Buy the dip, user!

Buy the dip, user!

Attached: 15rlcbro.jpg (704x712, 130K)

ehhh

Dear OP,

I hope the Pakistanis invade your village and father lots of good muslim babies with your wife.

Regards,
Jow Forums

Quick rundown on RLC. Is it a scam?

buy and sell decentralized computing power in a trusted, verified, and secure manner.

Attached: 123iexec.png (640x960, 199K)

staking token for cloud computing
if it doesnt turn into vapor ware itll be huge

The fact that it is shilled by an army of pajeets co-opting misunderstood Jow Forums memes and random copyrighted material indicates yes.

im whiter than you are faggot

why does this need a token? why not use btc/eth?

Its just one single person shilling this every day at the same time for a year now. Pure scam

Because ETH can't even handle a stupid cryptokitties app, BTC is a slow expensive dinosaur, and you have to stake RLC so the Proof of Contribution algorithm can work. The PoCo is a big reason, if not the biggest reason why RLC will be extremely valuable someday.

this. i recognise his writing style

Attached: 66B6B9F0-A2AD-43BD-BE4C-9243828BD69C.png (617x499, 96K)

Imagine being this cucked LOL
+100 sats, you still have time before we reach 12k

Golem gave a better presentation at ethcc. The iexec ceo seemed lost and confused while reading his slides and bumbling over his words. While the golem presentation was concise and to the point with a plethora of groundbreaking information.

Don't be fooled by iexec pumpers when golem is literally over a year ahead of them. DYOR

golemite shill fud is so cringey

Just look at the marketcaps my friend. No one is silling, just pointing out the obvious.

wow biz told me shitcoin is going straight to 1200 sats

>this guy again
yikes, are you all in golem or something? Why are you so insecure about golem in every RLC thread? Is it because no one posts about golem because it's literal vaporware trash or what?

It’s obvious before May update this will be at 12000 sats

>vaporware trash
I could literally render something with blender on golem RIGHT NOW. Iexec is just buzzword hype about some 5G smart city robots running on SGX. Yes i have had a rather large stake in golem since mainnet because i have an IQ high enough to understand what theyre trying to accomplish plus I'm just tired of you discord p&d kids pumping some project with no clear direction.

>implying iExec didn't beat golem to rendering in blender
>implying you won't be able to do 1000x more things than golem come may when v3 releases

keep trying thanks

Checked.

900k euros granted at this latest blockchain event orchestrated by the French government. Why would they grant over 1.2 million usd to a project if they thought it was vapor ware?

Poor fuck.. trying so hard to FUD. You got shit life and you know just go KYS fag.

My life is great actually.
You're projecting very hard.