Quant Qunts on suicide watch

Attached: aaargh.jpg (1000x794, 100K)

pic related posted last week

Attached: 1552050797756.jpg (1200x781, 140K)

Been planned for a while

Thanks Gilbert

Attached: _pdp_sq_.jpg (300x466, 23K)

And the bottom is far from in. Shillbert buying an amazon logo for his site so he can keep dumping.

The quant circus is progressively becoming more and more hilarious.

Cant wait for the AMA tomorrow with him squeeling around again; 'so yaah, uhm wiev bien in talks wiv amazeuhn about ovahledgah to orientate the possibillities for the future. More on that leetahhh.

Fucking scams falling apart more and more by the day

Attached: endit.jpg (499x296, 14K)

Adz from Telgram wants to ask "How many coins have the EU by their side?"

What's the reply artists?

I am buying some QNT. It seems like the best play in crypto right now.

Tell him to go all in on Unibright then

fTZoRBta really bro?

So you think a well respected businessman like gilbert took 4 years of his life to make and built up quant so he could scam people in crypto with the EU as backup?

Wake up man, your tripping. Stop taking drugs and shagging on your moms picture

Set your orders closer to the bottom blue line ~ 0.02 ETH. Plenty of time, don’t rush.

>fTZoRBta really bro
Newfag detected

Tip, if you want to directly reply to a comment, press the comment number on the top right

Jup, Gill was grinding in big firms for years. Building connections and jop hopping around when all of a sudden blockchain came around. Gill thought; with my connections and sales skills i bet i can do what these chinks are doing as well. But better.

Check his linked in. All the partners and collaborations qnts ´achieving´ are all of his old boys network associatives.

The connections are there thats true. Implementation is something else.

The dead give away is his hyping; making more out of it than it really is (the top 10 exchanges, the eu blockchain foundation). Recently putting aws as a partner (any startup can do that).

Gills in for a quick buck, he makes sure he makes it down everytime.

Think for yourselves baggies. If quant really is THAT big of a hidden gem why is there hardly any real volume going down?

This.

People can have whatever opinions they want about how successful Quant will be, but to claim it's a "scam" is really bottom IQ stuff.

Gilbert and his team could make many many millions from Quant if they're successful with it. Their team token holdings could be worth hundreds of millions. But apparently they're spending years doing all of these things to scam people out of a few hundred thousand dollars for each team member.

Not to mention the fact that apparently everyone they've worked or collaborated with to date has somehow been unable to spot this "scam".

Anyone who doesn't believe Quant is legit is either a paranoid ultra-autistic or just stupid enough to listen to the autists.

Not really mate. It's consolidating here.

>> Muh if Stellar is THAT big of a hidden gem why does it only have $96k volume.

Put it this way user. If it was that easy for people to identify hidden gems and get in early, almost everyone in crypto would be millionaires by now. However, look around and it's clear that most people are still extremely poor.

Look at any crypto project to ever exist that has gone on to achieve success, and there are always, ALWAYS a majority that couldn't see it coming.

Why? Usually it comes down to general stupidity, or allowing their ego to get the better of them.

Attached: 392463927473947.jpg (1047x519, 81K)

Maybe ´scam´ isn't the right word for quant. Confido was a scam, Teams that exit scammed after ico were scams.

´Money grab´, is the right word for what Quant is. Lots of big ´talks´ and ´client meetings´. Hardly ever something comes to fruition. And when they bring something out, it usually is a disappointment.

We've seen PLENTY of money grabs like quant before. Only difference is; the bullrun is over. Vechain level paper ´partnerships´ arent going to cut it anymore.

Buy and hold doesnt work anymore either. The whales who make a coin move only pump for short amounts of time.

And ´consolidation´ is bagholder cope. sing a different song than last week.

Friendly advice; if your stupid enough to hold. Remember you are one btc dip away from 2.5$

It's equally retarded to call it a money grab as well.

>> Hardly ever something comes to fruition

How quickly do you think things move in business and enterprise? They're still building out the system and meetings and implementation will take months at this early stage, just as it always has and always will in business.

Gil said a month ago that 70+ client deals are in the pipeline. What do people expect a month later? From last year the team said much would happen in Q2 and Q3, so nothing has changed in their predictions yet.

Nevermind though, I've just realized your true IQ level when you said "One BTC dip away from $2.5". Anyone who's been in crypto for more than a few months knows how retarded that comment is, and it seems a recurring theme in QNT fudders.

Your'e coping hard i see. Gilbert says a lot of things. He also said MONTHS ago when i bought that crap for 70cents that a big bank was a done deal. Remember the ama; ´Is it loyds? Gil: bigger´.

Nothing ever came out of that. Him defending idax, hyping up the EU meeting as something unique. ´Accidentally´ bringing out an article with big claims which get removed and not updated.

I can go on. Many many warning signs of a money grab.

Look forward to him squeeling and being vague tomorrow on the ama.

And for the btc comment, give it a day ill make a thread to rub it in your face. It will happen.

He also said the bank was due to be announced in Q1. Still plenty of time to go. Could it be delayed slightly beyond that? Possibly too.

They're fucking banks dude. Anyone with ANY experience in business knows things can move slowly (especially with announcements) and not always go exactly to plan.

The problem you have, which will ultimately cause you to remain as poor as you are, is that your "warning signs" are due to a complete lack of understanding about real business and enterprise.

>> And for the BTC comment

>> Doesn't realize what I'm referring to

>> Doesn't realize that USD value in alts is completely meaningless

Nevermind bro. Quantlets are sad to see you and your $200 leave the project, but good luck for the future.

Cringe at your own species chump. Gotta pump a few k into bitmax :) See ya

>"paper partnership"
>ceo of company you are partnered with "on paper" comes to your rebrand ceremony and fondles your plastic thor hammer on stage
>"paper partnership"

Attached: 1551289184731.gif (1100x600, 465K)

Aion welcomes quant refugees ;) happy to see you all get fucked , damn.

QNT has been in a bull market for 7 months straight, yet the cocksuckers are still trying to FUD it lol

"If quant really is THAT big of a hidden gem why is there hardly any real volume going down?"

2015:
"If Ethereum really is THAT big of a hidden gem why is there hardly any real volume going down"

What a fucking idiot