Fucking lmao. 100% natural trading. No manipulation involved whatsoever

Fucking lmao. 100% natural trading. No manipulation involved whatsoever.

Attached: IMG_20190311_073912.jpg (1080x1920, 253K)

Welcome to crypto newfag

looks like an obvious rising wedge breakdown to me

i would like to beat the fuck out of who ever shilled this shitcoin on this board

It's a good coin with solid tech but it has 2 major issues. No marketing and traded mainly on Chink exchanges so it's easy to manipulate.

what does this project supposed to accomplish other then something that goes up and down and transfers to other wallets ?
i only have 25 bucks worth of it so im really not that mad. shill me some more of this ZIL,,,

haha

Please provide the difference between market participants buying and selling and this "manipulation".
Does it mean "price movements I don't like"?

buy your losses at this price and sell at a fair enough % increase/keep buying on the way down? it always goes back up
idiot

I honestly have no ZIL because I’m 100% /stealth/ but their are signs that it is being used by some major projects

this is why im half btc half bat have fun chasing your shitcoin pnd scams

Rip 20k

The difference is there aren't massive fucking candles of red in a normal trading that cascade down. Literally every time ZIL picks up some faggot puts up a 50 BTC sell wall spread out in 5-10 BTC mini walls stacked on top of each other which drives the stupid bots to start dumping.

>Drops 2%
>HURR DURR MANIPULATION
2% daily drops can happen on any market not just crypto you dipshit

Look at the candles you dumb fuck. Do they seem normal to you?

>goes up
>told you faggots this coin was the real deal, get in or stay poor
>goes down
>fuck these whales, this coin and this manipulated piece of shit market
the life of a bizlet

Chain of stop loss triggers

Has it ever occurred to you that people are just selling it once they’re in profit because they think it’s a shitcoin that isn’t worth ‘investing’ in?

>muh whales are suppressing the price to accumulate!!!!!

No, no they’re not.

What is normal trading. This is normal. Someone with a shitload of coins can do whatever the fuck he wants with them.

Everyone who claim that ZIL isn't manipulated isn't paying close attention/don't see it live on binance enough, this is easily the most obvious price suppression i've seen in the past 6 months. The whale who in charge of this push the price down exactly at every critical TA point and the massive sell walls immediately after the forbes article made me kek.

Also, don't know if i'm being delusional but ZIL usually dump a few minutes before BTC dump, Unlikely that the whales who hold ZIL are big enough to manipulate the entire market but this happen so consistently that it's hard to ignore it.