Convince me that crypto isn't a fucking scam

Honestly, this board should be renamed /crypto/. You're all fucking shills for this YOLO shit. What makes you think the Jews will ever allow this to be more than monopoly money? Crypto is just a shittier version of penny stocks, but at least with penny stocks there's fundamental aspects that the company can be evaluated on. Crypto has nothing to do with business or finance, it's strictly fucking gambling based on absolutely nothing. Change my mind.

Attached: nanithefuck.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ushistory.org/gov/
usa.gov/branches-of-government
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy chainlink.

On what basis?

You're right for the most part. Sick gainz is the bait. It's really about divesting from the fractional reserve scam. The price action is an incentive to adopt it. The higher it goes, the more you pay in opportunity costs for not adopting it.

Fractional reserve banking was always a shell game. Plebs would lend their gold to a bank for a return on interest. You could technically withdraw all of your gold. But not practically.

If enough plebs tried to withdraw in the full amount at once, you'd get a bank note for your gold that you could retrieve on the other side of the continent. You could get on your horse, travel through bandit country and maybe a warzone, maybe lose a horse or family member along the way, just to get where the reserves were held. Or you can play along and spend the IOU, like every thing's fine.

After the industrial revolution, travel became easier, but feeding the ponzi became a bit more difficult. Every nation that had a gold backed currency failed in less than a century. America even started banning the possession of gold bullion and confiscating it to keep the scam going.

Thank god the sham finally came to an end. Sure, 1 GBP is worth chicken tenders on the kids menu, not a pound of sterling silver. But now that we can admit we have a problem, we can at least hedge with precious metals. Unfortunately precious metals can't be transmitted digitally. That's the one thing the economy can't function without anymore.

Bitcoin was invented to be a p2p digital currency. 1 BTC=1 BTC, no ifs ands or buts. 1 USD=1 empty promise.

This guy doesn't buy stock. I buy stocks and can tell you most are scams. You have to trust the company to stop printing stock. CEO's use stock like their piggy banks. Tons of crypto are scams too. Like XRP, it's used as Ripple's piggy bank. The release it when they need to pay bills. Buy bitcoin because it's rare. Stocks and bonds are counterfeited, never trust an exchange unless you have to. With bitcoin i don't have to.
Stock market fundamentals are changing and everyone's looking for growth now. I guess it comes down who you trust more Bezos or satoshi, Board of directors or internet geek startup.

The beauty of crypto is that IT CANNOT BE STOPPED. Lmao get fucked no-coiner.

How can it not? All that has to happen is the central banks lobbying to make it illegal under the guise of something something China currency manipulation/money laundering and then what do you do when all the crypto brokers are taken down? I'm sure you're going to say something about the dark web, but what's the fucking point if you're internet bucks aren't accepted anywhere? I'm sure some form of crypto/cashless currency will exist someday, but a government-sanctioned one that the federal reserve can control inflation of. The reason crypto in its current state will never exist is due to the fact of volatility. No one in their right fucking mind is going to trade in all their NWO sponsored dollars for something that could literally go to zero overnight.

I now realize my point about inflation is mute because crypto is inflation-proof. Excuse my autism.

smart contracts existing on blockchains like ethereum are tamper proof/deterministic and adopting them in the place of current legal/digital agreements would automate a shitload of back office work thereby causing big savings for companies, problem is you need middleware between traditional databases and smart contract platforms that get data onto blockchains while maintaining the security that blockchain offers through decentralization, chainlink is such a middleware: many independent nodes fetch off chain data and put it on chain, since there is no single point of failure and many independent actors have financial incentive to provide correct data (serving contracts results in LINK payment and reporting wrong data incurs penalty payments to the contract in LINK) the chainlink network offers a level of security and precision no other oracle project comes close to, mainnet soon

Attached: 1549341241504.png (402x344, 72K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-125225.png (1080x1920, 197K)

DAI

XRP vs Bitcoin plz

it's not inflation proof your other post was really brain dead shit. I won't respond to it except to let you know your thoughts are wasted energy and you'd be better off dead, to us atleast.

WOKE

Lobby to make it illegal where user? In the global legal system? You faggots get more and more dumb

Bitcoin needs XRP to help it's bull runs. People who buy XRP think low price = big gains. They're not here for ideals or for long term growth. They are WEAK HANDS, they weaken our bull runs by taking profit. Bitcoin's best qualities is it's scarcity, decentralization and deflationary release. XRP missed all of that. XRP holders are better off waiting for a Ripple IPO, you'll get actual ownership of some sort.

History has shown what happens to the value of items the government bans. Rare things are desirable.

What government are you referring to brainlet?

Get some!

Attached: 1549589373721.jpg (812x1024, 75K)

He's obviously talking about the American government, brainlet.
>taking us off the gold chart

What’s the American government? Do you mean the government of the United States? Who the fuck was even talking to you you cum guzzling fuck nugget

>ushistory.org/gov/
>american government
>trying to act this smart over fucking semantics

every government. Making something illegal usually sends it to the black market where prices increase. There's always a few countries who would buck the trend and get rich by embracing crypto. Banks know they can't beat crypto, their best move is to ignore it or eat it buy buying it all. War on crypto may come true but it'll end when it makes other countries rich. Wake up

Stop fighting brehs

Attached: 1310758924899.png (208x193, 79K)

Woof man. Just woof
usa.gov/branches-of-government

>still arguing semantics

do you have any idea what it means to call yourself autistic? autism is not synonymous with retarded here. you're retarded user, not autistic

>synonymous
Hey ma, I used that word again !1

This. Nothing but digimon coin loving faggots on this board who are delusional enough to think they can out-jew jews.

Attached: 32r32r32r32.jpg (218x232, 8K)

>What makes you think the Jews will ever allow this to be more than monopoly money?

It's permissionless. They have no power in this space. Literally all they can do is deny people access to the old financial system, which is obsolete the moment adoption is large enough. They can also try to prevent people from exchanging for their worthless 0's and 1's "printed fiat", but who cares about that once people can directly work for crypto.

What you're witnessing is the death of the Jewish power structure and the rise of financial freedom.

China DID ban all crypto. And then made it legal again the moment they realized they couldn't stop it and that making it legal would at least bring in tax money.

understand the size of the pool of buyers of bitcoin worldwide. Everyone who can spend $5. Stocks have never had that type of 24 hour market bitcoin will eat every stocks market cap.

fiat is the real scam. also please don't buy any.
I hate people like you.

You can't, people are buying the coins because they hold value and not to exchange things of value. until that happens this is a ponzi scheme with extra steps.