Reminder

This is flipping BTC next bull run.

Accumulate while you can.

Attached: A1341159-CF8C-41B4-9956-314979C9E205.png (226x260, 14K)

Didn't flip btc mid 2017, won't do it this year. It's not going to happen. ETH out of top 5 in 2020

Ethereum is seriously starting to worry me. I think this shit will inevitably crash and burn.

Imaging bragging about how we all bought ETH when it was trips while it hits 50k. Comfy season boys.

Redpill me on ETH, should I dump?

No, you dont dump, eth dumps on you.

Then #1 when sharding and PoS is complete. Bitcoin sucks. So much more Eth can do. So many developers behknd it. Rough dao hack but these technologies are just beginning to take form. Bitcoin was great. It has too many flaws that cant be fixed. Ethereum will run the world someday. It takes time though. Apple took years before they rose up from behind Microsoft. Bitcoin is digital gold while Ethereum is computer 2.0.

I'm holding a stack of ETH but it's got some serious contenders. BNB, Fleta, that small chance RSK works out.

was it 32 eth to make it?

Yeah 32 ETH

Make sure you have 1 BTC to secure generational wealth.

2100 Snow as suicide insurance because it's just better tech than BTC but not radically different enough to be an experiment.

0xbtc. Keep ignoring it /biz. Its bitcoin but better. It really is. Dyor

WBTC

what are you talking about? we've got AT LEAST another year of sideways & downward momentum to look forward to. pull back to the weekly chart...it isn't rosy. there's literally no rush whatsoever. in fact, you should be trading a bit to increase your stack, but erring on the side of caution to take profits quickly. no way would i be buying at these prices. wait until we get back down to $75-80, then you can talk about buying.

>next bull run

Attached: 1528738277688.jpg (618x597, 64K)

Stay poor faggottos

Because they're taking forever to upgrade. But when it does, that's it.

And this is right. Those updates? Still a way off. More slumps along the way, as many weak hands as have left there's gonna be more shake outs down the road. Patience for now.

>72m premined nocapped forked off centralized non scaleable russian scam
>flipping the longest most secure network on mother earth
heh. newfags need the rope.

A less secure proof of stake coin will never hold more value.

Eth is a utility token.

Back to school

this
also ETH is designed to be a cheap computational token
if it gains value it loses usefulness
you "eth investors" are a bunch of morons

Imagine being dumb enough to think those any of those - including reddit favorite BNB - have a chance against ethereum

Fudding eth is like telling a supermodel that you don’t want to fuck cuz you’re scared. Give it a few years and you will either be rich from eth or dead from not holding any

What is.....POS. Are you aware that coins will need to be locked up for this to work

ETH will never hit an all time high in sats again
and probably will never hit an ath in usd again

what is less security... next

Imagine being this delusional. Doesn’t have to go anywhere near ath to reach ath in sats. Get your head out of your ass kek

Attached: 7A8BEC2E-0705-498C-BF55-23014AD221A7.jpg (236x190, 9K)

>less security
I rest my case, talking to a 12 year old rn

Centralized shitcoin.

Seriously though, for you sincere Ethereum maximalists, 0xBitcoin is a no-brainer. Put your money where your belief is. Ether is not a store-of-value and was never meant to be. There's no guarantee it's going to capture the value of the network as it grows, so you should be looking for ways to hedge your bets as the years progress.

don't bother with these baits
I can guarantee you, everyone in this thread holds some ETH.

What’s the supply cap gonna be? I want to make sure I’m in the 1 million club

> Ether is not a store-of-value and was never meant to be. There's no guarantee it's going to capture the value of the network as it grows
Ether is a commodity used to fuel transactions on THE premier programmable public blockchain, which will also eventually be able to generate passive gains through staking. In that sense it has more fundamental value-storing properties than any coin that is simply a digital "collectible."

This user knows

Attached: BE1D2584-3B92-4685-A189-C0BA224EAC0E.jpg (200x200, 3K)

this

>So many developers behknd it.
I've got bad news for you - eth has plenty of ico scam artist but very few talented developers and even less cryptographers. If you're one of the few skilled cryptographers you either work for the NSA or at Bitcoin because that's where state-of-the-art cryptography is applied. Also POS is a pipe-dream that is more akin to a perpetual motion machine than a tested security algorithm for a multi-billion network.

2/10 fud.
>nsa
>buttcoin
Lmfao holy shit user

Lmfao this idiot said the best cryptographers work *AT* bitcoin. You are dumber than I originally thought

Attached: CB56C34D-DD0B-4D38-87B9-5143A3638E24.jpg (600x800, 254K)

Ethereum and Bitcoin will always be separate for the reason that bitcoin has the large network share behind it giving it better trust for currency and store of wealth and ethereum having the decentralized computation aspect to it

Attached: 1540282251203.jpg (1280x720, 149K)