Chx aka slav scam

Where were you when you got kicked in the balls by the scheming slav and his team of pajeet codemonkeys? I have lost 40% of my net worth thanks to this piece of shit and it drops more every day. Someone wake me from this nightmare or tell me it will be okay

Attached: owwmyballs.png (200x200, 10K)

>I have lost 40% of my net worth thanks to this piece of shit
It's at 25c on IDEX and it's all time high was 32c. That's like 22% down from ATH. How the fuck have you lost 40%?
>it drops more every day
It's up over 15% today

But it's pumping?

Nice job buying the ABSOLUTE top then. I find it more likely that you have buy orders open though.

Aaaaaaand there it is. What a disgusting person you are. Your mom should have had an abortion.

every time I sell it pumps so I buy back in then the piece of shit tanks again

Even if he bought the absolute top it's still not even close to 40% down. And he's complaining about it dropping every day when it's up 15% today on IDEX. His post makes literally no fucking sense.

LOL
You sweet, sweet, summer child

Cool, my net worth increased by 300%

Good luck losing it over the next few weeks. Sasha will kick us all in the balls at some point

I call it like I see it, FAGGOT!

There's no need to sign your posts

When will you dumb autistic pajeets learn that crypto is a chink pyramid scheme?

Attached: 4.jpg (184x184, 9K)

This will be the first widely adopted utility token. 100$ by 2020

Wanna bet?

the token has no utility aside from losing you FUCKING money

>based

Ill just leave this here

Attached: 1*cH77sd8M98xSAcJC-eiFkQ.png (560x315, 70K)

Nobody gives a fuck about this. CHX is a scam but this is even worse you bag of dicks fuck off and stop trying to scam people who have already lost their hard earned

Fucking Kek stay poor retards.

>stay poor

>tons of pent up anger released on anons on a secondary wholesale whale fur trading forum
>thinks CHX and SWM are scams
>hasn't seen his genitals in 4 years due to depression and overeating
>his last kiss was from his mom after she sucked his dads hereditary micro penis

CONFIRMED VIRGIN BETA KEK

Remove the artificial pump to 32 cents and this is how the graph looks. How unstable!

Attached: pump.jpg (1186x311, 143K)

What the hell is your point? You can't just go editing charts and expect that to be sound evidence of something.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you fucking idiot

anyone who bought this shit over 1000 sats is a sap

Lol I spent $5000 market buying this shit all the way up to $0.39 on some shit exchange with fake volume because I can't use idex from NYC.

Fml

Some whale/pnd group bought a shitton and then sold it a few days later. I think the devs might have also moved 90k worth of CHX out around the same time it dropped in price. The project itself is solid in the long-term. I'm completely ignoring the ATH since it means nothing, other than that I should have sold and then rebuy when it was 0.0016 ETH

How do you remember to feed yourself? Truly a natural miracle.

ouch. move to philly

That sounds horrible.

>The project itself is solid in the long-term.
The project itself is the worst thing about this shitshow. A blockchain to do STOs without a compliance layer or a network of investors is 100% useless. No real company that has real assets to tokenize would use Own. Only scammers will be drawn to it.

>without a compliance layer or a network of investors is 100% useless

That's exactly what it is you sarcastic fuck

Yeah but now he's going to claim Sascha is a lying Jew scammer. If he ever comes back for a second post, that is.
It's all so tiresome.

He is a lying new scammer you fucking idiot that's why the price keeps tanking

Isn't there a peak you should be buying somewhere?

Chx right now. Not falling for that again though so enjoy your bags

I'm still up 2X. Haven't sold shit!

Come and talk to me in 3 days when it's 1.5 retard

What price did you sell the bottom at?

Bottom isn't in yet retard

You have one month to get your stack. FUD now, buy second week of March.

No one involved is slav you monkey. Lichtenstien is Swiss/Germanic.

>(The) bottom isn't in yet(,) retard(.)
At least have some standards if you are going to call someone a retard.
:^)

how many chx do you have smart guy?

40k.

What was your stack before you squandered it?

Not bad. Not great but not bad.

Story of my life, bud!

I have 6 figures I just made this thread because I was bored and to see how many chx boys would pipe up

Ok psycho, kek...

Attached: 1549583556393.png (797x563, 742K)

The future chz millionaires aren't concerning themselves with the day to day price action. That's how you get all up in your feelings and end up telling yourself. Just secure a bag and fuckin chill got damn 99% aren't traders anyways and will lose more than you gain trying to swing this, esp on iDEX. Best strategy right now is holding until main net and better exchange/more volume, then reevaluate.

Yeah, I don't bother trying to swing my stack, the volume is too low and the spread is too high on idex unless you REALLY know what you're doing (I don't). I might sell some on Binance, but then again, maybe not.

Buy bazingacoin for mad gainz

Oh hey dude, we thought you killed yourself!

SCAMMER ALERT - BIZ ADVISORY

chxchads, we are all going to be millionaires at the end of the month

mainnet
masternodes
marketing campaign
own starts market buying chx for businesses
sto/security token hype
exchange listings

check out nyzo. highly speculative. could be next raiblocks. get a suicide bag. 90% chx/10% nyzo

raiblocks happened in a market-wide unprecedented bullrun, retard !

You have to be a literal retard to not have sold the top on this. Parabolic gains always retrace, this Token went from mid 400's market cap ranking with early to mid december prices around .06c to 10c (thats where I got in) to 130 and 32c. Rode it up to the top and sold 40% of what I had to buy SWM. There's decent support at 19 - 20c if that breaks down you're looking at 15 cents (would be a great place to add heavy) CHX has needed time to cool off it'll be interesting to see what happens with it next. Why you were trying to get blood from a stone asking for more growth after the boosters ran out of fuel is retard level math. You can expect the same from LTO.

>day trading
Dont try if iq < 120 nothing to be gained