WARNING BIG DUMP INCOMING

Get out now the market is gonna dump by 20% within 7 hours

Attached: 94805927-81AA-4FDB-9AC1-FAAB5EE3EF72.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

cool
just bought 100k

Would be glorious, however the odds of this not being larp are lower than this being larp. Still, tethered since a few days.

Attached: goobywtf.jpg (250x238, 10K)

oh man i wish

BUMP 4 DUMP

Yeah right we got way too much support at $3200

This is retarded though, even if btc bottoms to 2000$ tomorrow it will recover in the future, but if it moons, you'll be remembered as the guy who held for a year then sold the absolute bottom, this is suicide material right there.

No.

Who said i ever held? Projecting? I bought 3400 sold 3900 i made money. Probably better than most people here in this bear market.

I got brain damage reading this

i feel a bart incoming, don't know which way but it's been like this the past month. barts every 5 to 8 days.

It’ll be after EthCC

It will inevitably crash and test 3k. This is a minor rally and back to bear. They are thinning it out so margin traders pay up.

WARNING BIG PUMP INCOMING
Get in now the market is gonna pump by 20% within 7 months

This is true. Spx will roll over and crypto will be crushed under the weight of shrinking liquidity

i feel a fart incoming

This

My contrarian indicators were telling me its gonna dump and then you post this shit now I do not know who I am supposed to do the opposite of. Fuck

wouldn't it be outgoing?

both of these statements are true fyi.

you're right, there's support at 3.3k, but there will be a ton of resistance at 3.6k, after which, we'll probably see another Nov 14th 2018 event for one more leg down to the absolute bottom.

Attached: goobywtf_esrgan.jpg (500x476, 51K)

Can you give us a rough time estimate? I want to watch it happen live if possible. Thanks.

sure u did bro.. go kill urself

I just bought two bitcoins
don’t fuck with me OP

Just don't hold it in bro

Lol at bears not understanding.
The buy walls arent going away.
your dumps are done.

look again ;)

Attached: 1550542300705.gif (633x600, 193K)

Im looking. But what do I see?

Its dumping!

Attached: 1bnh1j.jpg (563x542, 37K)

Omg plz be true.

Spoiler alert: op is a larping faggot and it goes sideways again.

a-user? are you sure about that?

But user last night you said it was mooning..I'm starting to really doubt your credibility

lol. ok.

the dump was weak user

lol i love the fags replying to you that have literally no idea how to actually make money. It's amazing how a business and finance board seems to have the biggest concentration of people unable to properly conduct business and finance. I also sold there @ 4130, bought back into at 3756, caught BAT, MANA, RVN, and only a little bit of THETA. This week has been an absolute gold mine, but all the brainlets on this board only know how to buy high. Truly astonishing.

2k on its way

Attached: 1550992590346.gif (393x324, 3.71M)

>stay up waiting for dump
>fall asleep
>wake up to see no dump
Another day another faggot larper

you call this a dump? hen i'm ripping a good fart it moves btc price more.

did you really stay up waiting?

unironically just 50x longed , suck on that