Tfw broke the ice with a girl who is the same height as me (6'2"-6'3")

>tfw broke the ice with a girl who is the same height as me (6'2"-6'3")
>we're in the same class

What are the odds she has a boyfriend considering she is taller than most guys...but she is also extremely pretty...

How do I go about asking her to study together? Is that even the best move to make?

Attached: 1551049268054.png (388x421, 264K)

Too tall would not bang

>not wanting powerful white chad babies

tall, attractive couples look like gods in public

Point at her and yell, "AYAYA!"

Tell her this. /thread/

Step 1: tell her that you like her
Step 2: Ask her if she has a boyfriend
Step 3: Ask her if she want to study with you

I know this sounds hard to do, and it is if it's your first time. But this is you best shot. If she rejects you, you will get over it. The worst thing you can do is becomoming a friendzoned betafag

Thanks user, can you give me the dialogue to say these things?

"Onee-chan...daisuki desu."
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"Will you study with me?"

based and ayayapilled

show her your favorite hentais

Get ready to be heart broken bruv. Have you ever seen "her" go to the restroom? It's most likely a guy. Would you sleep with a guy? Invite him/her to something you like. You'll end up sleeping together that's what happens usually.

While studying together look at the expressions on her face. If she shows a sad look like 90% of single university girls do, ask her how she's feeling today. If she's feeling down lately tell her that the best way to cure is to express herself. she of course tries to say no, but then you ask her to hold your hand and tell her you're not going to tell anyone. Once she has a breakdown from her sad 1st world story guide her hand your still holding to your dick.

>tfw no 6'3" goddess to walk around in public with

Don't tell her you like her, that's just asking to be captured in her orbit forever. Just ask if she has a boyfriend.

She's not going to be interested in a guy the same height as her. You're a manlet in her eyes.

>tell her that you like her

Cringe, just ask if she has a boyfriend. You gonna ask if she wants to hold hands as well? Fucking spergs lmao

Attached: 1548391389530.jpg (699x894, 120K)

this.

Do not ask her if she has a boyfriend, that's just autistic and all these replies show /biz only bangs prostitutes. Just talk with her, make her laugh, and ask her out. If she has a boyfriend(and is loyal) she will let you know there she has one. If she doesn't, and is interested, she will accept.

It's simple. Walk up to her, look her in the eye and give her a firm handshake. Then tell her she's looking good tonight, and just walk away.

Normalfags are pathetic

Literally just ask her if she would help you with a certain problem from the class over a coffee or something, if she accepts she kinda likes you, if she doesn't you can save face.

This board and crypto are fucking dead

You have to approach her with the intention of asking her out early on or you will be friendzoned

Talk to her about stuff, make observations about what's around you

Ask her a few questions but don't act to keen

You have to actually be confident and sure of yourself though. Betas can't truly fake charisma and she'll smell your autism from a mile off

If it's going well ask if she wants to do something like say youre going (somewhere) and ask if she's coming

Ugly girls let alone Tall pretty girls are highly sought after

If you don't have a good body and attractive face you will be severely disadvantaged unless you have an awesome truly charismatic personality

>What are the odds she has a boyfriend
Irrelevant. If you want her, win her over, stop being a pathetic cuck. The problem is not that she has a boyfriend, its how you convince her to cheat on him with you and leave him for you.

>stop being a pathetic cuck and get used goods
lol

Nice advice, works 100% all the time

>Stop being a cuck and enable women to act and behave without any morals or principles whatsoever
>Just stop being a cuck and encourage her to only ever chase desires without heed for anything long term

>"g-guys, I was the chad and I won her over, b-but wtf guys now she left ME for ANOTHER CHAD???"

The only way for things to get better is for men and women to grow spines, grab their nuts and ovaries and live principled, meaningful lives without falling to pointless temptations.

Attached: PinkOmega.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Posts like are beyond cringeworthy. It's so sad.

Try leaving your basement
Fighting and taking the things you want in the face of poor odds and adversity requires courage. Morals are important to have, good luck having them while masturbating at home.
Obviously OP shouldnt pump and dump like the 99% of cryptoshills keep doing on this board, but getting to know the girl and if you connect, why the fuck you wouldnt try and pursue? The ability to KEEP the relationship is up to the other guy, if he is not up to the task anymore and got complacent, thats on him and not you.

Based

Post pics