A lot of info bizlets, strap in

- Mobile Game/App developed by the community that teaches you about STOs coming out. Might utilize CHX. Player might be able to earn CHX from playing?

- STO E-Book that explains what an STO is and the issuing process coming out soon.

- Dashboard / Block Explorer coming soon.

- Merchandise Store with branded items, Own shirts, mugs, etc. Coming soon.

- 9 STO proposals in progress in Europe?

- Partner with Henbury Associates in London. Helped Own with exchange application process.

- Partner Website with partner names being released in the next couple of weeks. Will be updated on a weekly/monthly basis with new partners.

- Corporate debt being issued through partner Hammersley. One Private Bank & Fast Food Chain in US.

- Hammersley portal going live in the next couple of weeks.

- Partner Fi-tek, integrating their core banking solution into what Own does. They have 400 banking clients in the US. Very US centric.

- Talks and Engagements ongoing (Possible partnerships, none confirmed) with stock exchanges. 200-300 stock exchanges in the world, keep that in mind. Could provide secondary trading of securities on Own.

- Brad Laurie leaked they were engaged with Singapore, Hong Kong, and NASDAQ stock exchanges.

CHX TOKEN / MAINNET

- Private Issuances will also need to do the 1% lockup of CHX during the length of the issuance.

- CHX will be part of a subscription model for any client using the blockchain as a business.

- Wallet being upgraded to support dPoS and Validator functionality.

- In engagements with Hardware wallet companies

- Mom/Pop will be able to invest in Companies on the MyOwn app via credit cards/Fiat. No private/public keys will be needed. Adoption.

- A number of Exchanges have contacted Own about listing. Liquidity won't be a problem post Mainnet.

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-150127_Chrome.jpg (441x224, 16K)

A proper business run by proper business people and oh yeh incidentally, they also have a dual blockchain and a token because it's a sensible and practical facilitator.

This is a business using a blockchain to conduct business, in order to make money. It is not a blockchain project pretending to be a business in order to make some money.

Legit thanks for putting this together, i wasnt aware of all of that so thats cool

No problem, user. A lot of the silly shills/fud make this look like a shit business and blockchain, but it is far from it.

They didn't have to include the community in the business model, they could've kept the chain private and completely permissioned. It's a gift.

>It's a gift.
You are literally mentally retarded if you believe that and aren’t just shilling this scam.

Attached: earther.jpg (560x441, 25K)

So frens, what color lambo are you getting?

Great info. Wen 100$ own?

Electric Blue Tesla Roadster

Dead shitcoin. You've all been jewed by sascha... German sounding name isn't it? KEK

Most of this fud is paid for, albeit indirectly, in the name of "marketing spend".

There's not enough new money coming in to support simple shill tactics right now, so to get results these bottom feeders have to fud similar MCap tokens to try and lure suckers into selling and hopefully buying the coin that they're trying to promote. A coin which they themselves will dump hard once/if they've doubled up on their initial handout.

Anyone working hard to fud CHX who doesn't have a sensible (cash up front) financial reason to do so, is either a sold too early salt or they are an idiot.

thanks fren for the info
didnt have the time to stay tuned
i have a 1k suicide stack, i hope this will go well

MAINNET DELAYED. DEVS ARE DUMPING. NO EXCHANGE LISTINGS EVER.

>MAINNET DELAYED. DEVS ARE DUMPING. NO EXCHANGE LISTINGS EVER.
I don't give af this project is one of the surest moons in crypto in the coming year or two and I'm not talking about some 100-500% moon I'm talking hold and retire. The fact that Own is trying to distance itself from the crypto fags and all the bullshit that goes on in the space is a strong signal that this will have some outrageous organic growth with non crypto ppl

Lel. Pearls before swine.

>and NASDAQ stock exchanges.
wat

Sauce on the Brad Laurie bit

Attached: 20190307_113126.jpg (1077x221, 63K)

Delayed mainnet
2 weeks red candles
Spending time on shitty merch like mugs
No working product
No investors
Wash volume
2 years late to STO

Absolute scam
Sage

You didn't know this? There is some deal they have with NASDAQ that is under NDA

rekt

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-225252_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 560K)

Bump

This project is starting to sound too good to be true lol. If it only half materializes it's.severely undervalued atm.

This thing is not going to stop once it gets the steam it deserves.

I thought the same sub 1 mil in marketcap.

We will know by the end of the month. They cannot hide behind promises. Price will go up from businesses onboarding if they are telling the truth.