives.

Also, we do have some female friends too and that's exactly why we are single. Most of them looking for a sucker to get married.

50% of all marriages fail.

This. I am there right now. Everyday I think about killing myself. Getting the state invovled in your relationship is literally the stupidest thing you could ever do.

if youre 24 and youre already getting married, you are probably fucked in the head, and feel like you need the label of "married" to feel like a real grownup. There is no way you know yourself, let alone another person you are going to live with forever, well enough to make that call by 24 unless you have been dating for like 6 years. People change so much throughout their 20's infact personality change still happens quite frequently until around 26.

This is exactly what I'm doing. 27 now, gonna save up wealth and snag a 20year old Ukrainian girl to wife up. I'm from there so I should be good

>make that call by 24 unless you have been dating for like 6 years
I actually got out of a relationship that long at 23. Thank God we didn't get married, she went to law school too

DO not and i repeat DO NOT marry a girl close to age. 100% of my friends who married their highschool sweethearts are divorced. you should be 8-10-more years older than your girl or that natural authority that comes from being older is just not there. girls will not consider you more experienced in life if they are the same age as you.

Lol I have a friend who's 26 and gf is 28. She gets so fucking personally butthurt when I tell them I refuse to date women my age and would only consider undergrad girls at the oldest (im 27). They've been dating a while so will probably get married. He at least is on record for saying he doesn't wanna get married till 35, for some arbitrary reason

What if he wants femdom mommy gf

>would only consider undergrad girls at the oldest
What’s the youngest? Middle schoolers? High schoolers?

It doesn't work. Their vaginas start to die when they hit 45. You'll be used up and paying alimony to someone with no prospects and will be painted an idiot for the rest of your life after the divorce.

>I’m proud of marrying a 28 year old roastie who hit the wall
Get a load of this guy

18 is legal in my country but not very realistic. Like I said, ima accumulate wealth then wife hunt in Ukraine

You dont need to obviously. With thay said dont listen to the edgy whites and uglies on this board. Marriage is cool when its right.

Fucking beautiful

based. if you get married before 35 you're a fucking idiot. also, you should fuck as many white women as you can but only marry an asian woman since they age much better and are far less likely to get fat.

Getting married was the easiest decision of my life desu

its too young. Even if she was going to be successful, you owe it to yourself to become established in who you are first before you go and try to establish a new identity with someone else (who at that age probably isnt established either)

>said the > 24 y/o

>getting married
>2019

hahahahahah

Marriage is an INSURANCE policy for a woman's DECLINING sexual market value. Marriage has been created by women for women. Don't fall for it. Oh and don't forget they receive half of all your assets when she divorces you. For more info look up the red pill.

Attached: 1539573949178.jpg (500x483, 33K)

marriage/monogamy was created for beta males. women are perfectly fine sharing one exceptional man.

>Marriage is an INSURANCE policy for a woman's DECLINING sexual market value.

this. Don't fall for it.

Based and redpilled

That’s not much and you also missed out on unlimited pussy.
Also your profession will made obsolete by automation in a few years.
Crypto is unironically your only hope now fren

just wait man...men get better with age and there will always be 21-30 year old women to date

>all my peers are....

This is the part where you fucked up.

Knew a guy once who was almost 30 and single
Everyone thought he was a faggot
The girls in the office had bets if they could turn him straight. He quit and moved away. He might have killed himself but we always joked he died of AIDS

Attached: 1545683464955.png (806x595, 173K)

Why would a woman care if her sexual market value declines? Do you live in a fantasy world where women don't have educations, jobs and money of their own?

You havent really dated girls when you have money have you?

Have you been to a mall/strip mall during a work day? The parking lots are full at times loaded with financed SUVs and women spending their husbands money.

Women might be educated, have jobs, or whatever, but typically what happens is that their husband outearns them heavily by the time hes 30s and once kids start popping out, they stay at home.

When you are making 40-50K max, husband is making 80-100K, and daycare is 2K a month, the average woman has no incentive to work.

you live in a fantasy world

I'm not rich. But I own a home and have a decent job. That still doesn't change the fact that women are independent in this society. Independent in every way a man is. They have no need for men, in a purely economical sense.

You shoot for marrying young if you know you have a good chance of going bald in your 30s. Trying to date while bald is a layer of hell of its own.

