he identifies as male

> he identifies as male
> in 2019
> he unironically thinks he's going to make it
But.. but.. muh dick and muh muscles. Yea, the caveman times are over. Soon women will dominate all areas of society except manual labor (also known as slave labor). It's already happening and it will only accelerate from here. Submit.

Attached: 1551489347631.jpg (1200x900, 244K)

Haha, interesting bait.

cool bait bro

Attached: 114.gif (600x600, 92K)

Haha, look at all those soibois lol

The future is female, and I'm gonna fuck it.

>the one black guy looking tired as fuck
Why are blacks so fucking red pilled? Seriously, all this shit about feminism is 100% a white thing. Black men still dominate their women completely, call them hoes and bitches even in public. I'm surprised Jow Forums still writes them off as stupid when really black people, in the end, will be the key to ending feminism.

>Black men still dominate their women completely

Yeah no. Go ahead and call teh stronk black womyn a ho and she'll swing on you like a man while calling you a punk faggot bitch.

Our "culture" is matriarchal which is why it's so fucked up.

T. Melanated gentleman

Go to /gif/ and look at any female rekt thread. You always see black men beating the fuck out of women like it was nothing, while beta white boys just take it.

Our culture is matriarchal but for some reason blacks handle it way better than other races. Well, I'd say the muslims do an even better job but unfortunately they have other issues. I sometimes wish some kind of secular Islam could come into the west. None of the non sense, but we are allowed to beat and rape women.

Feminism was fine when it was called egalitarianism. When it's about giving women an advantage over men, it's a problem.
If you think that "dominating women completely" is an admirable quality, then go visit the Middle East and see how civilized they are. Don't bother getting a two-way ticket, you won't be back.

The muslims have a holy book that has thousands of mandates, of which just one is "women are inferior". If you think that single one is the one making them shithole countries then you are retarded. Islam is a shitty religion with a couple lucky hits. Take away everything from islam and leave only the women beating and those people would invent time travel in a day.

>If you think that single one is the one making them shithole countries then you are retarded.
I don't, but it represents the same level of intelligence.

I would disagree, just know that we were better off before women had rights. Doubling the labor force was the trigger to the economic chaos we have seen since. Wages that don't keep up with inflation, families that live with literal eternal debt, trillions in student loans, etc.

>Feminism was fine when it was called egalitarianism
"No!"
Egalitarianism is a shitty Enlightenment meme

Attached: 1542671872363.jpg (600x870, 157K)

The root problem of everything you just mentioned has little to do with population size.
Wages that don't keep up with inflation? Stop buying shit you don't need.
Eternal debt? Stop buying shit you don't need.
Student loans? Attend an inexpensive college and get a degree that has value.

>You always see black men beating the fuck out of women like it was nothing,

>be black boy
>no men around unless they're trying to dick you or any nearby women so raised entirely by women
>womens word is law backed by violence because stronk black womyn dont take shit from no one
>some brothers snap and fight back
>most of us just get used to it and take it

I don't care about /gif/ I grew up where, when, and how I grew up and I know what I saw. We don't need "feminism", because its our normal.

But what about your music? I don't see a single black rapper taking shit from a bitch.

>he confuses public persona with reality

Also a lot of rappers are gay so they don't have to deal with females outside of shopping for clothes and jewelry with them.

Low-T faggots all over holy fuck

Yeah but no one cares about homos. Plenty more straight rappers.

His point is they act straight but are fucking dudes on the down low. Happens more than you would think.

How much of a fucking cuck do you have to be to have that shirt put on... AS A MALE

Why would someone do that? That's gay.

Never been employed, what would happen if you say no to a T-Shirt?

please tell me that is photoshopped.

>Our "culture" is matriarchal which is why it's so fucked up.

Actually, all cultures are matriarchal. The Women rule - through men. Men serve women. The problem with today's society is that men arent men and women arent women.

Women are masculinized and take the roles of men, and men are feminized and essentially have become irrelevant.

But in a true human society, men do all of the heavy lifting and hard work, and provide resources and protection to women. Men serve women, thats the ironic thing, and feminism destroyed that. Now everyone is a corporate slave.