/smg/ - Stock Market General

To every thing there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under the heaven edition

>I'm new to the stock market, what stocks should I buy?
Before you buy anything, make a brokerage account and read investopedia articles and/or the books in the OP list. If you don't have a broker, you can't buy stocks and if you blindly buy things without understanding how the stock market works or doing any research on the individual stocks you're buying, you will lose money and it will be entirely your fault.

List of popular brokers:
pastebin.com/mrSchZPg

List of basic stock market terminology for newfags:
pastebin.com/VtnpN5iJ

Real-time market news:
thefly.com/index.php

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain

Free in depth technical analysis charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Data:
pastebin.com/y9PRQLR3

Earnings Report Calendars:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

peoples whose time is now:

Attached: SMGtrader.png (1705x715, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/02/21/musk-calls-hydrogen-fuel-cells-stupid-but-tech-may-threaten-tesla.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ICXcIHDp1xA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11481410?dopt=Abstract
google.com/amp/s/www.fairfieldcurrent.com/news/2019/03/05/national-asset-management-inc-reduces-holdings-in-scynexis-inc-scyx.html/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST FOR FUCK FOOD STOCKS

WHY DON'T MILLENIALS EAT OR DRINK ANYMORE HOW ARE THEY SURVIVING THEY ARE RUINING THE FOOD INDUSTRY?

rate this folio

loading up on 2x and 1x market wide ETFs, seems patrician

Attached: Screenshot_20190305-201701_Robinhood.jpg (1080x2220, 293K)

DETERRMINATIONS

Attached: happy.jpg (1600x1200, 219K)

AHHHHHHHH ABC GOT FUCKING JUSTED IT'S DOWN .0000005% TODAY
I CAN'T FUCKING HANDLE THIS I JUST SOLD EVERYTHING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1548130197406.gif (520x293, 298K)

>WHY DON'T MILLENIALS EAT OR DRINK ANYMORE HOW ARE THEY SURVIVING THEY ARE RUINING THE FOOD INDUSTRY?
Fresh veg, raw meat, onions beans. Only thing processed I buy is whey, oats (steel cut and quick) and sunflower lecithin.

>onions beans
seriously fuck the filter on
s
o
y

Trader Joe's and whole foods could account for a bunch of this. You're typically not buying boomer staples when you shop there, it could be a good sign even that millenials now have enough money to eat premium.

WHAT KIND OF SICK FREAKS DONT EAT GREEN BEANS
ME NO WANT TO BE IN THE SAME WORLD AS THEN

Attached: sadbean.png (369x725, 143K)

Millennials don't marry or procreate either, apparently.

25 shares of sub penny shit? Is this just a reminder to keep an eye on HMNY?

>ABC GOT FUCKING JUSTED IT'S DOWN .0000005% TODAY
There goes my live saving and 401K. I'm done.

remember when everyone was calling each other
s
o
y
boys and using the S word as an adjective
it was fucking obnoxious, actual science has shown that onions has no effect on testosterone levels in men

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595

You can borrow my rope, I'll probably need it back for AMRS earnings on Monday though so make sure to return instructions in your suicide note.

Theyre zombies

Attached: x97.jpg (1104x800, 105K)

Aren't you a biology student or something? Shouldn't you know about phytoestrogens? Have I completely misunderstood the onions thing from the beginning?

Hey guys!
PLUG earnings are 1 day away! Don’t forget to grab a few shares of PLUG and hear out Andy Marsh CEO on Quora and make sure to ask questions!
Hydrogen Cells are the future don’t miss out!

Attached: E545968E-2231-406F-8F1E-90A668DCE840.jpg (1664x1212, 69K)

luckily i wasn't active on Jow Forums during that time. I think I took a hiatus back in 2016, only came back recently
I remember when they first changed cuck to kek and even after it got lifted people kept typing kek like why

This is MNGA 2.0 right?