>but typically what happens is that their husband outearns them heavily by the time hes 30s and once kids start popping out, they stay at home
Actually, that's not typical, and you have your head in the sand if you think that. There are more women in college than men. There are more women hired than men. Women gain promotions faster and the gender wage gap is decreasing quickly. And an increasing number of women are opting not to have children and instead focus on their careers(see AOC.) This is the reality.

Assuming you are a man, don't worry about it. Be successful and women will come to you.

If you are a woman, why the fuck were you in university until 24? You are at the end of your prime breeding years and need to lock down a man fast.

No, I live in reality. You live in tradcuck world where the male/female dynamic resembles 1950s america. You live in that fantasy world and still believe that women want to settle down at the age of 22, get pregnant, cook, clean and stay home. That world is dead and gone, unfortunately.

Shave your head and work out, nobody likes an out of shape flabby fuck. Being bald isn't the end of the world.

Stop making excuses.

people statistically get married to people in their age range.

the longer you take to settle down, the more cocks your future wife will have taken.

It’s worse, women’s sexual market value actually declines slower than a man’s. A 50 year old roast can still seduce 20 year old jocks (and find one socially retarded enough to GF her thanks to the internet). The opposite can never happen without golddigging aka outright prostitution.

Pussy is still pussy at any age. Only PUA and reddit retards are delusional enough to think pussy will ever, under any circumstances, depreciate significantly in value.

Attached: 1697D77E-AB9B-46B2-B3CC-753DE6BB67AE.jpg (735x884, 48K)

unga bunga

It's just unfortunate that so many young men are in denial about the current state of society. They actually believe in the stay at home wife, 4 white children, cozy 3 bedroom home, conservative, american drive life on a single income is still reality. They need to swallow some redpills and wake the fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=NaZKbuuL9Ks

most marriages fail because the two can't agree on MONEY.

I'm 22 and married about to have my first kid. Marriage is shit but maybe a kid will make it better idk man

I should add I make roughly 6k a month and limit my wife to $600 a month for ALL house exoenses, including food, gas, water, internet, electricity. I own my own house and have 160k in stocks cash and other liquid assets.

>office normies can't comprehend someone living thier life independently
>women still want to fuck him as "a bet"
What a poor guy he must have killed him self after not fitting in with you and your cool coworkers at Office Depot.

Those days are over. You can get propecia and rogaine online in 2 seconds if you aren't lazy.

>having a kid to save your marriage
Prepare for a life of hell young user. It's going to be long and painful.

DO NOT GET MARRIED

A close friend of mine did, then five years later he got divorced after having two kids.

>He was forced to take on her $20,000 credit card debt
>She was given $26,000 of his $30,000 savings
>He is forced to pay about $1500 a month in a combination of child support and alimony
>He has like $60 to his name at the end of every month

DO NOT FUCKING GET MARRIED under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

It is a literal trap, there is nothing in it for you. Fuck your family, fuck your friends and fuck all hers, too. You don't owe them shit, things have changed, it's sad but it's true.

You sound like a typical biz dumbass who will be divorced in 2 years

Don't get married in your early 20's.
You are still growing up, you'll be a different person by the time you're 30, so will your wife. Then you'll divorce as you both missed out on slaying roasties in your 20's

GENERAL BIZ ADVISORY

THIS

Attached: 1542696953705.jpg (483x581, 126K)

>$1500 a month
Isn't that not that much for raising two children?

It sounds like your friend fucked over his wife (cheated, abuse) and was fucked over for it. Good, if you ask me.

Y'all here hating on marriage but no one thinks about offspring. Marriage is only good for the up bringing of kids and if you incels want kids to take your throne, you better ensure you have a stable relationship for that upbringing.

I ain't having some janky ass kids with my aging sperm over 35. You guys need to think about who you'd hand over your success to without them fucking blowing it.

Incel here.

How do I go about attracting an intelligent and/or successful woman? She's going to outclass me, in terms of money and status (if she's successful).

Do I need to have a good personality, be tall and fit, and have a good penor? I don't think that's me, if so :(

I don't care if she's older or younger.

Like, imagine being the husband of New Zealand's Prime Minister. Lucky guy, too be honest.

Don't worry. It's just your hormones talking. Without income-generating wealth, they are setting themselves up for an eternal struggle against debt and their kids will probably continue to bleed money from them after they leave the nest.

