POST UR FAV CRYPTO BANGERS

POST UR FAV CRYPTO BANGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=4Yu6dA603uw

WE EARLY ADOPTERS AN SHIIEET

Attached: 1549349660930.jpg (960x1186, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JUiFuuPTwI
youtu.be/j2ZgmCqWfOw
youtu.be/t0HZYCDUB8g
youtu.be/JZYZoQQ6LJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where'd he get all those watches, Jow Forums?

AYO, AYO YO! HOL UP HOP UP! CHECKS OUT DIS WATCH BOI. DONTS YOU NO TIMES MONEY?

He's a nigger, so he obviously stole them.

What do you think? He is a nigger so....

he probably subscribes to a watch of the month club

please explain to me why sirgay is still giving his pitch to 20 yrolds?

what is he trying to accomplish here and where is the value in the situation? are these 20 yr old french faggots low key millionaires?

i dont think so

RIP FAGGOT NIGGERS

YOU HAVE TO HAVE BIG DICK AND BALLS TO MAKE DEALS IN THIS GAME, AND YA BOY HAS NEIN

god, i hate niggers so much xD

NIGGA I GOTZ DAT TIME AN DAT MONEY. YALL KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN? DAT WRIST TIME! HAHA. Y'ALL WHITEB*IS STAY HELLA MAD. I BE ON MY WRIST SHINE ROCK GAME. WATCH OUT!!!

imagine being such an envious faggot that you automatically assume successful black men are criminals. what's even funnier is that most of you have never worked a hard day in your life, just leeching off mommy and hoping your little crypto tokens will make you rich some day. the guy in OP's picture worked hard to get where he is today, and he took that photo because his proud of his accomplishments. you little shits probably can't even stand looking at yourselves in the mirror, let alone taking a photo of yourselves. just honestly so fucking jealous and pathetic... at least I can take solace in knowing most of you will never have kids lmao, can't wait for this generation of racist shitheads to die off

das rite

youtube.com/watch?v=9JUiFuuPTwI

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1551391652540.gif (1100x600, 465K)

Oh come on. nobody works hard and them blows their money on so many ugly watches and rings. half that shit is womens jewelry too. mother fucker stole that shit.

black satoshi x davincij15 collab when?

bizonacci approved slapper youtu.be/j2ZgmCqWfOw

First day on Jow Forums, eh? Protip: don't take memes personal.

>oh it was just a meme haha!
unbelievable cope...

Look at the size of that bathroom.

Really nice underwear he's wearing

lmao look at this nigger apologist over here
>successful niggers
lmao oh no no no no

hey faggot get off Jow Forums u fuckin faggot

kek. 1 second apart

thanos looks too skinny now

WE

They're all shit watches made of plastic. He probably tries to sell them to tourists from a rug on the floor.

Attached: Genuine-Fake-Turkey-8.jpg (550x367, 133K)

I would but it's not finished, I'm working on it right now.

found the triggered nigger. sorry Jerome dem watches be stolen ya hurd me?

for me, this picture illustrates the peculiarity of niggerdom. you've got this white background in a bathroom, furniture and objects serving purpose, civilization. all things the nigger neither is, nor can do. even the watches on his arm and the phone on his hand illustrate that. think about the craftsmanship that goes into making even a mediocre watch or a smartphone. then look at this dumb nigger, his eyes lacking intelligence, focused on taking a picture of riches he cannot fully appreciate. even his white undies are the final point to cap it all: no nigger could have invented undies. niggers were naked or wearing rudimentary cloth like cavemen while every other race in the world moved forward if at different paces. this image is niggerhood personified, staring right at you even as the nigger itself isn't, for the essence of a nigger is this pointless, parasitical existence, producing nothing of value and lessening all that is around it by its mere presence

AYO, AYO *breathes through teeth* SO YOU BE SAYIN, SO YOU BE SAYIN WE BE JEALOUS AN SHEIT?

HOL' UP

youtu.be/t0HZYCDUB8g

Attached: 1542509941_maxresdefault-636x358.jpg (636x358, 31K)

youtu.be/JZYZoQQ6LJQ

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 127K)