>Aren't you a biology student or something?
Neuro

>Shouldn't you know about phytoestrogens?
the phytoestrogens you're talking about are isoflavones, which science shows have no effect on testosterone levels in men
read the studies

>Have I completely misunderstood the onions thing from the beginning?
yes

it's not the testosterone levels you should be worried about, s o y boy. It's the estrogen increases.

Elon musk says hydrogen is bad and lithium is good though.

mmm grayons

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106

as if cars werent explosive enough already

>penny shit you bought yesterday on a whim jumps a little and you make a $10 profit
Is this heaven?

>testosterone levels in men
My understanding was that this was never the issue, that it was infact the naturally occurring estrogen combined with phytoestrogens threw off the proper ratio of sex hormones. Not a decrease in testosterone.

Scientists are completely at the whims of their funders. Ever listen to one whine about how hard it is to get funding?
Goy! Make me a study that says onions is fine! It's the cheapest food to produce, I don't care if they all grow bitchtits!
Yes master, I need the funding...

Tesla is looking nice and cheap right niw... my finger is on the trigger but I'm scared its gonna keep slipping lower

Attached: 1548351176374.png (166x166, 14K)

i paid like $1.75 for it months ago just to watch it fall and remind myself im not throwing away money like most of /smg/

it's just Jow Forums broscience my man
the actual peer reviewed scientific sources I've linked consistently claim that onions has no effect on reproductive hormone levels (estrogen or testosterone) in men

>t-the scientists are wrong, they're being controlled by muh jooish boogeyman

And I see nothing in this paper about the presence of phytoestrogens and their own affect on the human body as an additional horomone, is that a myth or just not taken into account in this study?

Oh well if Elon says it it must be true. Just shorted 100k

>And I see nothing in this paper about the presence of phytoestrogens

isoflavones are the phytoestrogens in onions

in

s
o
y

Elon has actually stated that hydrogen cells are a great competitor to electric as they have shorter charge time and leaves almost no carbon footprint so emissions are far lower as well. Toyota is already building a hydrogen cell vehicle you should look into it!
Don’t forget to grab some shares!

Attached: 8F1F0796-6674-4229-9887-B96105ED2415.png (400x300, 93K)

Wtf Elon likes fuel cells now? Just reversed my short and went long 100k

But it appears as though their actual affect isn't considered, just their effect on total estrogen and T levels. That is not the only thing to consider, as it is known that the body treats them as estrogen. Some people say that it actually replaces "bad estrogen" but I thought all estrogen was bad estrogen.

>Don’t forget to grab some shares
I actually just sold my calls today, figured 2x was good and wanting any more was just greed trying to fuck my ass dry.

Also nissan already has hydrogen cars in US right now, they've been on the market for I'm pretty sure almost a decade. You can only fuel up in a couple states though.

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/02/21/musk-calls-hydrogen-fuel-cells-stupid-but-tech-may-threaten-tesla.html
Here take a look at this article, it has your boy Elon in it and he does go off defending EV’s as expected but admits that the tech can produce a problem to EV’s it and when it takes off
The article also goes on to describe the auto industry and how hydrogen cells are being worked into their current model.

Attached: 8FB3DE30-E135-420A-A681-428D9A7D04AB.jpg (314x235, 35K)

MNGA is a tricky industry, they have a great idea but unfortunately the model is risky. Stocks like TELL or NEXT are more in line with hydrogen gas liquefaction as well as standard LNG. In fact I plan to cover TELL next after PLUG as that will be the next big boom!

Attached: F6E6F36D-2D4A-49EC-ACB3-7F116B5FCF58.jpg (900x1200, 151K)

When is the next catalyst for GALT?

CROWLY tarot guy!

it time for you fulfill some of your own receives
me lost some notes on old magician video
youtube.com/watch?v=ICXcIHDp1xA

give me your magician take on this video for me notes

Attached: thestar_thothtarotmajorarcana.jpg.jpg (1621x2402, 2.35M)

It's normal for men to have small amounts of estrogen in their bodies, it plays a role in male reproductive health just like testosterone also plays a role in women's reproductive health
Also, the estrogenic effect of phytoestrogens is very weak at most, if present at all
The levels you're going to get by eating onions in any physically possible amount aren't enough to have any noticeable feminizing effect in males

I was trying to make a joke about appeals to authority, especially when said authority is Elon Musk of all people.

