>all women are wh-

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-08-29-08-396_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 1015K)

Sorry we seem to have microphone problems
Let’s try that again
*ahem*

Attached: 949CB313-CFBC-4FE5-9D0D-02463CD9A749.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

A masters in English is the equivalent of a HS dropout in intelligence. If they did something that requires a high iq like Electrical Engineering I would be surprised.

Pure delusion. Intelligence doesn't really vary that much degrees, it varies waaaay more between universities and I do physics before anyone starts coping

Dumber men are easier to control.

The thing is, guys that look like pic related don’t want anything to do with women that look like pic related, even if they are better for them in the long run. People have “”””””standards”””””” now, so you’re average-below average man will date nothing less than an 8/10 and complain when he isn’t successful.

>pajeet
>white woman
>old couple

Thing is roastie, we don’t have standards we just want you to not be fucking fat.

*your

Well then why is every English major I’ve met a brainlet who is taking classes on comic books?

Not a roastie you fucking fag. I’m just sick of ugly guys complaining about being lonely incels because they set their “”standards”” too high.

Probs cause you're a larping neet. Difference between degrees is probably even less in America cause you don't choose your major straight away so everyone comes in at roughly the same level

Women want men with a backbone. Have you ever been to a university? Almost all the men there only perform so well because they've been fully domesticated. They are risk averse and overintellectuallize everything as a coping mechanism. Combine that with a 60/40 student population bias for women in general.
The only reason these women date down is that there simply aren't enough real MEN in the Academic field anymore. A mans man on a university campus will absolutely slay, even in Europe where some campusses are not yet glorified adult daycare with sex mixed in.

Of course a fat roastie would think money will get her love instead of being not fat

This user knows. 95% of men are beta bitches. Women want savages, a dude that will protect them. It all goes back to the primal times of our earliest ancestors. Women don’t want a soft cunt that they can beat up. You either be a hardnosed sav or you be a beta that moans while he pees

I think you would fit my very low standards :) does that make you feel better?

Nope comic books is a senior level English class

Attached: D63B5F20-007B-49E0-95DC-B126043367F5.jpg (1242x925, 673K)

money? I’m giving you advice you fag. If you’re still a virgin past 19, you’re chasing girls that are out of your league.

Not gay but we can say no homo and forget we ever fucked ;)

Attached: 6C874C59-72C9-45DA-92E4-923A7DE99E27.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

Ah yes the typical female response
>haha you must be an incel

Try not to be fat and maybe I’d touch you

>Pure delusion. Intelligence doesn't really vary that much degrees

It does. Significantly.

You can get a good estimation of a person's IQ by their major.

>Intelligence doesn't really vary that much degrees
This is bullshit

Attached: iq-by-college-major-gender.png (741x643, 66K)

Why are roasties stuck in the stone age?

Attached: 0FE7C816-2C06-498A-B429-3248BCBA5787.gif (607x609, 754K)

>t. incel

> 3 useless degrees // cook
> useless degree // builder
> degree in english lmao

oh guyse I married down
female entitlement at its best

Being a beta has its uses. (Moderately) beta men are much better parents. The problem is that in the past men only softened up later in life when they got older and had children/grandchildren.
Its a mans dream to fuck a beautiful woman who's faithful to him. It's a womans dream to tame the bad boy with the heart of gold.
Nowdays the schools domesticate men from their infancy, making them beta's 20 years earlier than they should be. Someone already fully domesticated cannot be tamed and thus is boring to a woman. They have very little control over this. Often women want to love a domesticated man but physically can't because their body rejects it. Like a man's body rejects an ugly woman.

lmao i thought u were a desperate girl :P

-ores

They can't help themselves, they are just true to their nature. There is nothing wrong with being true to your nature. The only reason so many men are not true to their nature anymore, thus neutering them in the eyes of women, is because nowdays there is no more room in lower schools for competition and critical thinking. Lower education is a race to the bottom where the best student can parrot the teacher the best. A useful skill, but terrible for male development.
This is also the reason why men are thoroughly outperformed by women untill they are either domesticated an perform as good, or are released into the job market and perform better.

Why men care about absolutely idiotic things like lumps of fat on a chest and ass?

Cope fatty

Why would a female be on Jow Forums? Femanons are already rare on popular boards.

>12956335
Weak bait. No (You) for you.

Beta men raise beta children though user. It’s a vicious circle. The cycle needs to be broken desu. Kids need to be taught not to take shit from anyone. I’m not saying to raise a hell child but if you don’t teach your kids to have tough skin, someone else will and it will come at their emotional expense.

how can one man be so based?

>Well then why is every English major I’ve met a brainlet who is taking classes on comic books?
Try again fag.
120 average IQ for an English major
126 average for electrical engineer

Attached: college-major-and-iq.png.jpg (1500x1347, 531K)

also you can have a high IQ and be a hs drop out moron.

Chap on the right is literally goalpost.

Attached: norf 3.png (1250x800, 366K)

>College is the only pathway to a successful career
I can't agree that it's "Marrying down" until I see the actual salaries made by each of them because a LOT of people get degrees in college only to end up with super shitty jobs.

I love how they don't specify their degrees apart from the boomer. I mean, English and history are nowhere near profitable so she definitely didn't "marry down". As for the others it was probably the same type of degree, just some shitty humanities degree that pay £40k a year at most

who makes the most money?

