It is unironically impossible for any of us to make it until crypto is so common that every braprista will accept it...

It is unironically impossible for any of us to make it until crypto is so common that every braprista will accept it for payment

Attached: cutiepiebarista.jpg (482x602, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sometag.org/account/cutiepie_barista/5601342179/?hl=tr
cutiepiebarista.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> cutie
more like thottie

sauce

AOC LOOKS LIKE THAT

Attached: jSHD2TJ.png (304x288, 22K)

Lil coffee bean
sometag.org/account/cutiepie_barista/5601342179/?hl=tr

cutiepiebarista.com/

The only way this will ever happen is if retail payments are second layer (off chain) and somewhat centralized.

Hi guys remember when Thomas gave away free Chainlink t-shirts? Well he came to see me today after I emailed him my information. I think he was just sizing up shitposters to see if he could take them down. I'm just getting discharged from hospital today. Watch out for Thomas's left hook, he's a southpaw.

Attached: 1551485552129.jpg (500x377, 23K)

So with the a quickly growing number of publishers accepting Brave payments and their partnership with TAPP payment network youre telling us to buy BAT?

>muh coffee payments

dumb fucking reddit meme

Attached: hal.png (1820x385, 78K)

Awful fake tits

I think you mean amazing fake tits

Ladyboys are getting fucking good

I'd totally fuck AOC but this slut is hotter.

Every day on Jow Forums, I see at least a dozen new images of thots. All on blue boards, mind you.

How many fucking man-hours do anons put into tracking down thot images? It boggles the mind, that kind of wasted effort.

It takes seconds once you’ve mastered the art.

Attached: 38C8111A-9AB3-4999-8A80-182E426CFFD4.jpg (125x94, 2K)

Attached: ms.benis.gif (349x152, 1.18M)

>"omg that guy just tried to buy with bitcoin"
>"do you think he's a serial killer, so creepy"

Thats a man you faggots

Attached: 1_g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (400x388, 27K)

I've seen her vag

then you've seen a tranny half-vag

No it was definitely a real vag

These thots make so much money off sad money incense, its kind of pathetic. Do you think these women actually respect you losers who use these sites?

If I remove that tape from her nips, would she die?

Good grief... every time I happen upon a picture of her I'm always hit with the same sense of anger, revulsion and fear.
From the way her hair accentuates the shape of her unnatural skull, to her beady little bird eyes. You can just tell they dart around a room, piercing every living thing, like a crow assessing threats and opportunities.
And what's up with her teeth? Whenever she has her mouth open, it resembles a horse, or some furry animal, when presented with a carrot or something. In fact her whole face is weird. It's like someone dug up one of those alien-looking skulls from an aztec burial site, fashioned a skin, and stretched it taut across the surface.
Her posture, too, is oddly masculine, and leads one to believe she could, at any moment, jump up and harangue you with marxist doctrine, and even go so far as to assault you for 'offending' her.

It would be extremely painful.

She is a big girl

yes except this ones face has not been crushed

For you