Chainlink lol thank me later filterjerks

I've been convinced for over a year.
The breadcrumbs bore me. I'm a believer.
The larps have grown stale. I'm bored.

But one questions remains for me; wtf is delphi? Who the fuck is out there staffing a chainlink OC factory? I can't wait for this part of the story to be concluded. Bunch of weirdos who made it off of ETH? Did Sergey spend $100k for a marketing team?

Attached: 1524015282570.jpg (900x530, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Tetraktys-Ari-Juels/dp/0982283709
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm3mCyhO35o
youtube.com/watch?v=a1PQXh7OgEw
delphidigital.io/bitcoin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It makes me sad that we'll probably never know the truth behind that question user

Bored low status highly creative neets. Simple n plane nigga

Idk but they won't let me into their stupid discord for gaylords

dude maybe but they put in a lot of effort. The videos especially.

Look through the Archives. Delphi anons were said to be part of Q user. Some say that CL implanted memetic geniuses to help spread the word on Jow Forums. Others say that because of Delphi we now have the keys to the kingdom.

What shocks me is that Delphi is big into the occult and so is Ari Juels. Connection?

We are all delphi, always have been.

Attached: 1547657962097.gif (500x500, 1.63M)

I am definitely NOT part of delphi ; )

ch ch ch checked now get back in the discord so we can discuss the upcoming orgy

Is he? More info?

amazon.com/Tetraktys-Ari-Juels/dp/0982283709

there are videos?

Attached: rare.jpg (563x870, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm3mCyhO35o

youtube.com/watch?v=a1PQXh7OgEw

Attached: Sergey_Nazarov_SmartContract_00.png (88x88, 16K)

Considering how Q was a psy-op to keep people inactive while our dark horse president sold us down the river for Israel, does that mean Delphi was a psy-op to make a bunch of young Nazis lose lose all their money, or at least not make any during the biggest bull run in history?
"Trust the plan, goy!", my fucking ass...

Imagine thinking a meme factory reading group like Delphi was behind the scene casting spells and hocas pocas. Do you losers have no self respect that you make it and it's instantly because of magic? I swear many of you must be juggalos irl.

Attached: 1552009948501.jpg (225x224, 11K)

> he’s not in delphi

kek

I am delphi but not apart of them

Municipal marmalade

new here, how do i join delphi?

its nothing really now, pretty dead server but i only joined when they gave out the invite a couple months ago..the memes were fire though thats one thing.

Attached: Chainlinkspam.jpg (601x664, 100K)

have fun being poor.

>Some say that CL implanted memetic geniuses to help spread the word on Jow Forums.
>CL implanted memetic geniuses to help spread the word on Jow Forums.
>CL implanted memetic geniuses
Why did so many schizos like you came here 'en masse' during 2017? Will you ever leave?

Attached: E2242970-04AE-4C3D-AFBE-3F19A9EBB525.jpg (813x850, 157K)

First time I heard about them was back when some tripfag accused them of running a pump and dump with Link.

So if I get it right, ari juels wrote a book and decided to bring it to life so he hired a bunch of neets to make the cryptographic terrorists from his book a reality. Cringe.

I also found this... delphidigital.io/bitcoin

Pursue what is profitable Speak well of everyone Worship the Gods Think as a mortal
Despise evil Do what you mean to do Make just judgements
Restrain the tongue Be overcome by justice Flee enmity Venture into danger prudently Judge incorruptibly Intend to get married

Is this the Delphi commandments ? I’ve seen them before

Delphi is literally just a bunch of faggots in a discord. I'm in it.

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (1586x890, 125K)

It's just a bunch of bored discord faggots. Fuck you for even making a thread about this.

>nolinkers on there twice

Looks like biz with names and avatars to me, sirs.

>filters the breads
>goes into every chainlink bread to post a picture of his filters

based