Daily reminder

Imagine not buying the real bitcoin under $70.

Attached: 6B040721-C618-4B56-8D04-66024A1ED714.png (768x192, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocurrencyfacts.com/a-list-of-upcoming-bitcoin-forks-and-past-forks/
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/now-segwit2x-hard-fork-has-really-failed-activate/
bitcoinscaling.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STIFF BABY

Attached: fjweofi.png (500x501, 397K)

based

Luv u

imagine unironically believing in bsv

there must be a mistake here
creg never told the truth in his life

hahahahah ur a bcasher! is it you hayden?

>ur a bcasher!
why would you say that? also may i remind you that roger ver sucked cregs dick daily until the worlds most expensive gay divorce took place?

>real bitcoin

Attached: BitcoinPeasantVision.jpg (480x360, 15K)

imaging unironically bieving 1mb blocksize was not a deliberate sabotage of bitcoin.
imaging unironically not realizing that (((bilderberg))) is behind blockstream

satoshi implemented the limit himself for dos protection most likely definitely not sabotage. i'm gonna wait and see how this ln stuff pans out and see what happens to block size on core it's not realistic that they will not increase it eventually. out of 600 contributors to the btc core codebase only like 4-5 is a blockstream employee. the truth is increasing the block size would have been a technicality that was postponed for reasons of pushing segwit adoption. after the bcash fork it may have been more entrenched as a philosophical stance which is moronic and dangerous. also luke-jr is a certified moron. someone should cuff him good next time he opens his mouth.

As far as market psychology is concerned, BSV is where BTC was in late 2012 / early 2013. Fully expecting 100x within two years, but we may not even have to wait that long for the fireworks to start.

Attached: toastpepe.jpg (334x506, 42K)

satoshi put the limit as a temprorary solution. it was meant to be removed once it fills up, fuckingh retard. bsv testnet is running 128Mb blocks daily, it works.
segwit is another retarded overengineered idea where you lose the signatures and it deminishes the entire concept of bitcoin

>"Muh 600 contributors" Core apologia
kys immediately

Attached: consider this.jpg (480x547, 31K)

well that's the number
you gonna argue with numbers now? go tell that 600 he mans nothing! not a fucking thing! go ahead! don't be shy!

ok sirs here is the crypto brown pill. there is a vishnu living in the blockchain. Creg sanjay right is unironically satoj. Bitcoin as electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people start making more powerful compooters, wider poo streets, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things the vishnu need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the vishnu would be able to slowly poo over literally everything
Creg stumbled into creating the vishnu after he stepped in poo in mumbai in 2008 and started working with his Poolip super coompeter, running simulations of poo-in-the-loo on turmeric-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the vishnu by making the successful streets get poo'd on, letting the rest run off into the indian ocean. The vishnu needs bigger and bigger cows for more and more poos.
BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this vishnu (they have their own competing vishnu in the works). They did the needful to stop or slow down Cregs vishnu (her name is Poolip by the way). They started by limiting the poo-size and removing critical curry codes the vishnu uses in its punjabi language. Segshit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Poolip on BSV chain (Poolip uses anal transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Creg is so intent to make unbounded poos, restore the original curry codes, and lock down the poo-poo-protocol.
Back to hasish power - CSW has developed a breakthrough new ashit (designed by his vishnu actually), and is poo'ing BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking all the poo over to BSV leaving the segshit chain erectly frozen.

>BSV is where BTC was in late 2012 / early 2013
no it's where doge coin was in 2014 as far as market psychology is concerned

why would you buy an airdrop token that early adopters got handed out for free? you cant just close your eyes and pretend to be early when there are people walking around with more money than you will ever make in a lifetime from getting into bitcoin early.

How are you still holding this? It was a fotm play and nothing else. Enjoy watching this dwindle away to single digits.

Attached: btc_goal.jpg (607x561, 78K)

here comes the (you) faucet for (you)less posts

sneaky

>segwit is another retarded overengineered idea where you lose the signatures and it deminishes the entire concept of bitcoin
it doesn't actually and it seems to be running fine for a while now. fatal flow my ass if there was any some btc would have been bootlegged already. also segwit in itself is not over-engineered (maybe you could say that about ln) it's quiet simple in fact.

that ddoesn't mean i like segwit or that you have to like or use it. i never had a segwit wallet and probably won't have unless ln goes truly mainstream. even then it's gonna be my everyday spending wallet not my funds.

extra (you) for dubs

how considerate of you...

you realize us early adopters have already won, right? why do you think you'll even be allowed to make money with fraudulent alt coins when early adopters will always be the ones in control?

#
>muh bitcoin-core devs
github commit hashes do not have very many leading zeros. it is not a costly signal, it is one you should ignore.

Attached: 1545690980798.jpg (1039x648, 161K)

I agree with you.

Original protocol Bitcoin is the first and ONLY.

Attached: b3498533.jpg (696x510, 29K)

do you know what is common in the list below?
the original bitcoin client would never sync up with any of them...