Focus on building wealth first then a family.

>tfw 24
>tfw I'm working my 20s away
>tfw no amount of money will get back my lost youth

Boomers is it worth it?

Marriage is a worse investment than buying a new Lamborghini

You sound like the typical talentless roastie, but with genders switched

True, in the US divorce rate is 50% and like 90% or people don't have $10k saved. Real life is like the markets, except way more predictable, the normies do something, you avoid it at all cost.

>but I'm gonna die alone
My mother works at a nursing home, and I can tell you that as human your only value comes from what you give to society, once you're wrinky and old and all your friends are dead, most of your family, with maybe the exception of your kids, will give zero fucks about you, and you die alone even if you're the best person ever. Take it from me. And if you wanna have kids you don't exactly need a woman

I wonder if career women would actually consider more feminine dudes/guys "lower" than them. If a woman earns around 200k+ a year, and is like a doctor or engineer, wouldn't she essentially have to marry inside her profession, assuming she wants to fulfill that innate biological need to have someone she could view as at least an equal, if not a provider?

The pool of guys she could choose from could potentially be quite low, if she values that sorta thing. That's quite sad, actually.

I'm not a boomer and I'm in a similar situation but I think it's best to balance work and fun. You can get a job or something and still shitpost IRL by going out regularly for small periods of time, balance things out so you don't get that feeling and enjoy the present. If the present is not enjoyable, nothing is really worth it, in my view

how many dicks as she taken?

thats right goys. and we have plenty of arabs and somalians that will come take care of you when you are old

My mom also works at a nursery home and says the same shit. Btw, what does your mom say about her job? Does she deal with crazy old people?

It’s not sad, you cuck.

SOME are. There is still a significant percentage who don't want to work and their career plan is to get married/knocked up as soon as possible so they can do nothing. Most attractive women think this way whether they will admit it out loud or not.

Some run away, other piss and shit on the floor, actually from what I gather most either have their brain deteriorated and aren't really sharp, or have motor problems. That's why people put them there in the first place. Old age is a bitch

What a retarded statement. I'm 33 and I get hotter women now than I ever did at 23. Women are more attracted to status than looks, this isn't debatable. Also, I might fuck a cougar just for fun but I would never for a second consider dating a woman over 30.

What's the point of having money in your case? You can't do anything fun with it. Your life is pretty much over. Give that money to me so I can travel around the world and fuck exotic women. Your wife is just going to end up taking most of it anyway. I accept ETH.

My mom relates the same things, she was also attacked by some old lady and later on, the lady asked what was wrong with my mom as if she didn't remember what happened. Mind you, she works with people with dementia so this is bound to happen. My advise is to actually exercise and play games like chess, puzzles or even just video games. Also move to sunny countries after retirement. I will kill myself before turning into some insane old guy

I guess the alternative view is that she'll be forced to choose from the "best" of men. But I don't know if all person's needs are fulfilled by finding a partner who has the corresponding status/salary for them. This is a stupidly obvious statement, but humans are complicated.

Although, to get to the level of making a lot of money/high status, those individuals are going to be aggressive/interesting/intelligent, so I assume they'd tick a lot of boxes, for any potential partner.

Yeah I just try not to think about that

user vote for andrew wang

you sound like a roastie posing as a blue pilled mangina

The way I see it marriage exists to provide an extra sense of stability to a relationship. From that standpoint I don't think you should marry until you're ready to have kids. Providing them a stable childhood is super important to their outlook on life,it shouldn't really directly matter that much to you because you're already an adult.

This is what makes me depressed. My Grandad is in his late 80s and now has dementia, he's just a shell of a human. His personality, memories, everything, gone. He HIMSELF is dead. His empty shell is still walking around, sitting staring into space all day.

HOWEVER at least he retired in his fucking 50s or late 40s! He's been retired longer than I've been alive. or my age group (early 30s), they're already on about increasing the retirement age to 75. Imagine that, still working while you're decaying, finally getting to "retire" and being too old to do anything, then becoming a shell.

Hypergamy is a limbic-level drive. 99% of the men she would be open to dating (more successful than her) are single precisely because they aren't interested in relationships.

They're filling up positions in useless humanities degrees like sheep so they can be fleeced and set loose on society, debt-ridden and with less marketable skill than when they enrolled.

STEM and finance are still for men by the numbers.