youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
twitter.com/PalmVeniceBeach
blog.ethereum.org/2014/07/22/ethereum-and-oracles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cloudexpo2019.sched.com/event/Kvuv

the delusion continues

Is this the fabled Favela user?

WHAT THE FUCK

wow another nothingburger by a literal who company that does nothing substantial

this desu senpai

>Oracle
>literal who
ok

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Attached: literal who.jpg (181x869, 43K)

Attached: 2016-03-31-23_48_42-Start.png (959x474, 122K)

Hang yourself

Nice try pajeets but no one is gonna go all in chainlink and restart a 2017 bull run off this nothing burger, brainwashed fools

WTF? I thought it was some oraclize style shit oracle provider

Wait, wtf? This is actual ORACLE the company...we aren't just talking about Oracles?

Someone mansplain this to me, im a grill teeheehee

>Oracle
AHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1540255451074.jpg (223x226, 18K)

sirs.....sirs do the needful....buy link sirs....

OH NO NO NO linkies unironically have pajeets shilling their scam coin now. the absolute desperation

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.

Attached: 1551967017505.jpg (1042x586, 97K)

inb4 Oracle acquires CL to solve the oracle problem.

fuck link

Oracle as in the giant tech company, not Oraclize.

>Is meme magic real
those digits say yes

As real as a Toilet Witch, sir.

>Oracle
Wait, THE Oracle?

Attached: header-oracle.png (840x331, 16K)

Checked and yes, fren, we are all going to make it.

Oracle oraclizing chainlink

holy shit, we made it.

checked, and yes. That ORACLE, from S&P100

Ive unironically never heard of this "oracle" company. furthermore, linkies are acting like its the ceo whos going to be going on some long winded tangent about chainshit. meanwhile in reality its some stinky pajeet from brazil who will briefly talk about it at some boring nerdfest "talk" that no one will attend or care about. the absolute state of you stinky linkies.

That's it, I'm officially hyped.

Attached: 1457100568450.gif (422x368, 388K)

YOU ARE A MANIAC!

Oracle AND Oraclize bends the knee to big Serg on the very same day hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha is this even real life

Attached: 1526587632928s.jpg (233x250, 10K)

You have no reason to be on this board if you have never heard of one of the largest players in the tech space for last 20 years. Please fuck off back to whatever rock you've been under.

absolutely seething. no one has ever cared or mentioned this literal who corporate-bloat company until one of their drone workers mentions link, then all of a sudden its a huge deal? Get real

Fucking checked
We made it

youtube.com/watch?v=3v5PSkJUCVs&t=
This is what I'll listen to when the singularity hits

its pamping hard rn

Attached: DODODO-DO.png (463x271, 149K)

and this is what we listen to the until then kek
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

might be, not not related to this news.... Pump group calling 500% until March 21.
>twitter.com/PalmVeniceBeach

UNFFFFFFF yssss SERGEYYYY

Attached: 1551552760047.jpg (383x383, 85K)

Hang yourself unironically

>>twitter.com/PalmVeniceBeach
hahahahahahhahaahah pajeets spamming random shills on twitter

holy fuck, are you a blue collar worker or something?

bet you don't know SAP to

>hey guys, you know this rewards program we use that works just fine on our servers?
>let's fucking put it on blockchain for no reason

Fucking lol. Why the fuck would an airline A. move their data off their platform, or B. decide to try to trust data imported from outside their platform.

In this example, it's so much easier, cheaper, and more reliable to collect data through the company's existing services: corporate accounts.

This is a fantastic example of just trying to throw shit at the wall of blockchain and see what people are willing to bet sticks. Oracles don't exist and chainlink is worth little more than a customer retention campaign deployed at a midlevel department store franchise.

This is the type of shit you post when you don't know what smart contracts are.

I want to dance.
>We're gonna make it bois

Attached: 1515666444397.jpg (1920x1080, 1.86M)

MODS! Is this a safe place for racists? Because he said the n-word and I'm literally having to take time off of work to recuperate, it's more than I can handle and I think it made my spleen twist wrong and I need to sue everyone I can.
At least delete his post and ban him, kthanx.

Or... if you control your own platform, you could just write a script that executes when conditions are met.

Your NPC response is hilarious though.
>Y-you just don't understand! That airline already has all the data but they NEED to send it out to a decentralized network to be voted on and sent back to them! It's a new paradiiiiiigm!!!!!

>you could just write a script that executes when conditions are met.
You mean a smart contract?

go back to your Minecraft server please
oh wait, it runs on java
>by Oracle®

That's all those are. A blockchain informed script.

So why is this airline sending their data out so that it can be sold back to them?

Interesting.

Don't take his bait.

How do I upvote this?

His is not bait if he's in the process of falling for my bait.

your the guy from March 4th, I recognize your tripcode

>That's all those are. A blockchain informed script.
Of course lol.

>So why is this airline sending their data out so that it can be sold back to them?
I'm not spoonfeeding you.
Do your own DYOR research.

imbecile detected

> tfw the Golden State Warriors wear Chainlink jerseys for “Oracle Celebration Day at Oracle Arena”

> yfw Steph Curry thanks Sergey in his Finals MVP speech

Its him
Was this the semi large event/partnership?

