WELL?

WELL?

Attached: 1551747543273.jpg (1056x794, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ekp/status/991817194987114496?lang=en
technologyreview.com/s/612997/the-crispr-twins-had-their-brains-altered/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OH NO NO NO
He unironically thought that a middlewear shitcoin, thats been 40 cents for two years, that has no use-case, whose team presents in rank rape-dungeons, who mainnet continuously delays, whose inventor is an obese russian philosophy major, whose only use after two years is a fucking alarm clock, a json parser, a band-aid solution, a scam coin, could be no more than a cup of coffee (as said in whitepaper), would unironically make him rich

oh no no no look at these dudes

WHERE IS MY GOVERNMENT ISSUED GIRLFRIEND FOR FUCKS SAKE

Attached: 1545084589099.jpg (750x746, 488K)

This. Every major company should have a strict vetting process to filter out people who want to have sex but are unable to. Use lie detector tests coupled with in-depth personality interviews to see if the dude has ever had sex in his life.

heh, was this real.

>middlewear
kek

Attached: 40chuckles.png (292x257, 106K)

And yes it's real.
twitter.com/ekp/status/991817194987114496?lang=en

based cutie asian ellen pao speaking the truth

The level of unawareness these women spit out, how they are in a position of power, she has a book, who reads it, this person and her work must be completely irrelevant

She can start by becoming the office whore and having sex with these so called incels but she won't because she is apart of the problem bullying men for being virgins.

>don’t call me a slut user, judging people by their sex life is wrong
>you stupid incel
The absolute state of women

>Ellen KA-POW

she's not wrong shit ton of incels here and most here are wagecucks

....gas the incels? For real though lmao at this one.
>when trying to be PC goes bad

Attached: thinking.png (1024x1071, 72K)

But isn't that what makes silicon valley great?

The unfortunate rare ugly horseface asian female tends to be woke

This the reddit ceo who was too sjw for reddit.

95% of men in USA are more or less incels 11 months a year, you 'd have to fire the entire country for not having sex

>If you can't get pussy you shouldn't be allowed a job
el em ay oh

I went to check her Twitter to see if she had changed, and it seems like she's gotten even worse. Pic related is her last tweet.

I feel kinda sad for the west world. With all this SJW bullshit propagating so fast towards our society, China and the rest of Asia will fucking dominate us this century.

Attached: pao.png (620x535, 57K)

YEAH DO IT FIRE THE INCELS Fcking KEK
whats next?? requirement to put on the resume a list of woman you have slept with? jesus fcking christ
now u also need sex experience to get a job?
YAH NEED SOME PUSSEY PASS TO GET A JOB NOW WHERES UR LICENCE BOI!!

What a robust investment strategy, I'm sure it will work out well.
>Oi mate, you go' a loicence for that virginity?

Tbh she deserves to be raped by a gang of incels at this point.

All white males of course

> Implying anyone else would rape such a strong woman

>it's real
Fucking kek. Textbook example why females shouldn't be in charge of money

The 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, commonly known in mainland China as the June Fourth Incident (Chinese: 六四事件, liùsì shìjiàn), were student-led demonstrations in Beijing (the capital of the People's Republic of China) in 1989. More broadly, it refers to the popular national movement inspired by the Beijing protests during that period, sometimes called the '89 Democracy Movement (Chinese: 八九民运, bājiǔ mínyùn). The protests were forcibly suppressed after Chinese Premier Li Peng declared martial law. In what became known in the West as the Tiananmen Square Massacre, troops with automatic rifles and tanks fired at the demonstrators trying to block the military's advance towards Tiananmen Square. The number of civilian deaths has been estimated variously from 180 to 10,454.

does this work if theyre using tor and a vpn?

we should unironically euthanize all males that are virgins past the age of 21

What legitimate company is going to hire a woman that hates men?

then all the millionaire 4channers that invested in btc would be gone

She also believes that making a not-racist AI will make someone rich. You're going to have to talk to the blacks to shape up first Ellen; Machine learning doesn't give a shit. It makes biased decisions if the data tells it to. Discrimination for decion making is a high form of intelligence.

lets start with you

Not sure it works anymore at all, I imagine the people they teach English and allow outside the wire are already read into Tianenmen and don't give a fuck.

No clue I was kind of mocking it here. To be fair, this kind of rhetoric she is spewing is well engineered and I don't expect this talk to stop.

The fuck is wrong with you

Attached: 63c.png (680x1147, 1.1M)

And thats a good thing!

all males please report to the company brothel for mandatory celibacy inspection.

technologyreview.com/s/612997/the-crispr-twins-had-their-brains-altered/

Bro China is making super babies while the west is mass producing fags and trannies. Theyve already won

Incels are going to just start raping and stoning whores like the average inbred muslim

Attached: 8b5.jpg (680x456, 32K)

whores?

Her entire twitter is identitarian prattling.

Attached: DEATHBLOW.png (637x215, 23K)