Attached: 04A70B5C-1B6C-44B1-AA78-B2CE5693050C.jpg (618x412, 38K)

NASH phase 3 trial design, melanoma trial expansion, BO/partnership announcement
The company has seemingly been sitting on its ass for a while, but they've had a strategic advising firm that specializes in mergers and acquisition (Back Bay Life Sciences) on their payroll for ~9 months now, have openly stated that they're "looking into strategic alternatives", and have had a $10 million line of credit offered to them by their chairman of the board of directors (billionaire Richard Uihlein) extended multiple times, with Uihlein stating in one of these extensions that he was "pleased with the progress Back Bay is making", which is where the talk about a potential bo or partnership is coming from

I don't know when, but some sort of PR should be announced sometime soon (could happen any day, but likely within the next few months or so)

I was joking about all estrogen being bad estrogen btw, I know it's all about a ratio. I always figured that the effects of phytoestrogens were overblown, but they are a known treatment for menopause symptom so I think that's where a lot of the hype came from. I've always used onions sauce when a recipe called for it but rejected all foods that are onions bean oil based or have unnecessary onions in them and probably will continue to out of an abundance of caution and the fact that I generally aim for foods with the least processing. You're probably right, but this study was too limited in scope to claim absolutely no feminizing effects.

Attached: 5FAA4BE8-708F-413E-B89B-89D8DBE44A98.jpg (290x285, 14K)

If Musk ever gets kicked out of the CEO post, does AAPL buy Tesla?

Reminder that Dividends are your Frens
But not everyone has Frens
And this man thinks that's sad :(
He's running for president :)
And when he is president he promises to give everyone a fren every month. :D
Please vote for him!

Attached: YangSF-e1544037830786.jpg (410x230, 13K)

This.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11481410?dopt=Abstract

>actual science has shown no relation between onions and men
Why are you baldly misrepresenting the research you presented to the laypeople here? That is unrelated to the findings of those three sets of papers linked. Your initial argument about tofu based products is sound, so why are you expanding your thesis to include either lies or simple ignorance about another staple food?

Not only do none of those papers mention onions, the data in both of them comes from animal models, not humans
Humans and rats are different animals
Why are some people so ridiculously obtuse about this particular topics

Do you think that I'm actually talking about onions
Jow Forums wordfilters
s
o
y

to onions

so none of what you're saying is even for sure, since it's not human studies..

It's obviously your choice how you choose to manage your diet, but I really don't think there's a real issue with eating
s
o
y
on a regular basis

>dodging this blatantly
So basically the first guy is still deliberately misleading, and you can only say "it hasn't been studied in humans so I can authoritatively say that it has ZERO relation to testosterone"
Is that the argument we're going with here?

I may be easy to bait sometimes, but I'm not falling for this one

Post manbobs

Bruce Lee took inositol supplements and those are linked to high estrogen and bruce lee is cool

Then just do it like that? This isn't Jow Forums, that misunderstanding is going to occur.
Besides, beer is waaaay worse for you vis a vis isoflavonoids, no idea why the obsession with tofu.

Restructured a bit, would you guys mind rating this? What would you change.

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-031344_Robinhood.jpg (1080x2220, 290K)

Funny fact, men receiving testo shots are often prescribed a secondary medication I can't remember the name of to prevent autoconversion to estrogen

Attached: 1503092881124.png (826x1024, 840K)

How old are you? Because what you’re holding will make you money but over the years if you’re

Boeing and other Western jet companies would be good adds sooner than later what with PakiPoo performance, can't speak to the rest

Attached: 73303735_p14.jpg (2048x1199, 319K)

Aromasin, letrozole, arimidex

Usually not needed under 300mg a week. Trt is 200~ from a doc

SCYX is pretty risky at least, even though it's a small portion of his portfolio
It's a clinical stage biotech trading at ~$1.2

America makes so much surplus military hardware that companies with existing military contracts aren't gonna get any sort of bump from a conflict of even a moderately significant scale.

