Is a global recession really about to hit?

Surely this many boomers and shitskins all simultaneously calling for recession can't all actually be correct, no?

Attached: wojak.jpg (827x881, 415K)

No ecomoie go up infintly

Attached: 5AE274E5-08A7-4B7A-90CD-FD37CDE0E2AD.jpg (800x800, 116K)

You're listening to libertarians too much.
>2011: A huge recession is coming!
>2012: A huge recession is coming!
>2013: A huge recession is coming!
>2014: A huge recession is coming!
>2015: A huge recession is coming!
>2016: A huge recession is coming!
>2017: A huge recession is coming!
>2018: A huge recession is coming!
Indeed though, now there is a recession coming.

every single indicator is showing signs of weakness. its going to happen. sooner than later.

recessions are how the elites transfer money from the middle class to their pockets. what do you think happens to all these pension funds invested in the stock market when huge hedge funds/whales cash out and realize real profit over digits on their computer screens. the boomers always lose, remember that.

yes and that means to buy more VTSAX when it does crumble

not a recession, but the downfall of modern society. from the ashes will rise a global, communistic state. and humanity will save itself from capitalism.

not yet

yeah, but you've got the central banks and politicians who will do everything in their power to keep the bubble inflated because when this one bursts its game over. gl predicting when

2020 bro. 2020 is the year. buy silver

this

the human population bubble is gonna pop.

billions will die within the next few decades,

>billions will die within the next few decades

As an American, I'm extremely excited to see Africa and China starve, the EU collapse, and the middle east burn,

>As an American
is anybody going to tell him?

he's right you know, America will be the safest place to ride it out, depending on where in America you are located...the only other places I can think of would be something like Iceland or Russia if you are okay with living very rural

American GDP as percentage of imports and exports is 15%.

America is totally self reliant, especially on food and energy. Its going to be tough economically but at least I won't starve, get beheaded, or rolled over with a tank.

Yep, this. Libertarians alway underestimate the ability of kike money printing to prop things up for quite a while. But a broken clock is right twice a day.

>Believing 8 years is a long time

Do you know how I know you're a teen?

Apparently somethings gonna happen with defaulted car loans I think? I don't know, I'm just trying to time the market and get out as soon as I can this year.

Nothing is ever going to happen we live in a world of infinite resources

>recessions are how the elites transfer money from the middle class to their pockets
kek
sure recessions help elites transfer money from the middle class to their pockets, but that happens even in periods of growth.
As long as the system remains the way it is, it's impossible for elites to fail.
>the boomers always lose, remember that.
Boomers have always won, it's the people that come after the boomers that are going to lose.
They'll just take out a loan on their million dollar homes until enough of them die off and the house market crashes, by which point most of them will be dead so they don't care.

This. I thought 6 months ago that a recession was coming, but we're talking about normies here. They can be tricked into believing anything and as long as they are not getting foreclosed on their homes and doing impulsive bank runs, then the (((bread and circus))) continues on.