Heh

heh

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-07 at 20.48.04.png (764x1236, 946K)

10 more years

This fucking guy. Absolute G

Attached: 1551941120197.jpg (250x250, 6K)

honestly not surprising. I would have guessed he was the type to be able to operate and make friends in a prison. I hope he comes back bigger and better than ever. He literally did nothing wrong and is a political prisoner.

someone get him a lock of hillarys hair already

Martin's probably trolling

wsj article claims turing rebrand is "phoenixus AG" when it's been rebranded and is currently running as vyera tho...

Based.

#freeshkreli

Of course he is. If I recall correctly he went to low security prison destined to white collars

The article even states that he will leave prison with more money than when he went in, and there's nothing they can do about it.

I love him so much

Attached: 133E1FDC-BB37-4EE8-9869-86B713A38346.jpg (774x960, 68K)

This

FREE SHKRELI

free martin, free krispy, free d-block

>I would have guessed he was the type to be able to operate and make friends in a prison

Sure. Keep in mind he's in white collar clink with other non-violent offenders. It's not maximum security murderers and such.

BASED Shkreli
I loved his finance videos

Martin shkreli 2024

Usually a #FREE movement is centered on a wrongful and trumped-up conviction. You weirdos are clamoring for a faggot who, while weeping in the midst of his sentencing, straight-up said "Those who looked up to me... reassess my position. This is my fault."

>It's not maximum security murderers and such.

Or, I should clarify, Shkreli is not in that particular part of Fort Dix. He's in the minimum security wing as far as I'm aware.

>man is upset when being sentenced to years in prison

Holy shit BTFO

that was a moment of weakness or referring to the fact that he didn't bend the knee to shillary. that doesn't make him not a political prisoner. as for the actual financial crime he committed, his investors all made money, and the precedent for such cases is unironically that if your investors make money you don't go to jail.

Attached: CAB7B4F2-62FF-4BCD-BFCA-36E782E3BCC8.gif (480x320, 2.35M)

> crime isn't crime
Interesting argument.

Pity he didn't think about consequences when he talked about wanting to rape a journalist covering his trial. Judges don't tend to like things like that.

Another from the man himself: "I was a fool."Just about sums it up.