I'm genuinely curious how any of you Jow Forumstards think that this market will take roughly the same amount of time...

I'm genuinely curious how any of you Jow Forumstards think that this market will take roughly the same amount of time as the last to make movements and reach new ATHs up to $100k.

Do you honestly think that we've hit the actual bottom? The lowest low we've experience so far (sub $3200) happened more than two months ago, which would place us right around the accumulation phase for the next year. Then, all of a sudden, the movement, common mentality and trend will become bullish by later this year? And then hit >$100k by 2022, marking the same four year time frame to recover and reach all new heights.

Please rationalise why this next stage wont be longer, deadlier and more brutal for everyone involved if you think any of us will be making it before 2022.

Pro tip: you can't.

Attached: D0MPi2wXcAAj0qN.jpg (1060x980, 114K)

The tech is advancing rapidly, so will the price.

So by your graph, the first bottom is in...maybe we have to hit it twice but that's a very very bullish chart

2022 is most likely the beginning of ACTUAL price action occuring that isnt BTFOed instantly.

Thanks for the chart. really interesting!

Attached: 1551368578106.jpg (3032x2064, 408K)

What are you saying? The bottom is in if you are comparing the two charts. Weekly 200 ma is the bottom except for wicks below that get immediately bought up. Did you mean to post a different chart?

As more money comes in, it takes longer to make drastic movements upwards and downwards.
Sideways movement is fine to believe, but to suggest that we are anywhere near a stable condition to start accumulating in bulk is ridiculous. Before we can even consider this shit show to be over, we will need proper buying momentum (dips that will wipe out $1000's of valuation and then spring back up to a stable levels, just like it did within the $100 range). We will also need time to move sideways for longer periods for more of these dips to happen and ACTUALLY reverse and break the trend lines in steps upwards. Then once we've recovered even above $10,000 the media will once again bombard the world with the news, just like they have every time it moved before, thus creating less enthusiasm every time (except for those really paying attention).

Then and only then will the foundations begin to be formed each step of the way upwards, break past trend lines, have good news overpower FUD, and recover past $20,000. Only THEN can it ever be considered that we are going to properly make it.

And all of you think this will happen before Christmas this year?

Give me a fucking break, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1551381185702.png (1242x663, 167K)

most brainletos here think that aktchually this is the bottom.
Other class of sub-brainlets think that btc is taking off.... wrong.
Chink nigger whales will bull trap you before they push btc to the real bottom... the 2k level.

>Sideways movement is fine to believe, but to suggest that we are anywhere near a stable condition to start accumulating in bulk is ridiculous.
Stop being poor. I have enough in Crypto that I can retire if my stack 10x's and I make enough money from my job that a year to accumulate at prices cheaper than this excites me too. Anyone not in a similar position to me didn't make enough money in the last cycle to have an opinion worth anything.

I know that It will probably take another 2 years before BTC moons to a new ATH, but what about alts. Will we see any significant altcoin runs before then?

Attached: aurorajak.gif (331x338, 3.51M)

According to the trend lines it looks like it, but again they get broken and pulled back over longer periods of time, which then touch the next lines with each phase. 100ma was a foundation, then 200ma was, and eventually a moving average above 200 will too, whether thats 250, 300 or 400 we shall see.

Attached: DyMexlfWwAwM6nz.jpg (1828x962, 387K)

Most cryptos have actual use cases and are being used to purchase goods and services in large swaths of the world. Follow Marius on twitter he teaches a lot about fundamentals and potential price actions in his subsriber newsletter.

We're near or at the bottom, but that's not the point. The thing is will we have another golden bull run or not. Last one was already an epic frenzy. Literally every one of my coworkers were talking about it. I can't even imagine how crazy the next one will be, if it actually happens.

Precisely, and that's what catches people out. It takes longer to reel them in as we push upwards (The news and everyone starts to believe that since this bull trap is lasting longer than before it means we're finally back!, thus breaking old trends) and then longer again to break their spirits and bring it right back down. Its just simply taking a step back to realise this.