Good. Check this out:
>airline sells a flight
>airline sees it's for a business account
>airline gives a reward to the passenger

vs
>airline sells a flight
>airline provides flight sales data to an API feed
>fifteen link node operators pull from the same API feed
>all of them vote that the data is valid and pretend they're acting as an oracle
>the data gets put in a smart contract
>smart contract executes
>data results go back to the airline
>passenger gets a reward

oh gee, I wonder which one airlines will pick

Holy fucking shit niggers we're gonna be rich

Attached: 20190301_130805.jpg (1504x2016, 277K)

see

To brianlets:
This tells us that Chainlink will be embraced as an option but will compete with Oracle's service. Now, that's not bad, collective autism has tested the chainlink concept enough, it will prevail in the long term. This doesn't state a collaboration though. Although, once Chainlink wins in security and oracle diversity the Oracle solution will be absorbed into the network like oraclize was. And like all these other smug shit projects like rhombus and maker are going to be absorbed.

Attached: 1551190563245.jpg (1024x426, 268K)

this
when mass suicide

Wow it's fucking nothing

Give me a reson you should put data on the blockchain in this example.

Otherwise your insult is hollow and meaningless.

Right but look at this:

Hey again user. You actually lurk here?

Smart contracts made billions when all they could do was shit out tokens (ETH).
The next phase is about to take shape: actually useful smart contracts in real-world applications.

nope

Holy shit he said the "n-word" and MODS haven't deleted it yet. They DID delete my post complainng. So I'm timing this shit now in case it's actually causing anyone mental harm.
It's against the rules and against basic humanity... censor the racists, not the complainers, mods...

>june
>still be considered a startup

it will go sideways until then, and you will miss all the gains on ETH, you have been warned

how young are you if you have never heard of oracle?

Nothing worth getting excited about.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

GIVE LINK TO BLANKET NOW PLX MY PEPE IS COLD!

Attached: 20190307_212853.jpg (1045x588, 46K)

I live in Nashville, Tn and work as a software architect/manager. I have to interview a lot of 22-25 year olds and literally this year I've heard from 3 of these kids that they had no idea what Oracle was...

>and all other marines that responded
And then we win..

I browse from time-to-time.

Nice, 615 represent

My impression is that one of the big usecases is transmitting and confirming data between companies, not intra-company. IE: what are the underlying reasons why the airline company in your example would give rewards points? To collect data and incentivize customers to use your service

Say American Airlines wants to bolster their rewards program, they will need to know price ranges, target demographics, flight logistics etc... and they will need a way to efficiently collect and compare that data to their competitors.

I could be way fucking off but you’re thinking surface level here. Airlines don’t give out reward miles out of benevolence

How are you going to put the real world on blockchain?

Chainlink is just reputation voting on data to add.
Which means that at best, you're only getting "popular" data.
Not real data.

There is no way to get that data for those scripts without compromising all the network where you get the data from, when you use blockchain you can get the data with cryptography so you can release all kinds of data for automatization without wondering if you are creating holes for your network

you currently can automatize everything but no one wants to release real time data because they fear that there will be leakages, cloud tried to fix this in some way but the only true way is blockchain

I already spoonfeed way too much, you brainlet pajeets, fuck you

Attached: 1adostoyevskiicsayfa.jpg (800x916, 1.17M)

>How are you going to put the real world on blockchain?
blog.ethereum.org/2014/07/22/ethereum-and-oracles/

Wait, this was the big announcement, wasn't it? You cheeky fucker, I love you.

Got any more juicy tidbits?

yikes kys

Attached: oraclize chainlinked.jpg (832x4561, 639K)

What part of middle tn do you live in?

Get out of here pervert, this isn't Craigslist Missed Encounters.

They also don't give out data to competitors out of benevolence.

You're avoiding the scenario listed in OP's image. Why the everloving fuck would the airline send out data and collect the same data before distributing perks to corporate passengers?

You'd think the guy putting on the talk would be able to come up with a real scenario, not this clown world shit.

All will be revealed in due time.

Attached: homealone2.gif (232x180, 1.74M)

You get karma, you learned from your mistake and are now pointing out someone elses. We need to keep this sub free of hate.

Attached: C1337621-3B72-4F96-9960-0A91640A253B.jpg (600x535, 94K)

Big news.

Attached: youve made the choice - Copy.jpg (720x408, 74K)

There's no such thing as oracles.

Voting on data or data sources isn't an oracle. These sources can lie.

It's only the 6th largest software company in the world. Not even top 5! Fucking deluded linkies.

>There's no such thing as oracles.
... cried the stable boy.

this is a startup pitch event. ORACLE isn't using CL. learn to read you faggots.

HERE COME THE COPE
GET YO BUCKETS THE TEARS ARE A COMIN

Hi Fren, I'm assuming the semi large announcement you called was Oraclize? Really doubt you knew this random Oracle employee was gonna tweet this today. Having some insider knowledge about the Oraclize presentation seems reasonable tho.