28 currently. Was thinking of selling VET and obtaining possibly a share of Boeing and Maybe some Visa.

Lockheed Martin and Airbus is what I was eyeing

Do either of you have suggestions of sell offs?

Yeah clinical trial announcement comes out next week. Hopefully with some good news.

Absolutely no reason to construct a portfolio like this. Why invest in an S&P500 fund with individual picks? $4500 should be split between 2-3 growth companies at the most, or 100% VOO. Otherwise this is not making sense

Them's the bunnies. How often do you get the "my tits are sore" complaint and immediately begin wondering what else the mong sitting next to you has been non compliant with?

>Airbus
I heard some bad things about their commercial aircraft recently. Seems the trend in air travel is skewing towards economic practicality as opposed to comfort and luxury.

I saw that and I was gonna comment but one biotech isn’t risky so much as silly especially when the antifungal drug isn’t getting picked up and people are dropping shares like coconuts
google.com/amp/s/www.fairfieldcurrent.com/news/2019/03/05/national-asset-management-inc-reduces-holdings-in-scynexis-inc-scyx.html/amp

I would invest in a few weed shares like ACB and CRON maybe even APHA or CGC if he has he money to play with and he does
Also add T since the dividend is strong and it’s not going anywhere with 5g on the rise
Also look into young startup energy companies like NFE or RUN those are great for long holds
But that’s me I’m not claiming to be a diviner or anything

Attached: B8C13F4C-08F2-45A8-875F-E00A831FEEFF.gif (598x450, 33K)

You know my fucking name baka knee, you see me every movie night! I don't know what that video means, there's obviously the seal of Belial (#68), but I'm not interested in goetic spirits personally. They're pathetic desert insects! The bee and beehive are big time esoteric symbols, usually having something to do with masonry or mor*onism. Goat should be obvious, lambies to my right and goatsies to my left, sabbatic goats, free will, etc. The colors in the video don't correspond to any major thelemic scales I'm aware of, are you sure it's even a crowley thing?
At 1:24 It shows saint Godelieve getting rekt by her servants, but she's doing an ahegao for some reason. Probably discovered patreon. What's more interesting is 1:26 where it shows Tiphareth glowing blue in that dude's head. That'd be really strange since Tiffy is the sun sephirah and should be yellow, but it reminds me of the blue pearl chaos magick guys like to use to visualize their third eye. That makes sense because tiphareth is the top of the cross and where earthly (lower) sephirah touch the cube (higher) sephirah. If I had to guess the video is a media sigil by some chaos magick loser who probably jerked off a few times while watching it. Fun though!

Attached: promethea babalon.jpg (500x379, 66K)

Why not Square? Or PayPal? Both of those are only going to go higher

Lockheed, and I'd just buy straight out if possible, I can't speak confidently about what you hold.
Poos are gonna develop a very sudden interest in F35 tech. McDonnell Douglas and General Dynamics might also be fun to have a hand in for the same reason.

Square if you're longing boomer
Paypal (Venmo) if you're longing millennial

You haven’t read Geosophia then?

Hmm, okay any suggestions when I sell VOO? What growth companies would you suggest?

I'll have to do more research. They're definitely a notable buy.

Reverse that, square is being used by millennials FARRRRR greater than PayPal is and if you live in a big city you can walk into any mom and pop business and I guarantee they’ll be using square to accept payment or some other form of digital banking

No I've never read any scarlet imprint books besides my pirated copies of Gordon White's stuff. I'm a very amateur magician

the general mills conundrum. to protect #1 idolsan
A long on FDX, a Long on TACO. the Sure Thing
12, 19, 20

Attached: xrez.png (616x591, 637K)

Nah my jewish boomer boss uses square. My peak millennial sister uses venmo (esp the social media aspect).

