BASED SWM user here

Just another reminder that if you don't have a SWM masternode, or at least a suicide bag, you'll forever regret it.

>BIG NEWS BELOW

medium.com/@iconiqlab/iconiq-holding-announces-strategic-partnership-with-masternode-fund-indx-f4302173d312

>This project is gaining so much momentum, only a matter of time until its $1+ SWM on binance

NO PAJEETS

Attached: swm.png (1200x1200, 68K)

BASED Swarm user. I bought a nice bag at 1.6k sat when I first saw you around here. In hindsight, it may have been absolute bottom.

STOs are gonna be massively hyped. SWM is among the best STO projects out there and the most undervalued. MN program running right now which pays 25% annual returns.

how about some exchanges that arent wash trading

I’m going to be so fucking rich finally.

Binance soon

okay, bud.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 11.22.09 AM.png (1480x904, 149K)

triple bottom inc?

Attached: ta fag.png (1117x610, 39K)

>he thinks CMC is legit

checked

Did these pajeets just stencil and invert the rvn logo?

What does STO stand for?

Agreed, got 30k, buying another 20k soon. Got a feeling the corn might dump bigly though so might hold off until that happens. I'm hoping the HitBTC sell wall stays in place for another week so either way I can make my decesion of when.

State-sanctioned Token Offering

Good advice on Jow Forums for once, this shit is going places.
Also a good hedge to stock up on the Iconiq labs token they're really working to position themselves in the middle of this new wave of crypto gearing towards the more institutional and accredited investors.
When in doubt buy the VC-fund behind the scenes.

That HitBTC sell wall has been a godsend for accumulation. ;)

You trust and use hitbtc?

Enough to buy and send my shit to ledger, sure. Never had an issue.

Same. Picked up a few nodes no prob. Just send directly to ledger.

LTO with an S

This has great volume for current market price, much more than many in the top 100. Binance listing will make this go like Ravencoin.

Meant current market cap