Attached: 1551732355361.png (1246x1192, 268K)

>I’m magic. I can pick the real bottom

but according to that pic we already hit bottom?

You're not wrong, we are near it. It will become a frenzy for us once we break even $6k, then the push to $10k will take over after we partied already. Then reddit front page posts BTC above $20,000 reeling those members of the public, and so on. Some of the only people that won't talk about crypto now are those that purposely WON'T (big profile politicians, heads of banks, those who directly appose the idea).

Just replace the prices with another zero, and spread it out longer.

Attached: 1546426617081.png (1379x826, 365K)

no you are ignorant. but hey, you can buy now.. still accumulation period.

Yes. Because the money needs to come from somewhere if it's not directly going into btc. It literally the main thing we need to break the trend, just more money coming in.

Because then that money moves, thats why the market cap is exploding on stable coins (USDT, USDC, etc) and exchange tokens (Gemini, BNB, etc). There are people on the side lines waiting to put their money in when btc makes better movements upwards and in the mean time they will play with anything else.

LINK run up is inevitable but it will be slow. Project is talked about constantly, not even always in a good light, but its being talked about which is important.
>How many out of the 6000+ coins/ tokens do you hear about?

Attached: 1551027230512.jpg (800x401, 103K)

So we still have more than a year left to accumulate?

If you think that the halving will have no effect on price you really don't know anything about Bitcoin

Because literally everyone is waiting for it to bottom so they can buy...

Contrast to 2015 when everyone was abandoning this failed project apart from a few fringe nutters.

this guy fucks

THIS GUY GETS IT

STAY TUNED FOR PART 3 FAGGOT

>No one is abandoning crypto projects anymore in 2019

Attached: 1549316913951.jpg (1500x1500, 695K)

I'm specifically talking about Bitcoin.

Most shitcoins are down 95%+

Yesssssssssssssss

You're not wrong either.

That's why the lows will be higher after every phase from now until w get that real stability that everyone talks about. But even if we want to launch ourselves upwards from here with the right momentum ($1000 increments) that's still a $2500 price range, even if it is only for a day or two.

Attached: 1550891954564.png (1784x766, 205K)

Only guy ITT to mention the real driver of the bulls.

It's all about the halving, OP. If we follow history, we'll stabilize a year out and start slowly rising. About six months after the halving we'll moon.

And if not, we can put the whole halving theory to rest, but that's the pattern we've followed the last two rounds. It's what I'm betting on.

Learned a lot yesterday reading your thread. tks based rude user :D

Another great driver for the bull run, but what happens when the cycles become so long that it takes 2 halvings before an a mania phase? It will eventually happen that way. Hell, this cycles going to either just miss or just pass the 4th halving.

It might be a driver short term wise relatively and it has its purpose other than that but it will be a shocking revelation to you and others in the future when the halving will stop declaring an automatic and obviously logic upward move. The first time a bear market to have two halvings will cause anarchy.

Attached: Halvings.jpg (1784x766, 236K)

LISTEN UP FAGGOT

EACH HALVING WILL HAVE LESS AND LESS OF AN EFFECT ON THE ACTUAL SUPPLY OVER TIME

Attached: bitcoin-inflation-vs-time.png (742x512, 29K)

But no one is actually getting us any closer to adoption...

>It's all about the halving,

Not a chance.

It's about stupid retail investor normies stampeding in with their dumb money and being the greater fools to dump.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS.

You're a total novice if you don't realize this.

Attached: rock-chuck.jpg (225x234, 15K)

Yeah and they come in when they see that the price is going up. It's all about the price. Someone has to buy it before the normies.

just tell me when I should buy. winter time?

Its not a 'when should I buy?' question you need to be asking. It's the price and other factors you need to watch, not the clock.

