Chainlink the standard?

Bitcoin, Ethereum and Polkadot and who else???

Is everyone really using Chainlink for connectivity???

WTF, why am I not all in?

Attached: Chainlinkthestandard.jpg (686x754, 74K)

Hundreds of teams user

>Rent
>Free

Attached: 1551837498754.gif (180x158, 1.31M)

Literal who

Who does LINK's illustrative artwork? Really well done when it comes to charts and graphics

free rent soon from these low low price

This gif is why I sold all my Chainlink. Sergey basically made Adelyn get up in the middle of his talk with Tom Gonser and fetch him a Big Mac because he was getting hungry again for the 6th time that hour. Incredibly unprofessional. All this while Tom is losing his shit because Sergey is stuttering and can't figure out what the chat is about and he keeps referencing his obscure journal (hint: it's actually a new secret McDonald's menu that the company let him get a sneak peek at. His fave is still the Big Mac, however). That fireside chat was a total disaster as is this entire project. Sergey is losing control and his addiction to fast food is spiraling the project into oblivion

Attached: sergey big mac.jpg (632x395, 276K)

>go
>to
Imagine not being strapped in

Yeah tom must have been pretty pissed after Sergey threw the chat...he probably chewed sergeys ass out afterwards

another partnership witha literal who shitcoin...

scam shit that still isnt used by anything in crypto or the real world

seriously, you don't know who Polkadot is?

These are all the major players. whos bigger then BTC and ETH and now Polkadot!

Absolutely based Sergey gif. Best one I’ve seen

>Sergey checks the fuck out of his digits
>no one notices

biz is kill, you all should be ashamed

BASED gif. The power radiates from Sergey

Why do you need an oracle for Bitcoin?

I dont know shit about anything I bought LINK for the memes and i'll either get rich or go broke these stinky memes.

Attached: winepepe.png (571x752, 637K)

Fucking BASED SERGEY SHOWS FUDDER THE DOOR

Attached: 1551484915095.png (500x500, 229K)

Who the fuck is ChainlInk? Chainl Ink ??? Are you fucking kidding me this is the exit scam. Fuck I had so much riding on Chainlink and it turns out this ink Shadow fork is the winner

Attached: 1551648935404.png (700x735, 16K)

Next level fud

TrueUSD is partnering with accounting firm Armanino to build a pricefeed of their collateral reserves to an ethereum contract that controls token issuance. I’d dig into the details more but I’m getting sleepy

why the fuck doesn't anybody check their fucking grammer and spelling. this is big $? looks like fucking zoomer chat
>provider or bitcoin
>ChainlInk
and then the follow up reply shills skim over it with the pre planned discussion
im in link but fuck off, where is your professionalism, shills
cheap fucking pajeets, no doubt

Fucking checked

They're just tweets.
The fact that they contain little mistakes now and then just means they're spontaneously typed on a smartphone and likely not written by some committee.

Attached: Hillary tweet vs Trump tweet.jpg (721x950, 207K)

Sorry guys

Attached: 4E6F54AE-D499-4715-BDE5-063A393A76B1.jpg (750x199, 83K)

110K. Not gonna sell before 10$. Fuck y'all impatient children. Move on with your life. Come back rich. What's not to get?

>complains about spelling mistakes
>makes spelling mistake

Deplhi

Well spotted Adelyn

Attached: linkpepebigmachat.jpg (500x500, 95K)

LINK marines will all make it. I'm so fucking comfy.

Attached: rentfree.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

After Adelyn failed the spelling bee she was disowned by her family for committing a grave Chinese sin. Her father told her that he no longer had a daughter and the entire family turned their back on her. Distraught with nowhere to turn she headed back to the campus her place of shame. It began raining then, silver streaks that hid her tears as she struggled to stay warm. Sergey found her there at the library clutching a wet dictionary just trying to keep warm while memorizing the words. Sergey saved her that day and brought her to a place where spelling doesn't matter. A place where people do as they please without worrying about knowing anything about the problems of the world. and that place, frens, is ChainlInk.

Attached: 1551703622475.jpg (200x200, 5K)

OoooooooO
Checked

Attached: 86019C7A-F73F-4E6E-A83E-3CE3E5516E05.png (1000x1000, 996K)

Polkadot is being built by contractors at the request of web3 foundation. I initially thought it was vaporware or insignificant, but they've got funds and credentials.

1k eoy

>chainlink partners with celer network and towncrier, enabling scalable and secure off-chain computing
>10 years from now virtually most of the economy and trade will be automated in some form or another through smart contracts and dlt.
>the most popular smart contract/ blockchain platforms have announced chainlink to be their default oracle service provider

it's all so surreal. Can't help but feel that there's a catch somewhere

What others? Open zep? Polka? Celer?

fucking checked

Attached: 1538605449329.jpg (960x1280, 592K)

The catch is actually hold to $1000. I don’t care what anyone says: with a decent stack, $10 LINK is going to be enough to tempt a lot of anons. Now imagine $100.

im selling at about double hundred three fiddy

Everyone has their /makeit/ number in mind. The higher a price you need the higher the risk becomes you don’t get there, so anons should be accumulating as long as possible. I think $1,000 will happen on a 5-10 year horizon but who wants to wait 10 years? That’ll be hard even for the most dedicated marines.

We shall see, fren. A lot of variables are still up in the air. You shouldn’t think in terms of years, but in terms of bubbles. From what I’m seeing, the next big catalyst in the space will be layer 2 technologies (smart contract bubble) and will occur in the next 2-3 years. I’m with you in that I don’t know if LINK can reach $1000 next bubble, but two bubbles from now it’s guaranteed.

I suppose the real patrician move is to hold till the next peak and sell (maybe $400 or so), buy cheap $10-50 LINK at the bottom, and sell at $1000+

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>sally forth, knave. fetch my royal floaties.

>go-to oracles provider
lol, and yet neither of btc or eth will ever do anything to allow chainlink to natively integrate with their platform.

polkadot is dead too

You are a PROPHET

YOU ABSOLUTE MANIAC!!! I LOVE IT!!!

WE SUCK ALL CHAINCOCKS FOREVER

DO NOT ASS ESTIMULATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE HIV! ESPECIALLY ESTIMULATIVE PROSTATE WITH COCKS!

THIS THING IS CUMMING TO EACH OF STINKIE LINKIES ! HOLD THE GAYLINK THOUGHTS AND EJACULATE THINKING INTO SERGAY EVERYDAY AS OFTEN POSSIBLE AND YOUR ASS WILL BE MAINETED I AM NOT JOKING!

SUCK LINKIES COCKS AND DRAIN THEIR COCKS AS POSSIBLE!

>making up verses about male genitals

The absolute faggotry

three letters
U
S
B