>Judging someone's entire worth by the education level they hold
I have to wonder about the people who are stupid enough to to this by the way. What matters is where the person is financially and with their career, not how they got there.
If someone left school at 16 and built themselves a career that makes a six digit salary it doesn't fucking matter that they didn't go to college, what matters is they built a career worth six fucking digits a year.

It's like those insufferable jackasses who insist on showing off their college degrees at every opportunity and hang literally all of them on the wall for no reason other than to "subtly" gloat at anyone who comes over about how many degrees they have. Just fuck off, no one fucking cares if you have an engineering masters if you're working in retail because you couldn't get an actual fucking engineering job.

>turns out it's all worthless meme arts degrees that can't get you any job anywhere
I would laugh.

UK is such fucking trash.

UK is a class based society so having a degree places you in a rank above someone without a degree, regardless of how much either of you earn. It's like how an earl outranks a baron no matter who is richer.

Which is retarded. It's like considering someone better because they are good at arts and crafts even if it has no bearing on anything in their life.
If there's one thing I've learned getting two bachelors degrees before finally getting my career going it's that I really wish I hadn't gotten the first one because it's useless to my career and has no real application anywhere.

A degree that doesn't get you a job is just a very expensive piece of paper. It says nothing about your quality as a person and people who think it does are certifiably retarded.

UK is a meme and I wish my brother didn't move there. He was a 4 hour drive before he moved there. Now I have to go over there and deal with this trash tabloid/reality show culture, street shitters, muzzies and loicenses. The Drum n Bass scene is one of the only redeeming qualities about the UK but it's full of fucking drunk zoomers because of the low drinking age.

The pajeets do make nice food tho, I gotta give them that. As for all the rest: save me, please.

This isn't even news this is an age-old cliche. Educated girl from a well-to-do family falling for the street-smart rough around the edges working class charmer. This is just like me and this girl, she's an Oxford grad in a non-meme degree from a wealthy family and I'm a secondary school dropout NEET but she's been crazy about me for the past 4 years.

I love whoever made this.

I'd argue class background is a bigger factor than education. A degree doesn't necessarily upgrade your class - people will still perceive someone as working class if they dress and speak like they're from the working class.
The class system of working-middle-upper is quite rigid regardless of income, education etc.

Yeah true. Your Indian food is much better than what we have state side.

Yeah this is pretty true, but some people imagine that they can upgrade their class by getting high marks on their exams.

>I don't like them apples

That's why I hate this country and want to move out of here asap. I can make more money than someone with a history degree from Oxford but somehow the Oxford graduate is seen as superior to me? Lol, I probably know just as much as history as him by reading free books.

R O A S T I E D E T E C T E D!

This is only a thing cause it's rude to talk about money and education is by far the best indicator of wealth. If you're broke and educated make no mistake it's shameful.

>inb4 much 200k plumbers much mine wage English
I don't know why this is said on Jow Forums but it doesn't agree with statistics and personally I've saw very few reasonably well of people without uni.

>Nogbama with 130 IQ
Is this meme called "the classical liberal"? Cuz I couldnt think of any other political group that would actually believe such stance and present it so moronicly.

nah. ur just an ugly loser, fucking ugly bitches, being unhappy about it, and coping like this helps you think that "i'm still superior to everyone who doesn't fuck those butterfaces/hambeasts like me!! haha!!"

based and standardpilled

Tbh I'd bet my left testicle that the guy who left school at 16 is more economically viable than his cunt wife with 2 degrees that prove nothing more than she's lazy and never wanted to do any real work

Attached: 1551358060682.gif (480x270, 1.52M)

>not wanting a fat wife/ gf

Back to Facebook normalfag faggot

I’m a normie and I easily get 8/10s at my school. I’m just giving g advice to all the lonely incels on this board.

delete this

Attached: gucci-blackface-jumper-sparks-fury-as-twitter-users-blast-700-racist-sweater.jpg (630x890, 43K)

I agree that Men are adapting to Societal constraints that are put on them. These constraints are arising partly due to the misunderstanding of Masculinity being bad, rather than certain Men (which humans of both genders) acting in bad ways or misusing their innate gender qualities. These constraints are also necessary to enable women to more easily contribute to Society. To encourage women to contribute, women are often portrayed as "versions" of men in art/popular culture, a tactic which I think is misguided, but that's solely my opinion.

It's a heavy trade-off, because I agree with you that many women (whether they want to agree or not, or even fully understand it) desire some form of authority/aggression from their partners, and to feel like they must "submit" to this. This likely some remnant of our past, where men NEEDED to strong, otherwise he was killed by more aggressive men, and his family/tribe harmed.

It's always easy to say "well, we need to encourage aggression, we more war!"

Imo, modern weaponry has turned warfare into something impracticality destructive. War isn't war anymore, and should be avoided.

There are 3 options I see: Women need to begin to adapt to finding more Feminine men attractive; Women need to voluntarily contribute less to Society, even if they are extremely capable; Society must find different ways for men to express Masculinity.

>(which humans of both genders)
*(which humans of both genders are capable of doing)

They all look miserable though

>at my school
>giving advice
How about you shut the fuck up until you grow up

Chad Builder makes more than the Oxford Grad.