Sky coin

Is this coin actually legit? I’ve been doing my own research and it looks really solid. It has a small pump yesterday. Is it still worthwhile to invest?

Attached: CC53EB8F-C1D7-4C10-A4B4-D32049C59C16.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Have at least 500 SKY
You’ll thank me later once mainnet and presidential elections come around

No.

It's a good bet at this point. As there will be a continued push for more censorship on the internet, independant mesh networks will start playing a major role in the future as a hedge against those who would stiffle free speech.

It's something i would actually use. That's a strong incentive to get a few and start generating coin hours at least.

The coin is legit. The people behind it are just goobers. Do what the other user said and keep a small stack.

>The coin is legit.
Nope

Why would presidential elections help this coin?

What’s the time frame to actually see returns on my investment if I do so choose to invest?

Can you please give reasons? I’m really split on whether or not to invest

>What’s the time frame to actually see returns on my investment
The timeframe is infinity this garbage will never give a return

Centralised form of consensus means there’s a single point of failure. The entire ledger is controlled by a single masternode. If synth and co get ‘kidnapped’ again or the Skycoin offices are compromised somehow then the ‘kidnappers’ or whoever could get access to the entire ledger and steal the coins out of every single wallet. As long as it relies on a masternode for consensus it’s not secure. Considering synth has already been ‘kidnapped’ once I would say even if it is a legit project (I don’t think it is) it’s still a liability and synth seems to be incompetent in terms of who he associates with as the (most likely fake) kidnapping demonstrated.

I'm convinced this market is fundamentally irrational due to its inherent decentralized nature, so i won't pretend to be an authority on this. However, i've been following societal trends and international politics for nearly 3 decades now and causality always plays a major role; the elites have decided in favor off full-blown censorship to maintain their status quo in a digital landscape that is completely decentralizing itself. As this censorship continues and the internet becomes a giant boring highly controlled environment by a few large monopolies, people will start to run their own mesh networks, just as people started to run their own servers back when the internet was just starting out. I know i would, and i know a lot of my friends would. Heck, some of them are currently running a skyminer.

Again, do go full retard. Just invest a few hundred bucks or so. No more, no less. If sky takes off, it will see bitcoin levels of growth in my estimation. Not based on technical analysis, but based on interpreting societal trends happening right now.

Imagine hearing people talk about this "free uncensored internet where all interesting shit takes place" a few years from now... are you goinna check it out? Yes... you definitely will. It's in your nature to do so.

"don't go full retard".. sorry, typo

Attached: 1546455504890.jpg (708x480, 37K)

also, there are several crypto projects involving mesh networks. A few hundreds bucks in all of them would be a golden move at this point. Sky, Nexus, Elastos, etc.

Add a few POS privacy orientated microcaps and leave that portfolio be for 5 years or so.

This will make you buy the future.

>literally making shit up because you are a shill
sad dude. Truly pathetic

we've heard it all before. Go push your fud somewhere else.

Attached: 1551353187503.jpg (1494x1684, 732K)

No

This is all true. Until obelisk is released Skycoin relies on a single masternode for consensus. You skyshills admit this but you always say it’s just a stand in until obelisk.

So which bit is made up?

Meant for

This guy gets it

>This guy gets it
"it" being "special needs education"

there’s probably going to be a Jow Forums on Skywire

Attached: 05832B42-66B9-4D7D-9182-B3AF43E97AE5.jpg (594x597, 66K)

This is a good point. Governments and kikes are getting more and more bold. As their power grows, the people will seek out solutions like SKY

Nah that’s bullshit

Skynet will be what TOR was meant to be

hopefully you'll have to pay coin hours to post.

here's the problem. No one even cares about a decentralised internet. And if there actually ever was need for one then you still have to rely on fucking antenna fucking glued on your roof. Would you want to be found with a sky miner in your bedroom by the future SS or ISIS? kek

We already have ways around internet censorship. Its called fucking Telegram etc....

the retard thinks mcafee (who is running for president) will have a big exposure to shill skycoin.
reality is hes gonna shill it to some literal who radio shows and thats it

Why would mcaffee shill a non-crypto? He respects himself and values his credibility. S*y has none.

How is consensus achieved with Skycoin’s ledger then?

nkn is way fucking better

glance over this thread and if this doesn't make you want to buy sky I don't know what does.

nkn is years behind skycoin

Only in date of inception. In all things relevant NKN is a much better project

Will NKN ever be worth $100?

Name one.

Seeing that you're new to crypto, just take a glance at the two projects. The community, tech and project robustness.
This comparison will help you avoid obvious newbie investor traps like SKY

this is sarcasm right? google "mcafee skycoin". the guy was literally getting paid to pnd absolute scam coins on his twitter during the bull run.
not sure if sarcasm or just new

yes and they paid him to do that 1 year late

Swallow cum and kys faggot

What's the best way to put my sky coins in a wallet and start earning coin hours?
I've been leaving them on binance because ledger isn't supported.
I don't necessarily want binance having my free coin hours.

Just move them to the official skycoin wallet. Transfers are cheap and quick. Just move back to binance if you want to offload.

I hope so. Personally going to build a node soon....keep putting it off. Not even in it for Jow Forums. In it for the tech, if the tech works the Jow Forums comes naturally.

Do it user. It's a fun little project to do. Make sure you decide whether you want a 4 node miner or an 8 node before starting

Well you sure put a lot of time into that 4rd grade clup art project. Just two things are right, 1. The fud against skycoin which has been proven to be happening, 2. Centralized for now until mainnet when it will no longer rely on masternode. Lets get this straight tho most coins out there use a masternode and are very centralized. So yeah great clup art fudder superneet protector of pajeets. Such a selfless act for you to sit on the internet (not being paid to fud) all day, im sure thats the case you are just some good samaritan that cares about internet peoples money so much you go out of your way to FUD constantly.

Attached: 20190302_160430.jpg (972x1102, 832K)

Probably just going to go for the full 8 for now. If skycoin gets valuable that would be great. But that thought of finally telling cable companies to fuck off is what I'm looking forward too.

>building a miner
Why not just run it on the machine you're sitting on? Not like the hardware requriements were anything to write home about

1.Power
2.Having dedicated hardware to forget about
3.^^^ cheaper than separate rig to run VM
4. The accepted build methods are separate sbc nodes.