Does SCYX have any worth as a bag to hold for a few years in your opinion?

Looked at their pipeline
>We believe that ibrexafungerp has the potential to be an essential therapy in the treatment of multiple serious fungal infections, including vulvovaginal candidiasis

>women's health
>making money
what possessed you to buy a stock in a company developing treatments for fungus covered vaginas?

Look into something like NVDA, AMD, or SHOP for the future. Imagine what the world will look like in 10 years

How bad would a no deal, teeth shakingly hard Brexit impact the world economy?

Candidiasis is a type of yeast silly
Candida is actually the leading cause for yeast infections otherwise known as
>vulvovaginal candidiasis
You'd be surprised how many women walk around with skanky pussies like this man and how dumb they are to take care of it
Monistat is the best OTC ointment you can get to remove it but it's spotty.
Not saying SCYX is at all worth bagholding but it's treatment is pretty decent

>HOW ARE THEY SURVIVING
On tendies and ramen?

>tfw worked urgent care for a few years then ED then psych
>tfw every fucking day it's a rancid vagina problem
I'll put down for 20 shares then.

Attached: 1513232348401.png (900x580, 262K)

Bogdanoff's trigger third impact, great awakening of human metaconsciousness, immediate end of the Kali Yuga, space niggers give us free shit and we all ascend into Thoth's 7th dimension of light and knowledge.

Also Moloch gets ass raped to death by an extremely coked-up Kek.

I dunno user, prolly the market tanks for awhile and then recovers over a few years.

World economy? Not too bad, EU Economy specifically? They are running out of gibs, and if No-Deal Brexit happens, they also lose the gibs money that Britain promised. Meaning Germany is teleported from a small creek with a paddle, to a desert and no paddle.

Breakdown of the EU might follow soon after. (Escpecially with all the happenings in France / Italy right now)

I'm growing my own food.. had a full on garden at my ex gfs house. Just starting a new one already have lettuce and onions sprouting, will be plating jalapenos, potatos, zucchini and squash within the next month or two. Already have grapes, apples, blueberries and strawberries growing as well as an almond tree.. never eaten the almonds though.. birds always seem to get to them..

They make netting for that, you can get it at home depot. Doesn't look good and doesn't save all of them but it works. Attach fishing weights on two of the sides and throw them over, then fasten around the trunk. Let it be nice and loose so you don't warp the tree and when it gets tight just move the ends up the trunk. The crows were fucking pissed when I did that to my cherry tree. It's too big now though so every once in a while I just get a 12 pack and my air gun out and spend a nice relaxing afternoon killing bird niggers.

>every once in a while I just get a 12 pack and my air gun out and spend a nice relaxing afternoon killing bird niggers.
that sounds like a fun time... certain birds are disgusting imo... but I think the birds that eat them are amazona viridigenalis parrots.. they're exotic and endagered.. nobody really knows how they got into my area but theres flocks of them.. some say that a long time ago a pet store was burning up so they released all the animals and the parrots seem to like it here.. so i kinda just shrug it off because i feel i'm helping out an endangered species.. they don't really eat any of the other things.

buy clinuvel

gay market

gay bear market

Attached: boko.png (899x1200, 926K)

What do you guys think would change in a cashless society? I know a lot of people avoid government intervention/tracing by purchasing goods in cash. Avoid tax on payments in cash, etc. What industries could get hit, and what would benefit?

We're currently at 50% cash vs cashless transactions currently, so I'm wondering how big of an effect 0% cash would be. Would government revenue increase? I don't think the concept of printing money matters as much as does the increase in the money supply via other factors (bank reserve ratio, etc), but I'd be interested in seeing how dollars are made if cash can't be printed.

Attached: 1521130534139.png (754x421, 8K)

I want a real bear market not this poopoo stuff. Give me 50% drops! I want cheapies!!!

Attached: a8e.png (404x399, 11K)