Attached: D00376kWkAAeM9l.jpg (2048x1192, 298K)

thank you for these pictures
seriously

Attached: 1550864346704.png (318x308, 50K)

Fuck off khazar queerbait

Attached: GroundedRewardingAmericanindianhorse-small.gif (327x251, 604K)

Nice fud, queer

Attached: 1835966.png (223x223, 84K)

You are 100% wrong with your "analysis", homo.

Attached: 1_9TLDqEG24p0ORg-whBQ6nA.gif (500x300, 1.14M)

how heavy are those bags? jesus christ someone is scared

Attached: 1533999284406.png (1000x1000, 149K)

Stay poor, queer

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

then whats right?

lmao. dumb money agrees with you. I'll enjoy buying your capitulation bags at 2k nigger

Attached: ZVtfedP.png (640x771, 82K)

LMAO you probably thought btc was going to 40k in dec 2017, stop being greedy, you had 14 months to short. Gl user, and no, no new lows will be made just like no new highs were made after 20k in dec 2017. Screen shot this

The most obvious reason why it can't go lower it's because any lower than 3k would make 300k top as something really ridiculous

wat

Attached: 1323506902824.png (500x409, 231K)

lol
it's a HALVING
meaning the inflation is cut in HALF
ask any gold bug what would happen to gold's price if the supply coming into the market were suddenly twice as rare
go on, ask away

I've posted this before but I'll do it again here.
There are roughly 1,800 bitcoin mined per day right now which are mostly dumped on the market (except if someone is mining speculatively but let's keep it simple). This means to just keep the price stable at all people have to buy $3800*1800=$6,840,000 worth of bitcoin per day.
The halving will reduce this constant selling pressure by more than 3 million dollars (at current prices). So just imagine that demand remains unchanged and you will see that the price will rise.
Add to that speculative interest like people knowing of this increased scarcity and wanting to get in cheap and the caused effect rises exponentially.

I cant believe people type this much text to stop people from buying btc.
I am not reading any of that and will not stop buying below 5k.

You are a faggot

On your bottom chart there, you could just as easily call the bars highlighted as "sell-off signalling trend reversal" as fake capitulation -- I fell for that dip myself -- and rename the bars you call "fake capitulation" as "real capitulation". I'm saying you could be wrong. Time will tell.

>queerbait
>queer
>homo
>queer
it's 2019 user. it's okay to admit you enjoy hard penises penetrating your anus

You don’t understand how significant the halving is for the producers of this virtual commodity. Each of the next halvings will be significant until the new supply dries up, anyone who says otherwise hasn’t looked into the statistically significant correlation between mining difficulty and price.

I’ll be buying all throughout 2019, could care less what the price is. I really hope it drops low but hardly matters in the long run.

If you buy in 2019 you will gain a lot of fiat value in a few years.

Attached: D225BCCB-45B0-4BD7-A6B5-E8243D651DCF.jpg (872x643, 116K)

You sir are the dumb money. Your metrics for a bear market signal are garbage. You are the dumb money, dipshit

Attached: King-World-News-Adam-Smith-And-Jeff-Gundlach-On-The-Money-Game-And-The-Harsh-Reality-Facing-Central- (626x407, 31K)

You should have been DCAing the dip

Attached: 2018-10-13_8-51-55.jpg (667x340, 40K)

Jews, please, fuck off

Attached: 2zycd9n.jpg (177x320, 14K)

>he thinks fundamentals matter
Oh my dear summer child

Attached: 39510E5A-C6CC-48AA-A6A4-44CA7E313C26.gif (282x324, 3.1M)

If the halving has always been significant, why did it take several months for the price to finally reach an ATH after the second halving? Why didn't it immediately follow your chart lines when millions created movement before as appose to billions now? Must be because every one didn't fully understand the significance of the halving, right? Nothing to do with market mentalities.

Buying closer to $3k than $4k (and $2k) creates huge difference in the long run. I know you understand this but you aren't bothered as much by it though which is fine. Could be the difference in adding additional 0's to your wallets value.

You're not wrong though. It's played up to be significant to everyone but it is the producers who understand its significance the most. eventually though the halving will be relatively less significant in swaying the price. That's partly why so many people still aren't on board with crypto, they can't grasp this concept for themselves and can't see the value as being long term users.

