[O1G] ARE YOU OKAY, SO [O1G] ARE YOU OKAY, ARE YOU OKAY, [O1G]?

Attached: 1551104654777.jpg (682x1023, 123K)

whats up nigga?

I like these posts. That dude seriously needs to shut the fuck up. He has no idea what he's talking about.

which one? i counted 4 but there may be more.

maybe you should take the hint then...

or maybe i should not give a fuck

are you okay

You cannot silence me, I love btfoing you stupid creg cultist faggits, enjoy your shitcoin bags, I will be here to laugh at you as it goes to $0

i'm fine but i'm also not the schizo cuck

it's such an honor to get my own general every day... will you keep doing this?

Should I finally buy for a potential short term swing trade or is this shit done

Has any other coin in the history of crypto ever attracted such dedicated haters?

orban 1 geci

it's not the crypto it was the crowd the amount and kind of shilling done on this board and the moronic posts of the retarded cunt leader of the sv cult.

do you see me bashing bitcoin gold? i don't generally give a fuck about bitcoins forks or any other alt. it's really hard doing a work of months to get me this annoyed.sv cucks managed it.

indeed he is my friend but so is creg blight

who is 01g?

shitposting is the only acceptable reaction to shitposting
i approve

Attached: 1349558694336.jpg (398x500, 24K)

>it's really hard doing a work of months to get me this annoyed.sv cucks managed it.
Yeah, okay, that makes perfect sense. /s
You are irredeemably retarded.

Attached: confoundedbert.jpg (236x178, 6K)

Yes, I hate you, and yes, we are keeping all the logs of the shillers and yes, BTCsv is

my vision.

I won't post here anymore.

you are in for a very bad suprise at the halving. if you don't get it or don't understand it I have no time to lose telling you (again).

proof of work speaks for itself.

and you will be persecuted for the shilling that's going on here. we have an immutable copy of this muh basket weaving imageboard, with dates and logs and the content, the pedos, the shillers and the criminals too.

many big non-pothead and non-chink players are in with me and my hash factories. you are about to get dumped on neets. winter is not over.

sn

>who is 01g?
it's not a who it's a what

>proof of work speaks for itself
one thing we agree in it's just that minority forks are pointless shitstains.

Only big blocks will sustain sufficient rewards for miners. BTC camp has to change their algo or make their block even tinier hahaha

Attached: 1551795218711.jpg (1125x1896, 1.28M)