Decentralized Internet

Tell me how this coin wont be the only thing standing between us and a totalitarian government once they find out how to properly restrict our access?

Attached: SKYCAP.jpg (800x533, 122K)

Yeah, gnunet is a great project. You mixed up the logos there OP.

Attached: 6592d0a6.png (194x200, 32K)

SKY YEET
$800 EOY
BRING ON THE M00nEY
on a serious note, this project could be a potential solution to the future problems of government invading our internet freedom. For the time being however, it needs to work on getting off the ground and getting more investors.

The only thing more retarded than this post is the life I imagine you lead. Sort yourself out

If this happens the Skycoin project will prove to be vital in ensuring the continued sharings of information and uncensored discourse.

Don't block this out and deal with it the way those dead people do

Attached: DD122312.png (750x745, 881K)

SKYFLEET YEET YEET 800 EOY

Attached: D6C290E5-A126-4AB1-867C-FF59632764E8.jpg (530x340, 19K)

I know what I posted. Prepare to get rekt if you are not all in on this coin

Attached: pepe goku blast SKY.jpg (840x544, 117K)

YEET YEET

You’ve missed pointing out the most retarded thing of all which is this coin. Goodnight fuck you

How would this coin even do that? How is your shitcoin going to defend against a government and their army of advanced computer scientists and hackers. You think your team of 10 programmers will win?

An army? Have you forgotten that we have a FLEET?
SKY YEET

Attached: 4391B19B-8243-48EF-A73A-87C394F10E38.jpg (343x147, 9K)

>u dum
Typical skyschizo attempting to form an 'argument'. Hope you get well soon, if that's possible at all.
Sky doesn't exist and never will.

>copy and paste vpn that governments already know how to block
>runs on ISP infrastructure

yeah good one ! thanks for making this thread synth !

It sounds like you think that we are going to try and actually fight the state lol. We are just building our own internet and telling them to go fuck themselves

SKY YEET

Attached: skypepe2.jpg (960x768, 90K)

YEET YEET SKYFLEET

Attached: sky76.jpg (700x570, 52K)

Jesus Christ, how did this nigger phrase latch on to this coin. It’s yeet this and yeet that. Do any of you even have jobs?

It's called "meme forcing". They want to believe they are an organic community instead of a bunch of schizophrenics isolated in their echo chamber.

Attached: no fun allowed.png (512x512, 361K)

Imagine buying a coin who’s devs try to convince you, and I quote, ‘oracles don’t exist’.

How retarded do you have to be to think these people aren’t scammers?

What’s an Oracle?
What is this coin?
What is this thread?

The goal of this coin is very noble and that will drive its price and rank up within these next few years. The best thing that can happen for sky is a bull run as that will just draw more attention to this little gem

The saddest part about Skycoin is that it’s not even a very successful scam. It’s price is in the gutter and will stay there until going even lower. Meanwhile chainlink has steadily climbed the cmc charts for the last 6 months. If only you’d listened. Instead you bought bags of pure shit that are now worth a fraction of what they once were and the only thing keeping you going is the delusional rantings of Steve and synth with literally no confirmation from the outside world that they’re right.

Meanwhile chainlink accumulates customer after customer (swift, Corda), endless partnerships, acquisition after acquisition (oraclize, town crier) and growing media recognition from legitimate publications (Tech review, WSJ, Forbes). What does Skycoin have? A tattoo on the back of an old junkie. lol.

>trying to steal the actual next godcoin's colors
kys pajeet

Attached: logoinsta.jpg (1800x1800, 75K)

>Software only
>Non-incentivized
>No following
>Retarded name and logo

Other than that, couldnt care less, as long as we get a new actual private and decentralized internet I'm happy

Oh my it's the two biggest shitcoin scams competing in one thread