Attached: D0tDMgPUwAAdZUy.jpg (1992x1248, 188K)

I'll open a long when this trend changes you aborted fetus

Attached: I51lGxJ.png (1511x853, 130K)

>you were bullish in 2018 now bearish in 2019
>It hasn't gone below 3k for months
>Support soon at 4.2k sir, buy cheap corn now

You are betting on something foolish. The large futures postions are done through prop trading not exchanges retard. You don't understand the crypto cycle.

Attached: vlcsnap-000031.jpg (600x256, 37K)

>You lack disriprine

Ethereum is advancing, but Bitcoin hasn't changed. Now if Craig is Satoshi and SV isn't a scam, then Bitcoin SV might take the torch. Lightning Network still has a lot of work needed on it.

You lack understanding.

Attached: s1100_black.jpg (1024x367, 134K)

Craig being Satoshi would be very fucking bullish for Ethereum. He's a clown and only people who play the ''who is satoshi game'' give a fuck. Nobody cares if he is Satoshi, if he is Satoshi people would only think less of Satoshi, they would not think more of SV.

I think I might be talking to a paid shill anyway, but if you're not and you seriously think that being Satoshi matters or that SV is ''muh real btc'' you're a frankly to retarded to be investing.

You lack-a gilrfren.

So what.

So we do a 5x instead of 20x. If you aren't well positioned to 5x then you suck.

Bitcoin pumps happen when the market least expects it. Everyone is tense right now; nothing will happen. Lots of big money making $3500 -> $3800 plays. Think about the conditions prior to last pump, when Tim Draper bought a shit ton for $700 and then the market HALVED. This shit is a long, slow, and arduous process. It'll happen when no one expects it and a catalyst, such as the Winklevoss Twins EFT finally being approved, is what will spark it.

It won't fucking work, how will massive 100 GB blocks word? It's bullshit, holy fuck.

I fucked your slutty sister in her ass

Sleepless nights over the slightest movements for the big players.

Attached: 1551022260899.jpg (260x194, 21K)

Lmao at all the circle masturbation of those who have figured out exactly that BTC has to dip below 3k and have the future charts already drawn out and acting all confident that you know exactly how things will play out. Can't wait to see the market wreck you all

kek idiots will still short the bottom

Bitcoin is going to $1k once the blocks fill up and lightning can't do shit to stop it

2022 is a year longer, you dumb fuck.

>20,000
I see 20k by end of year 2020. End of year 2019 will see a nice solid bump up for most coins. Aths for all will be reached in 2020 end of year though. Year to crash, year sideways, year to recover, year full bull. Plan for retirement at 2021.

WHAT ABOUT REQ

If we have a year of sideways that would put us just over the 2020 line and if 2020 is upwards movement that would cross over with a halvening for 2021 full year bull run.

Though arguements of halvening reducing effects may be correct. Less each time but also network grows more each time meaning fewer btc can make a bigge difference.

We won't have a year of sideways though

Attached: DSC_4004-1500x1000-940x627.jpg (940x627, 109K)

Nice charts you absolute faggot. I can play with the Y-axis on charts too to make my arguement look good and to stretch out the last bear market. You have the same distance on your Y-axis from $4 to $7 as you do $40,000 to $70,000. Go fuck yourself and this whole thread you bear pussy

do you not understand how a log chart works?

People squabbling over what THE bottom will be are missing the bigger picture. Does it really matter whether you bought at 200 or 400 when even at todays price it's 3800? I think the 200 week MA was the first great buying opp and I deployed a lot there. If we go to 2k I'll just buy more. Squabbling over 1k will have been meaningless in the longer run ,the only timeframe that matter.

It's about mitigating future regret. Deploying in such a way where if it crashes another 50% you're fine ,and if it suddenly reverses tomorrow to 10k you're fine. Regret minimization, not return maximization. Trying to time the absolute bottom is a fool's errand