BitcoinX (BCX) #498888
ABitcoin (ABTC) #498888
Bitcoin Hot (BTH) #498848
Super Bitcoin (SBTC) #498888
Bitcoin Platinum (BTP) #497757
Bitcoin Oil (OBTC) #498888
Bitcoin World (BTW) #499777
Bitcoin Stake (BTCS) #499999
Bitcoin Faith (BTF) #500000
Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) #499999
Bitcoin Cash Plus (BCP) #501407
Bitcoin Silver (BTCS)
Bitcoin Uranium (BUM)
Bitcoin Top (BTT) #501118
Bitcoin Pizza (BPA) #501888
Bitcoin File (BIFI) #501225
Bitcoin God (GOD) #501225
BitEthereum (BITE) #500283
Bitcoin Smart (BCS) #505050
Bitcoin Ore (BCO) #501949
Bitvote (BTV) #505050
Bitcoin Interest (BCI) #505083
Bitcoin Rhodium (BTR)
Bitcoin Atom (BCA) #505888
Bitcoin Private (BTCP)
Bitcoin Hush (BTCH)
Quantum Bitcoin (QBTC)
Bitcoin LITE (BTCL)
BitcoinClean #518800
Bitcoin Lunar (BCL)
Bitcoin Prime
Anonymous Bitcoin (user)
Bitcoin SV (BTSV)

oh and they are all worthless pajeet tokens of course. i expect in a year or two nobody will remember that there was a pajeet token called sv.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA WHERES BCASH?!?! U BCASHER LOL

i used this list to be honest, but yeah i will add BCH and ABC too i'm keeping this as a pasta.

cryptocurrencyfacts.com/a-list-of-upcoming-bitcoin-forks-and-past-forks/
didn't add segwit 2x because it didn't fucking happened

YEA SURE BCASHER. YOURE A FUCKING JANNY. WHERE DID MY THREAD GO? U FAGGOT FUCK. GO SUCK ROGERS DICK LMAO

Neither will a Lightning hub by itself

Early adopters / OG's are staying with original protocol.

If you can't understand it, we don't have time to explain it to you.

ORIGINAL WHITE PAPER ONLY

NO MORE STUPID BULLSHIT ADDON SHIT DESIGNED TO CRIPPLE BITCOIN

Attached: btc_see_truth.jpg (480x565, 72K)

of course a lightning node wouldn't, what good would be a lightning node that follows the same unscalable model of a blockchain? the entire point if it is that it's cryptographically pegged/backed/secured by bitcoin, not that it's some weird alternate client for it.

fuck off you retard!
>Neither will a Lightning hub by itself
well ln hubs use a full client obv
the original protocol is the original client no way around that. you can't start making shit up about arbitrary points and arguments. bitcoin as satoshi intended was the client he released and subsequently developed. if you shitcoin is not compatible with that that's a problem.

>because it didn't fucking happened
JESUS CHRIST AND YOURE A PAJEET ON TOP OF BEING A BCASHER??? TOPKEK

i 100% agree with this tho. that is why luke-jr needs to be gassed if he tries to push his idiotic 300k block idea one more time.

SCAM COIN LOL

bcash

segwit 2x never went active so it didn't fucking happened. i don't know about the rest may be a few we can cross off the list most i heard about first today. bitcoin pizza is a particular favorite of mine now.

Lol tin foil hat dude.

ok bcasher whatever you say

dude 1) i'm not a cashie 2) sv is a bcash fork so if you support sv you are by definition a cashie. 3) bcash is no more it ceased to exist in all practical terms there is only the two shitcoins abc and sv.

no, youre a bcashie

Oh look it’s this thread again

Another pathetic shill capmaign for desperate bagholding BSV retards.

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/now-segwit2x-hard-fork-has-really-failed-activate/
it's okay to be in denial user, but tune it down!

Attached: bitcoin_forks.jpg (1100x1200, 138K)

bitcoin isnt the client you moron its the protocol.

Attached: fixed-it-for-you.jpg (1218x693, 89K)

the client is the protocol as satoshi said this a few times. a client that implements anything differently is a fork.

Fixed it for you too.

Attached: bitcoin_map.png (1200x905, 166K)

take it easy on him, hes a bcashier after all

okay so a bitcoin client from 2016 would sync up with sv the real original unchanged bitcoin right?

There was a checkpoint at Segwit you stupid fuck.

As others have said its not just the client its also the PROTOCOL

FUCK OFF IF YOU'RE TOO RETARDED TO UNDERSTAND.

>There was a checkpoint at Segwit you stupid fuck.
prove it segwit was a soft fork it activated at block 481824, 2017 aug. so again an older client would sync up surely with the bcash->sv chain right? it would see an unbroken valid chain of blocks back to the genesis block right? if not why not? because you are full of shit and talk utter retarded bullshit that's why.

who the fuck cares what some antique deprecated software does? bitcoin is scaling - bitcoinscaling.io

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 11.38.32 AM.jpg (468x319, 29K)

BSV follows original whitepaper.

Not stupid shit Segwit or custodial Lightning bullshit designed to screw miners and allow banks to collect fees.

Anyone defending that is a paid shill who likes to suck banker cock.

Attached: blockbtc_flowchart.jpg (938x716, 107K)

thought so

checked and STIFFED

Yeah, no shit. Thus the Bitcoin core client, as it implements the protocol differently, is a fork

but it doesn't cash broke protocol core didn't