Message my employer telling him how much money he can make by paying his employees in crypto (workers are remote)

>message my employer telling him how much money he can make by paying his employees in crypto (workers are remote)
>"thanks, but we rather keep using Paypal"

Attached: 1545610893345.png (686x689, 85K)

Don't give unsolicited advice shitstain

>gets paid in bitcorn
>crashes sub 3k an hr after paycheck

kek

Why would anyone consent to being paid in something that fluctuates like that? Just because it has coin in the name doesn't mean it actually works as a currency you retard

Imagine getting an email from your boss one day telling everyone that based on the recommendation of an employee, the company is ceasing payment in legal tender and will instead pay everyone in crypto. The poor sod who suggested that is gonna wake up to find themselves standing on a stool with a noose around their neck and their hands tied behind their back while their coworkers wave around torches and clamor for a lynching.

Telling your boss how to do their job is an easy way to get fired. GL OP

Request to be paid in a stable coin.

You’re so smart, you start a business and pay your employees in crypto, faggot. Congratulations, your boss hates you now for telling him how to run his business.

Yeah, like dollars

Back to Jow Forumsim12andthisisdeep/ fag

>Yeah, like dollars

Paypal takes longer and is less reliable than stablecoin>ETH>Coinbase>Cashout
Paypal takes multiple days and in some cases you can ever be hit with charge backs. Only issue with Crypto is that its not user friendly, if you are not a retard its better than being paid in cash.

>boss, i have the best investment of your life, but you need to give me 10k freely, this investment will make a 1000x, its gonna bring the 4th industrial revolution, and i won't say what it is until you give me that money

>paying short term cap gains for cashing out any crypto in addition to income tax

big yikes from normies

>Paypal takes longer and is less reliable than stablecoin>ETH>Coinbase>Cashout

Doesn't cashing out on coinbase require Paypal? What's the difference?

Stable coin means you get no capital gains. Also people who end up owing money to the government come tax season are already familiar with how fucking bullshit it is.

>Doesn't cashing out on coinbase require Paypal? What's the difference?

No you just do it directly to your bank account and it takes less than a day if you do it early in the morning.

>Be me
>2007
>Well beyond the days where there's much of a question that social media is here to stay with Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter running rampant
>CEO of company sends out blog saying how he doesn't think social media has any value for the company (a publisher, no less) and asks at the end "Does anyone see a place for social media at our company?"
>I write him a long email telling him why social media is the future and every business should be using it right now
>He writes me back saying I'm wrong

The biggest road block is the US tax laws

The only issue though is that crypto automates government taxation a lot and that really rocks the boat. For one taxation is essentially impossible. For two they probably still think its possible and will pretty much bang their heads into a wall before realizing they lost all control.

Social media rocks the boat in different ways but governments are about to get rekt fucking hard and go full panic mode during the next bull run.

> The biggest road block is the US tax laws

Its going to be a disaster for the government.

save money how? transaction fees are higher for Bitcoin than PayPal.

>employer market buys Bitcoin on payday (2% fee)
>employer pays miner fee to send tx to employee
>employee has to market sell because you can’t buy groceries and pay rent with shitcoins (2% fee again)
>employee pays miner fee to send shitcoin to exchange wallet

>meanwhile PayPal
pic related

it’s not real money.

Attached: A532BAF4-2D48-431D-90E4-2054CFD154CF.jpg (1242x1426, 249K)

>trying to reason with boomers
what are you trying to get fired so you can collect unemployment or something?

>transaction fees are higher for Bitcoin than PayPal.

Use another coin then. Hell even some bullshit like XRP is worlds better. This isnt a debate about what to HODL its a debate about what is faster and easier to dump for cash. A shitcoin like XRP just makes this complete bullshit.

and it could bart down during the 6-12 hours this process would take

No one other than a shitskin fiverr Pajeet would be willing to work for Bitcoin

Cringe thread

You still have to market buy and market sell XRP and pay the order book slippage on both ends. The whole point is to transfer fiat, so why not just do that?

It’s absolutely retarded when bank transfers / Venmo / PayPal between individuals are literally FREE in the US.

Delusional december buyers

Wow you’re lucky you still have a job, your boss now knows you’re a fucking brainlet.

>The whole point is to transfer fiat, so why not just do that?

Its slower and still inefficient as well. The reality is that its pretty much the same shit in a different toilet.

Anyway with that said, the fact that governments are about to get butt fucked when an entire generation is freely trading video game items with zero regards for taxes and thus begin avoiding cash or normal jobs entirely.

>governments are about to get butt fucked when an entire generation is freely trading video game items
How will that buttfuck the government? Do you think steam trades are some huge source of revenue for the government?

Normies wouldn't be able to navigate selling the crypto for cash. Perhaps if there was a service that you could use to pay your employees in cash using crypto then it would make sense.