Calling all linkies

Are you delusional? Do you suffer from a mental disease?

Attached: linkys.png (225x225, 5K)

not selling go away

I suffer from a mental illness called homosexuality

Pregnant sergey is so fuckin hot

You actually have to not be normal to make it big. Why? Because if being normal made you rich, everyone would be rich. If it fails, your crazy, if it succeeds, your still crazy compared to everyone else.

Why did you pick this project to criticise, op? Are we on your mind or something? Are we living there rent free?

RENT FREE
OP please see a psychiatrist you need help

Hi guys remember when Thomas gave away free Chainlink t-shirts? Well he came to see me today after I emailed him my information. I think he was just sizing up shitposters to see if he could take them down. I'm just getting discharged from hospital today. Watch out for Thomas's left hook, he's a southpaw.

Attached: 1551485552129.jpg (500x377, 23K)

yes and yes

Attached: 1525748320341.png (533x716, 688K)

are we crazy? or are we too sane?

Leave while you still have legs to walk out of here

Attached: 1551489009547.jpg (720x400, 157K)

I do, but this will be my redemption.

Attached: 1533069507178.jpg (606x346, 51K)

is wearing pants a mental disease?

Link circlejerk is worse than reddit

Same. All in, never selling.

Attached: B2B4AB59-A372-44B5-B8D7-20751847E86D.png (657x527, 36K)

autis
m

I have a confession to make: I'm one of the most prominent LINK researchers on this board and have contributed countless breadcrumbs, established exclusive connections. I have documented every single bit of LINK info that has passed through Jow Forums. You could say, I have a real talent to "dig deep" and "connect dots", so to speak. I'm especially effective at following lobbying networks, power structures. But what you must know, is I first developed this peculiar talent during my pol phase. I became so obsessed with seeing Jews everywhere that I started tracking Jewish activity and propaganda in every major field, media, politics, entertainment... and of course, banking, finance... this giant web of Jewish conspiracy started unfolding before my very eyes and I became an expert at smelling the Jew. 24-7 I lived and breathed Jewish investigation. I have thousands and thousands of files and folders of compiled evidence. I exposed them all! They couldn't fool me anymore. But alas, my efforts were in vain, whenever I started posting my findings on other boards, I was just told to fuck off back to pol and made fun of... "da joooos", they said... That's when I realized, that if I couldn't beat them, then I should just join them. Am I autistic? Very likely that I'm on the Aspie spectrum. Am I a schizo? Well any shrink learning about my obsession would say yes, but that's because psychology is a Jewish racket and they would favor political correctness over truth and evidence. You know, they said Bobby Fischer was delusional too. Knut Hamsun and Ezra Pound were committed to the looney bin, because they remained loyal to our fuhrer. And which each passing day, more and more and starting to wake up and realize just how evil the Jews are. We may have lost the last battle but we haven't lost the war yet. This is why I invested in LINK. I know the Jews are all in and I will beat them at their own game. The Fourth Industrial Revolution will also kickstart the Fourth Reich.

Attached: 1533668562540 (2).jpg (658x487, 63K)

"Insanity." That is a three syllable word for any thought too big for little minds.

Attached: SERGEY.jpg (400x711, 49K)

>The Fourth Industrial Revolution will also kickstart the Fourth Reich.
B&R

yes

Very comfy over here. What are you so anxious about?