What does this mean? Upcoming Partners leaked?

What does this mean? Upcoming Partners leaked?

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-140230_Chrome.jpg (1051x1647, 220K)

sold at 0.0035 thanks
sold some more now

it will dump to 2.2 screencap this

Kys, Screencap this.

just stop. stop. this coin is dead.

british hustle.

yes. they use oracle database and pays them and they use amazon aws and paythem. literal brainlet nigger are quant holders. total scam

(((leaked)))

I like your fud, will sell a few Linkies and buy QNT. Thanks anons

Are you guys just trying to fud so you can buy lower or is this really a scam? iv been researching Quant for a few days and it really doesn't look like a scam, what am i missing?

It isn't a scam. Idiots are just freaking out because it's dipped.

>muh partners
May have worked in 2017

Yes they are. I've been holding and fudding Link for more than 1 Year now, just wanted to see what biz thinks about QNT.
Thanks just bought 10k.

Sold at 3.5 a long time ago. This coin is done.

Scam exposed.

First his ´top 10´ exchanges. Then blowing up the EU deal like quant PERSONALLY is going to do a ceremonial signing through overledger. Meanwhile Gill gets to put autograph no 105 on a written plastic pamflet.

Add in the ´accidental´ early brought out news which claims for interoperability with eth and jp morgans jewcoin. Pulled the article and replaced it with a watered down ´were glad to participate in this joint party of 105 founders´.

No bank partner yet even though he posted pictures in the street of ´big banking districts´

British hustle, full scam.

so pajeets are not the only experts in scamming ?

brits were the original hustlers

Wow I didnt even realize this.

Honestly more cringe than Verge. I guess the overwhelming curry in all QNTard threads gave it away.

>ceremonial signing through overledger
Is this not happening now? I thought i read they were doing it in April.

> QNT fags - “oh Gilbert stop shilling cos we scared of traders and price drop”
> QNT fags proceeds with more shit shilling on biz

user: why is it dropping?

Qntfag: don’t worry, something big is coming

user: what?

Qntfag: I can’t tell you exactly COD I don’t actually know. But something is coming.

user: ok

Qntfag: trust me, something is coming. I don’t know what, but it will be something!

user: ok selling now, you talk shit

Qntfag: ok but you will miss out, cos something is coming

It's incredibly low digit IQ to claim this is a scam. Maybe Shillbert has a habit of hyping things up a little (who doesn't), but the project is obviously legit. If it isn't clear to some people now, it will be very soon.

It’s only the qntfag doing the hyping, fact.

Check his comment about March announcement - no hype.

Check qntfag comments about March announcements - moon talk.

You only got yourselves to blame not gilbert

Wouldn't call it a scam but shillbert it way overhyping shit. Their partnerships are not partnerships but more like exploratory groups. The product is also proprietary and multi chain smart contracts are not even that important right now.

This FUD is filled with so many flaws and made up things it just proves how weak it is.

>> top 10 exchanges

They were all in the top 10, and not just 9th and 10th. If it was going to be a mega exchange it would have been a lot more logical to say top 5, so I'm not sure what people were expecting.

>> Ceremonial signing through overledger

Absolutely no evidence that this isn't happening anymore. The first GM is early April where this is due to happen, which is what the article originally said.

>> "Accidental" early news about interoperability

This has nothing to do with INATBA. All the articles and material about the interoperability with Eth, Quorum and others are still up. Nothing's changed for those.

>> No bank partner yet

Has always said the potential banking partner is the end of Q1, so we aren't even there yet.

And then you have retards like this:

>> Muh I didn't even realize this

If you believe shit on Biz that can be debunked with 5 minutes of research then you are genuinely set to stay poor for many years to come.

I agree with you. It's annoying as fuck when pajeets get all excited and start inflating rumours about every little detail. But that's just the way crypto is.

The retarded part is overlooking a potentially massive project purely because some random pajeets in the Telegram can't control themselves, but each to their own. Time will tell who wins and loses.

> he doesn't know yet
loloool. just look at the shitty presentation of the partner logos, shillbert is even too cheap to hire a webdesign pajeet

None of this makes me think that it's a "British hustle, full scam" pretty weak fud desu.

Quant is a really sad case.

Why though? I'v yet to read any convincing FUD that would stop me from buying this. I don't even hold QNT yet, so please give me your best fud to prevent me from buying a bag.

There are no valid reasons. When you really, really look hard into every FUD argument, they're nothingness.

The two core arguments tend to be "Muh what they said would happen isn't as good as what some pajeets said would happen", and "Muh they have no proof", when it's pretty obvious that the biggest gains involve early entries before the "proof" happens.

Overall, extremely bullish.

classic cope.

Responses like these to the anti-fud just show how weak it is even more.

>> Muh cope

Strong argument.

u are the cuck defending a software deployed on aws with useless partnerships. i don't need to prove anything to you, you have to shill your bags to break even not me.

Attached: 231nhyk8yv001.png (282x179, 4K)

Haha if you justify IDAX as ´a proper build up of the plan´ youre a fucking moron.

This does NOTHING to legitimise the coin and its usecase. The fact that he hyped it up in the amas was fucking sad.

Once again Gilbert hypes stuff which isnt special at all or even makes the coin seem like C level trash.

Same goes for the signing. It got pulled because its utter bs. Just bought another month time to dump on you guys.