There is one simple solution for companies to make more money

Hire more women, according to BofA
cnbc.com/2019/03/07/gender-equality-can-lead-companies-to-make-more-money-bank-of-america-says.html

do you agree or disagree, Jow Forums, and why?

Attached: 02847620487.jpg (650x599, 105K)

>Haim Israel
They arent even hiding it anymore lol

Attached: s9rnoeic4qcz.jpg (1200x2788, 2.24M)

Is this a joke article?

this
also checked

Attached: 1541696693528.jpg (876x579, 72K)

In the long run, diversity will be good for society.

In the short term, there is ample risk of conflict.

Seen diverse groups work well in small (under 15) teams with hard working management that had open communication and transparency.

Also know of a higher level of that organization where women mid-management got into a yelling March while the guy mid-management waited it out.

Interestingly, less stress among the mixed race (white, black), all guy group versus having women in it.

Still, some women I've seen are ridiculously hard working compared to some guys I've worked with.

Just gotta get a good team, regardless of their background.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

>according to BofA

BOFA DEEZ NUTS HAAAAAAA GOT EEEEEEEEEEM

She looks like she sucks a mean pean

Attached: 2395823895.gif (350x254, 2.76M)

>that r*ddit spacing
You've got to go back

>every individual is different, some people are better than others, some women actually do work, sometimes being around different people can show you different things
>HURRR UR JEW

You must be over 18 to browse this board.

>wage gap

Attached: 1542312966263.png (367x321, 125K)

sucked so hard it permanently altered her facial bone structure

>anecdotes
>reddit spacing

Attached: rytrdfh5yrtg.png (800x450, 359K)

Sneed.

Are you unironically using reddit?
You know that reddit is a far lefty extrimist website that is basing their "knowledge" from propaganda?

GOBLINA

Based and diversitypilled.

The point is to fucking hire people by merit not by how sexual attractive people are.

This is true. I replaced all of my male workers with women and employee expense dropped by 22%.

This only happened because the big boss thot only hired other sexually attractive thots.

Funny thing is, I'm neither Jewish nor do I have a Reddit account. I use spacing for readability and to separate thoughts. Do I visit Reddit at times? Of course, it'd be dumb to not be diverse in information gathering.

Been on the chans since 2006.

I'm well aware of the group think that exists on Reddit and to a good extent, on here. Thankfully here, there are no usernames, outside of trips, so ideas can't be downvoted nor upvoted.

Thank y'all. This is very true. Hire workers based on their ability to get the job done and cooperate with the rest of the group.

Having people who aren't a single race and ethnicity helps to understand our customers who aren't a single race or gender. It also allows for ideas that normally wouldn't come up.

Are there times where diverse hires weren't a good fit? Sure. We had a transgender person who is highly intelligent, but a terrible fit for their role. They have moved on and there is no malice between us and them.

Cringe

its nice to have women in the work place. helps with the stress. if im going to wageslave, i want some girls to flirt with at work.