90% of successful and rich people are extreme outliers. If you ain't rich or successful you are simply unlucky...

90% of successful and rich people are extreme outliers. If you ain't rich or successful you are simply unlucky. Hard work and determination seldom leads to a path of gold. Proof me wrong.

> You can't

Also: survivorship bias.

Attached: images.png (310x163, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byRSKEw0oa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don’t you need to prove yourself right first?

This

Also OP you are a faggot if you look at how much people actually earn it's skewed as fuck.

>Hard work and determination seldom leads to a path of gold
In most cases yes, but if you don't bother trying because of the odds then you're a weak faggot.
8/10 businesses failing is amazing odds compared to crypto.

Off-topic, but I have a question for you, biz. Some fucker is messing with me at work and I want them to stop without making a big deal. Why are they doing it?
>I get a job
>Woman there
>She gets new job somewhere else
>She comes back to "help out the manager" for a few days
>She refers me to her job
>I say okay because it's better pay and better benefits
>I get the job
>I say thanks for the referral, etc.
>She starts acting weird and ignores me
>I want things to be calm at work, so I text her to feel things out with her
>She says "please leave me alone"
>I work 15 feet away from her
??

just die already stupid communist

Just stop talking to her completely and start flirting with another girl. Then, either she comes crawling back, or she doesn't. Either way you're good.

Thank you, user. I will try to focus my attention on anything/anyone other than her like you say.

she probably got a kickback for the referral. A recruiter once told me there was a $500 reward if the referral I gave took the job past the probate period.

>99% of every species that ever eixsted went extinct

That is simply life. Not everyone will make it, regardless of how hard they tried or how talented they might have been. A bad string of luck is enough to wipe them out permanently.

In isa most of the rich are jews because they controlled the central bank and all money flowing from it. There are also corrupt lawyers and straight frauds like elon misk, bezos, but really the jews rob everyone and make the laws and pay the cops to make sure they have legal control of the money. America is poor as fuck and the jews destroyed the economy in 2008

>Proof me wrong.
The reason you are not rich is because you are stupid.

Don't try to excuse this as a typo. The motion required between ending the word with a "f" and a "ve" is not something that you just do by accident.

Compare the quotes in this thread to your own thoughts. The quotes there, are made by someone who is succesful.

>inb4 "b-b-but I am le smart"
80% of people think they are smarter than average.

user gave you the same advice I would. Just do exactly as she says and ignore her. She leaves you no choice but to just forget about her

While it's true that you have to be lucky to become VERY succesful/wealthy, most people with average IQ can become SOMEWHAT succesful/wealthy. If you were born in a wealthy country and your main goal in life is to be wealthy, then hard work really is all it takes to be making $200k+/year. Sure, you're not VERY wealthy if you're making $200k/year, but for most people it's enough money to be able to do 95%+ of the things they want to in life. I make $150k per year and I have more money than I know how to spend. My quality of life really wouldn't improve all that much if I was making $500k/year.

If all you care about is getting wealthy then just become something like a dentist where you don't need to be intelligent to make a lot of money.

>Hard work and determination seldom leads to a path of gold.

If you are a lazy ass, you won't get anything. What's with this strawman and obsession over becoming rich? Being able to get into middle class is way better than remaining poor. There are many factors to success in which you personally have control over. The choices you make early in life all add up and would have a huge impact later on.

At any rate, success has more to do with being content with what you have. If you're chasing money and trying to as rich as Bezos, you'll never be successful. Not being able to be rich is not a reason for me to subscribe to whatever Marxist system you're trying peddle, in which no one will be rich except for the ruling elite.

Also, a lot of people on Jow Forums seem to think your income has much bigger impact on your quality of life than it really has. Once you make $80k+/year (less if you're in a poor country obv) money really isn't the deciding factor as to how good your life is. I know it sounds like a meme, but being wealthy really is overrated.

99% of people who aren't rich are so because they're dumb and poor. They choose to waste their time working hard for jobs that pay very little and the money earned from those jobs on liabilities they falsely believe are assets. They choose to purchase new cars and homes because they think those two items are assets rather than rental properties and investment products.

Financial illiteracy is what has caused the masses to remain poor. The inability to control emotions is what continues to keep the masses poor. Your average Joe is a cigarette-smoking alcoholic gambler. Do you seriously believe people like that are simply unlucky?

well shit nigga

making 80k a year still takes time out of your week. i loved being a neet and exersizing and video games all day

this
youtube.com/watch?v=byRSKEw0oa8

Sadly this. Making money is a meme after that point. A game, a mental prison to keep you out if trouble

Everything in life is luck 100%.

>The inability to control emotions is what continues to keep the masses poor. Your average Joe is a cigarette-smoking alcoholic gambler.

That's low conscientiousness

>Do you seriously believe people like that are simply unlucky?

Ye, pretty much, things like personality traits and IQ are mostly genetic.

Attached: 1_kMV2O_nfw5Ocz7ceZo-M9Q.png (686x761, 74K)