Who is this Bitcoin trader?

Who is this Bitcoin trader?

Imagine killing your girlfriend in phillipines and sitting in the most fucked up jail forever.

How stupid can someone be?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6532783/US-Bitcoin-trader-strangles-girlfriend-death-Philippines.html

Attached: soapassrape.jpg (651x386, 92K)

Probably a bizlet who fell for the asian meme

3rd world jails have horrible conditions but you usually have more freedom than US prisons

yeah, more freedom for the natives to rape you with sticks and melt plastic into your eyes. I've seen some fucked up videos from Philippine prisons. In one they had a fucking car battery and were just shocking this guy every 5 seconds for fucking aaaaages.
If you ever get caught doing something bad in a malaysian, indonesian or any other central asian prison you need to just kill yourself.

jesus christ what a bunch of retards. they load her body into a box. call a cab. hop out the cab, dump the box into a river and hop back in the cab. just blow their kneecaps and shoot them in between the fucking eyes. absolute brainlets.

With his roommate mr. Islam

Each time we see a murder in the news the murderer always made a fucking huge mistake.
It makes me wonder how many get away with their crime because they weren't stupid and the bodies were never found.

You are fucking deluded, niggers are like angels compared to asian prisons

I think they will get death sentence, at least that would me given in malaysia and indonesia for that murder

their fuck up was killing the chick. theres no fucking reason to kill anyone, just put her on the next plane home and thats that. even if they didnt get "caught" right away, they're still fucked. her social media presence solidified that she was with them. and if she suddenly went missing and her body was never found they would still be getting their assholes gaped because how the fuck could 2 retards explain what happened to her.

murderers are mentally ill yes, it's 2019, if you live in a civilized country there is no need to murder

> malaysian
> indonesian
> central asian

Attached: ezgif-4-869aa32d4a8d.gif (320x176, 2.89M)

The name of peace strikes again

I had a filipina girlfriend once. Once.

I completely understand why this man strangled her to death, and I also understand why he thought he could get away with it.

fucking why though?

No girlfriend is that bad

pretty sure she was white and american

American girls aren't that bad

The girlfriend was from Indiana

i'm impressed that you've had a girlfriend sir

hahaha I have a Filipino cleaner bro. They are like little smurfs or something. they seem to have a mental age of about ten, i wouldn't cope either.

if you read some of the stuff this guy wrote he was a literal retard with the writing ability of an eleven year old
clearly the type of leet haxxor who makes a living simply because he is willing to take the risk of breaking the law.

this. she was white

>they seem to have a mental age of about ten, i wouldn't cope either
imagine your job was having to clean up for a filthy biztard. It might get you down.

What the fuck was Mr.Islam doing? fomo'ing in on a murder and disposal of a corpse!?

Sometimes, you just gotta off a ho.

Attached: 1542136789305.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Wrong, you sheltered zoomer.